Elimination Chamber 2013 LD

FlexAmerican Dynamite

WZCW WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION
20130128_light_ec_rock_punk_c.0_standard_352.0.jpg

20130201_LIGHT_EC_match_shield-cena-sheamus_R2_display_image.jpg

ec2013chamber.jpg

20130201_light_ec_match_delrio-show_c-homepage.0_standard_352.0.jpg

20130211_light_matches_cesaro_miz_homepage.0_standard_352.0.jpg

Huh. All the men in the SD Elimination Chamber held the World Heavyweight title within the last 3 years. Neat.

WWE Elimination Chamber brought to you by GI Joe Retaliation and WWE Power Slammers, the first wwe action figures that can actually break dance.

Careers will be shortened. Bones will break, flesh will bruise. These men will never be the same. They'll likely suffer concussions and have to prematurely retire. They'll suffer from depression and drug and alcohol addiction. These men will live short and desperately unhappy lives, impoverished and pathetic.

THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER

Careers will be shortened. Bones will break, flesh will bruise. These men will never be the same. They'll likely suffer concussions and have to prematurely retire. They'll suffer from depression and drug and alcohol addiction. These men will live short and desperately unhappy lives, impoverished and pathetic.

THE ELIMINATION CHAMBER

If you stretch out all the chains in the Elimination Chamber end-to-end they reach the moon... of Pluto.

Remember last year, when everyone on the internet loved The Rock because he was going against Cena and "Cena suxxzz"? Now...well ya know.

First match coming up.

Virginities will be shortened. Bones will rise, flesh will bruise. These women will never be the same. They'll likely suffer convulsions and have to prematurely climax. They'll suffer from depression and drug and alcohol addiction. These women will live short and desperately unhappy romantic lives, impoverished and apathetic.

THE GAZ CHAMBER

Fixed.

I don't know why you're not in my house.

No more pathetic Last Man Standing matches! No, these two hate each other so much that's it come to... A SINGLES MATCH! Oh, the humanity!

I had a dream I was watching this PPV with Rikishi..... I asked him why did you order this PPV? He said....... I bought it.... For the rock :

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back