ECW to raid CZW and ROH ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

CZW4Ever

Where else would they get there new talent ? This would be a great opportunity to showcase ECW for their legacy if they would do a cross promotion with CZW or even ROH. ECW vs CZW to find out once and for all which is the most harcore wrestling promotion. I know there both different of hardcore as ECW is hardcore but CZW is ultraviolent. Some feedback would be nice as no one brought this up as of yet in the forums.

It would be cool if they did something WITH CZW or ROH but if they just stole all the ROH/CZW talent, then that would not be cool. It would ruin all the hard work CZW and ROH have put in in recent years.

What about ECW and TNA cross-promoting. They have recently takin shots at each other (Paul Heyman shoots on TNA and Jeff Jarrett shoots on Paul and ECW, also Team 3D taking shots on the new ECW in pre-show to TNA Slammiversary) and think it will be very interesting.

TNA and ECW working together ? c'mon lol. The old ECw was and ever will be 110% better than the current one. Currently, the good name of ECW is literally getting pimped out according to alot of ECW wrestlers and I think alot of the old ECW fans agree. Similar to a so called legend like Hogan lets say, he can still cash in due to his name. ECW will always have their fans, but the old fans are smart and not those WWE Smackdown fans who go there and think they just saw a "bonus show".

ECW won't cross promote with ROH because ROH already do that with TNA. A.J Styles, Christopher Daniels, Samoa Joe, Austin Aries, Roderick Strong, Jay Lethal, Amazing Red, etc...all these guys and more, have and still due compete and perform in TNA and ROH. The new face of TNA, Jim Cornette, also spent time in ROH.

Its wouldn't suprise me if WWE or ECW wanted to try and get wrestlers from ROH because the people they have, with the exception of RVD and Sabu, don't have the talent to compete with the X-Division.

Ah ya, WWE is worried about "competing" with a show that gets ratings worse than Sunday Night Heat. I know if I was Vince that would keep me up late at night dreading and pondering how I would compete with that.

I know he thinks about it. TNA is only going to get bigger, the "New ECW" isn't anything like the ECW of old, and bringing back DX? Thats the best thing they can come up with? TNA will continue to grow and improve and WWE better start using their people in a more productive way or more and more people will start to check out the alternative.

It wouldn't matter who they brought in. Unless Vince gets out of the way and lets Heyman run ECW his way,all the ECW is gonna be is whipping posts for the WWE guys.

"Ah ya, WWE is worried about "competing" with a show that gets ratings worse than Sunday Night Heat. I know if I was Vince that would keep me up late at night dreading and pondering how I would compete with that."

Meh,look at what night and time TNA has their show. I'm willing to bet that if TNA had a 2 hour timeslot on Monday Night,The WWE would actually clean up the mess they call a wrestling show. Has long has TNA had actual wrestling matches I'd watch it,and so would a lot of other people.

I don't know about some of you,but I'm tired of tuning in on Monday night and seeing pillow fights between the Divas. I'm tired of seeing some guy come out and 9 and cut a promo that lasts until 9:30. You have a 2 hour show and you might get 45 minutes of actual wrestling. I don't know,maybe I just grew accustomed to the old NWA days.

Amen! WWE is too much storyline and gimmick, and not enough of what people really watch the show for, great wrestling. If I want a soap opera, I'll watch Days of Our Lives.

Oh, and do we really need another Diva contest? They waste enough time as it is with their stupid skits. Besides, why would you want to win that contest anyway? The 2 previous winners didn't really make any impact at all while the runners-up are still there and more popular than the winners.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back