Exclusive Gail Kim interview from WWE Japan website

swax1

Dark Match Jobber
(translated from Google)

Gail Kim Interview

feature20090724_001.jpg

Gail Kim Interview
WWE Japan tour Japan for the first time in the recently returned to the Gail Kim! Performance Japan two in the morning of Gail Kim, who answered in an exclusive interview with WWE Mobile.

feature20090724_002.jpg

Interviewer: Japan's first performance was the match that had appeared.Please tell us the impression that the fans were in Japan Budokan.
GEIRU・KIMU (K): Japan来TASHI the first time, I feel that the experience is always different.Another 10 people from Asia are wrestling over the years, I have the experience of wrestling in Japan is me!(Laughs) That's of course if you do as much as wrestling.Reaction of the fans in Japan is different from other countries too as we learned in the other one is a superstar.OTONASHIKATTARI For example, Club Med I honor and applaud the battle.I felt great!I also liked the fashion of Japan's culture or that.

Interviewer: This morning, I go to now?
K K: I enjoyed the window shopping was shopping I go to the gym.Or dressed up, I love to see everyone have a funky fashion.

Interviewer: WWE has the past few years, it has been performed in Japan every year, do you still have not come to Japan?
K K: Yeah, I said.WWE has not had a chance to come once I had years ago.

Interviewer: I will be wrestling in Japan is the first day.
K K: Well, so very fun!I fight with Alicia Fox MAKURU MERINA and Michelle in a Tag.

Interviewer: Recently it has come back to WWE, I felt something different than before?
K K: It's not that much has changed.I changed a lot and I have learned.Old I was still in the WWE's original diva returns, but only when I was in Victoria, and she will not anymore, "she's not everyone who knows!" I was like I have the best environment to make new friends.I get a challenge from the situation but I like the new diva.

Interviewer: Returned to the WWE right now, your goal is the women's championship?
K K: Yeah.However, RAW DIBAZU from the throne I wonder if I joined!After you've regained the women's championship and catch all the championship DIBAZU it.

Interviewer: Michelle's already achieved it.However, you may have already won the women's championship?
K K: Yeah.First game of the women's crown I felt tremendous pressure!(Laughs) But now it is also loaded from the time after that experience, I have to have more confidence in myself.

Interviewer: Diva is your role models?
K K: I have a child after WWE HAMATTA, at intervals of about a minute when 20-year-old also became WWE's good to see.And I was like Morley Ho Lee.She is the WWE and I get to help, I'm glad to take care of it.One day, her "You got to have a personality different from other people. WWE to take photos or videos take a bit from the" who gives it to take from, WWE had contacted of.

Interviewer: Some of the WWE diva you think wrestling from the start, what was done before wrestling?
K K: Yeah, I about the other two groups.Now I have the FCW training can mean, and I used to so雇WANAKATTA people.

Interviewer: I have a very busy, or is it the training?
K K: I am at things like foreign body in the DARUKAっand jet lag, I'm training as possible.Do you do it where it's lifestyle.

Interviewer: In this tour I have jet lag?
K K: A little bit.I could not sleep good.

Interviewer: What is moving along with another superstar?
K K: In some situations you.Matt and punk, and MERINA, I've been moved together to the moon.

Interviewer: Tonight I will go on holiday somewhere?
K K: Of course!来TASHI first time to Japan, I'll have to go somewhere and no matter how tired (laughs).

feature20090724_003.jpg

Interviewer: The food is tried in Japan?
K K: I have not eaten yet.But Japanese food is one of the favorite.

Interviewer: Leave a message to fans in Japan at the end!
K K: Japanese fans are very polite and will always be grateful that we do, what would the hourly gift!Thank you very much.I hope to come to Japan after the close.The best game today, I'll try to win!
* "WWE Mobile" We also talked about the heroes of old Diva and Gail Kim are good friends.Please!

http://www.wwe.co.jp/feature/2009/feature20090724.html

I think she looks like a man......
she is good in the ring though....

but her fighting Rosa Mendez and Alicia Fox is a waste.....them 2 are so bad they make her and Mickie look bad.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back