WZ Tag Team Tourny: 2nd Chance Battle Royal

Derf

O.M.G.
Ok, so like I already said, there will be a 2nd chance battle royal to determine 8 people, or 4 teams, that get a 2nd chance to be in this thing. It's not starting now, I'm just getting the rules out there.

- I have a list of every person that has been eliminated from the tournament (the list is before alot of name changes that I can't remember who is who now, so bare with me on that)

- All you have to do is name the 1 person you think deserves a 2nd chance. Although an explanation would be nice, it's not needed. Also, no self voting.

- You can only vote once a day, but I might change that if it takes to long.

- No voting the same person twice in a row.

- The first person to get 5 votes will be in 1st place, and 2nd will be in 2nd, and so on, till we have 8 people. Once that happens, 1st and 8th will be partners, 2nd and 7th partners, 3rd and 6th, and 4th and 5th.

- During Round 8, which is where these teams face off against the other four teams still in, whoever has the most points gets to pick what team they face, followed by the 2nd most points picking 2nd, and third picking 3rd.

- Once those matchs are made, all saved points are out the window. Whatever team wins that match (between new team and old team) advances in the tournament, and I have a new way to determine a winner for the Final Four after this battle royal.

Any questions, lemme know. Oh, and heres a lst of whos in. Someone remind me who got name changes, and what they are lol.

Agrex
AJ
Uncle Sam
Papa Shango
Skullz Crack'em
Uncle Shocky
The Enforcer
Derf
Luther Hull
JP Fizzle
PeteRoseHaircut
BrianBeckerIsAGod
Nevermind
MadCap
Spawn
DJ Supereme
DanMan
Phatso
Chris Vegas
Justinsayne

You forgot me from that list!!!!!!

How dare you.

Derf is now at the very top of my hate list.

:lmao: I say we give one extra person a chance. that person to team up with me. What do you say Derf?

This hasn't even started yet people! Lol

Can it start already? I mean I am off to bed now so I wont be back for another 12 hours and chances are I will miss this thread in the other 70-odd that get updated overnight. Can our votes please count oh Wonderful and Supreme leader of the Games Room?

This hasn't even started yet people! Lol

Rusty, when were you in it?

I can see why some dislike you now. Me and Big Ace??? Remember them??? Only got eliminated 2 rounds ago after a loss to Sam and Shango??

I was in the tourny. Make my words.

I can see why some dislike you now. Me and Big Ace??? Remember them??? Only got eliminated 2 rounds ago after a loss to Sam and Shango??

I was in the tourny. Make my words.

Oh yeah, you took MadCaps place, didn't you? This is why the list was posted several days in advance. I also remember BA got a name change lol

You still need to edit your first post of this thread Derf. And add a guy called 'Rusty' to the list.

Not sure when the voting here ends, but unless it gets very close, I'll vote after you do. If it gets tight in here, I'll go first.

Doesn't count. That's something you're already getting. We need another one.

Um aren't you forgetting that, if you get past this round, you might need my vote again. Assuming that it would not be me vs. u. So two votes for two votes seems to be a pretty good deal if you ask me.

We'll wait for Becca's answer. Right now we need to get through this round with a crushing win.

Why am I starting to feel like I'm on "I Love Money"?

080512-V6g2favt1c9P.jpg

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back