Who wins this match up?

• Gail Kim

• Madusa

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a fourth round match in the European region. It is a standard wrestling match. It will be held at the 02 Arena in London, England.

1611_1.jpg

gail%20kim.jpg

#1 Gail Kim

VS.

Madusa-Micelli.jpg

#2 Alundra Blayze

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

Another toss up. Both are highly decorated wrestlers, and can play face and heel effectively. But the one thing that stands out is their competition. Madusa was quite fierce way back in the late 80's. The only person I really remember her fighting in WWF was Bull Nakano, and I don't recall much of her WCW run afterwards. Then there's Gail. Over the last decade and change she's been up against some if the best (and worst) that wrestling had to offer. She's up there with Mickie and Trish. Based on the level of competition between the two, my choice has to be Gail.

If any wrestling match in this tournament were to be contested on the basis of actual work in the ring instead of who the writers decided would win, this might be the best contest of the whole shebang.

Gail can really wrestle; we've seen it. Yet, it would be interesting to see her stand next to Madusa, whom I feel is bigger, stronger and more solidly built. If they're both equally proficient in the art of wrestling, I'd pick Madusa for her sturdier build.

Madusa has had a lasting influence on the business... unfortunately, a substantial amount of her legacy is as a valet/ manager and women's wrestling during her time is not fondly remembered.

Gail, on the other hand, was the figurehead of moving women's wrestling back to legitimacy after years of bra & suspenders matches in the WWe. I don't think Madusa's size will be overly detrimental - at only 5'3", Gail is well used to chopping down bigger stronger opponents.

Vote Gail

Voting Gail. She's better and has defeated more tough opponents. Plus I'm still sad Madusa made it this far.

Robert Irvine. Who is that, you ask? This monstrousity:

Robert-Irvine-2.jpg

That is Gail Kim's husband. A celebrity chef whose arms look like inflatable rafts. Seriously. Those arms. He's a walking machine set to kill and skewer. You don't want to mess with this man. He can cut you, Without the goddamn knife. Vote Gail Kim. Robert Irvine would want that. He would want that a lot.

This would be one of the best matches in this tournament, both Madusa and Gail Kim are very skilled in the ring, however, I am leaning towards Gail as I think the women she's beaten are better than Madusa's opponents. Gail has the disadvantage when it comes to size and strength, but she's overcome that many times in the past.

I'm going for Gail Kim in this one.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back