fans and ecw

Status
Not open for further replies.
G

gian123321

Wow If This Is What Ecw Is Gonna Be Like Then Its Gonna Suck Balls. Smackdown Was Actually Better Than Ecw. The Wwe Fans Suck. I Didnt Hear 1 Ecw Chant, Thats What Made Ecw So Great. They Need To Go Back To The Smaller Arenas. Let Me Know What You Think?

WWE fans do suck! What sucks more is fans parading as ecw fans!!! They chant "Boring" when guys actually wrestle! This needs to stop!

that would THANKs to the wonderful vince and linda
They bred there fans to dispise true WRESTLING

if you play SvR2006 they chant this match sucks and boring when you wrestle but when you to a total of five things they cheer its just like the rock or hogan or triple H

punch move#1 move#2 kick Finisher pin ******s CHEER

The only time i heard an ECW chant was when The Big Show threw Dreamer through the table. That wasn't Extreme, It didn't deserve the chant, They should have said WWE, because thats what it was, a WWE f'n spot

I'm pretty sick of chants! I had to sit through one of the last ecw shows with a "mixed" audience who kept chanting "boring"! For the last decade or so, i have had to listen to those nimrods on WWE TV, and I tell you, I'm just about to projectile vomit on the whole state of Connecticut or wherever Vince is from!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back