• Tastycles

• Nitafrong

• TDigle

• Shadow

• TM

Results are only viewable after voting.

FromTheSouth

You don't want it with me.
We are going to have a restricted debate over a topic to be determined. We think that with the league kicking off, it would be nice to give an example of what it's going to take to win. Plus, I'm sure you'll enjoy a bunch of staff flaming away at each other.

The best part is, we are going to open the voting to you guys to determine the field. We are going to keep a thread in here for LD.

In this thread, we are going to open voting and allow you guys to suggest the topics. I am going to weed through them and allow you guys to pick the topic.

OK, guys, vote for who you want to see turn a reasonable thread into a witty flame fest. It's going to wind up being everyone vs. me on something anyway.

*doesn't throw out the claims to sovereignty of the Northwest passage that is becoming a reality with global warming...*

We fat Americans put corn or a corn product in like all of our food and beverage products. I would like to not have to import it.

I think there should be a theme for each round. For example, for every match-up in Round 1, it could all be about American presidents (again, this is just an example, not an actual suggestion); you know, "Which one was better, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagon, "Which one was worse, Richard Nixon or George Bush", "Who could have accomplished more if they lasted longer in office, JFK or Franklin D. Roosevelt", etc. Another could be all about the issues of today: Health Form Care, Abortion, Gay Marriage, the War, etc. Another could be all about the media. Another round could be about cultural heroes and who had bigger impacts. Another round could be all about education. Etc....

Abortion and gay marriage debates?

That would get ugly. Real fast.

I think there should be a theme for each round. For example, for every match-up in Round 1, it could all be about American presidents (again, this is just an example, not an actual suggestion); you know, "Which one was better, Bill Clinton or Ronald Reagon, "Which one was worse, Richard Nixon or George Bush", "Who could have accomplished more if they lasted longer in office, JFK or Franklin D. Roosevelt", etc. Another could be all about the issues of today: Health Form Care, Abortion, Gay Marriage, the War, etc. Another could be all about the media. Another round could be about cultural heroes and who had bigger impacts. Another round could be all about education. Etc....

This isn't for the league, this was an idea in the board room that I, for whatever reason, volunteered for. Someone thought it would be fun for all of us to bloody each other for entertainment purposes.

Once I get a few more topic ideas, and these that you gave are great, I'm going to put up another poll and let the bar room pick the topic.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back