European Region, Berlin Subregion, 1st Round: (1) Gail Kim vs (16) Charlotte Flair

Who wins this match up?

• Gail Kim

• Charlotte Flair

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bernkastel

Reaper of Miracles
This is a first round match in the European region. It is standard wrestling match. It will be held at the 02 World Arena in Berlin, Germany.

02world_popup.jpg

gail-kim-112911.jpg

#1 Gail Kim

VS.

charlotte-nxt.jpg

#16 Charlotte Flair

There will be 1 day of discussion before the poll opens. It will remain open for 2 days. Spam rules will apply. In case of a tie the winner will be decided based upon how many people have made a case for them in the discussion thread. One per each poster.

Who wins the match up?

Both are talented in the ring but Gail has a much more impressive resume. That said besides winning the Women's Title in her debut, I can't think of anything else really impressive Gail has done in WWE.

Probably gonna vote Gail but I could be swayed to vote for Charlotte.

I've only seen that one Charlotte that aired on RAW at it was pretty good. Gives me some hope that the current division may stop sucking ass in both match quality and the writing given to it with her being Flair's daughter.

That being said Gail Kim is the best female wrestler in the US currently and one of the best ever. It's going to take someone a whole lot better and more accomplished than the green Charlotte to knock her from a tournament like this one.

Gail should win this match easily.

I've read good things about Charlotte, and it does help that she a second generation star. She's as green as they come though in comparison with Gail. As mentioned before she did win the WWF women's title in her debut, an was the inaugural KO champion in TNA. While I wishes thought she was great in the ring, her feud with Kong back in the day made me via her differently. Gail moves on unscathed.

Gail Kim can phone in this one. Charlotte, at this point in her career, has no business in this competition. I do believe Kim is seeded higher than she should be. Matters not. Gail Kim is such a great wrestler, she could elevate one of the 10 year old trainees at World Wonder Ring Stardom's game in a match. Her numerous belts speak for themselves. Kim wins.

Charlotte may end up being pretty great, but she is still very early in her career. Very early. Having good genes & tons of potential cannot get you a win over Gail Kim in this tournament. She has an impressive resume and that means more than potentially having one.

Charlotte looks good, but Gail wont go down this round & deservedly moves on.

If Charlotte continues on her current trajectory, she'll have my vote in a couple of years. She just doesn;t have the miles on the clock that Gail Kim has. Gail Kim is technically sound, often quite boring when not wrestling though and has rested very efficiently on her laurels for a while. She's like AJ Styles in 11-13 TNA, just getting by.

I've seen two Charlotte matches. Both PPV; one with Natalya and one with Sasha Banks and both were amazing. She has all the potential in the world right now to be unparalleled on the main roster, which includes the increasingly apathetic AJ Lee and the relatively disappointing Paige.

It has to be Kim now, but I would be very surprised if Charlotte was not on an elite list in the coming years. I know that's bold, but I think it's accurate.

There needs to be some kind of shocker here, so why not let Gail Kim call to a very game, albeit young Charlotte?

She's the daughter of one of the all-time greats, which carries weight when it comes to where she learns her craft. She's not above pulling some tights or a stiff labia shot with her back foot.

Charlotte in a shocker.

I think if we were doing this tournament in a few years, then Charlotte could be the favourite, I think she has all the potential to become a great wrestler. She's got the Flair genes, the in-ring skill and should be one of the girls to lead the Divas division in years to come. But for now, she's still pretty much unproven and is up against one of the very best of her generation.

Gail Kim won the Women's Title in her very first match in WWE, and has won numerous Championships in both WWE and TNA, and put on some excellent matches over the last decade, she's been the cornerstone of the Knockouts Division in TNA for some time and deserves the high seeding she has in this tournament.

Gail to sneak out a win here after Charlotte gives a great showing.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back