Eva Marie- What do you think?

Dagger,
She certainly has my respect as regards her will to improve, and deserves a chance to advance herself. I just do not see her rising too high. Definitely not above the current WWE and NXT talent. Nor would I want her forcefully pushed into a higher spot by creative, regardless of her talent level.

Dagger,
She certainly has my respect as regards her will to improve, and deserves a chance to advance herself. I just do not see her rising too high. Definitely not above the current WWE and NXT talent. Nor would I want her forcefully pushed into a higher spot by creative, regardless of her talent level.

I don't see her getting forcefully pushed into a higher spot. The NXT Women's Championship scene is going to be primarily between Emma and Bayley for a while until Dana and Alexa improve. Eva might get a shot at the title, although I doubt she'll win it. On the main roster we have seen less deserving champions (a certain current Divas Champion comes to mind) but again I do not see Eva Marie getting any titles anytime soon. She admitted to needing improvement. Now we just need to see how much she legitimately does want to improve. Will she be the next Trish? Not a chance. She probably won't even reach Summer Rae's level. I'm giving her a second chance so, hopefully this NXT run will be good for her.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back