Elimination Chamber 2013 LD

1000 times this..... Even though its mainly just the IWC that loves to under rate him......:rolleyes:

He knows his way around the ring. Sells really well. He's agile for a big man. Plays a good dominant heel. That like baby(ish) character was great and plays a solid face...

1. I have Old El Paso nachos and Pyjama bottoms that have pictures of iron man and the incredible hulk comics on them.

2. Me either, I decided to watch this at about 6 this evening.

3. Another one!

Aren't we a pair?

Did I bet anybody that Del Rio will win? I don't think I did but if you have such a bet with me, you should do the gentlemanly thing, come forward and name yourself something to with Dagger Dias.

My prediction for WrestleMania is, was and always will be Del Rio versus Henry. When it comes to fruition, left field as it is, I want to have my belly rubbed and be told how clever I am.

Other predictions:

Rock
SHIELD
Cesaro

Reckon that's about it.

He knows his way around the ring. Sells really well. He's agile for a big man. Plays a good dominant heel. That like baby(ish) character was great and plays a solid face...

He's also one of the most consistent performers... Think about this look at all his feuds since Mark Henry... Great matches and stole the show with Shaemus.... The man is really under rated by the IWC but I still enjoy him.

Question: Did The Rock say "In the immortal words of Jay Z" or did I mishear him and he actually said "In the immortal words of Sun Tzu" or something?

Question 2: Who the fuck is DJ Adrian?

Grand prize: Picture of my Batman pyjamas.

Question: Did The Rock say "In the immortal words of Jay Z" or did I mishear him and he actually said "In the immortal words of Sun Tzu" or something?

Question 2: Who the fuck is DJ Adrian?

Yeah, thats what he said. Pretty sure that 500 years from now no-one will give a shit about Jay Z. Immortal is a poor choice of words.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back