ecw title

rnzrkorip

Pre-Show Stalwart
i know this has been done before, once by me, but i need a real concrete answer. is the ecw championship still a legitimate world heavyweight championship? nobody in the world seems to think it is. and the wwe does not acknowledge that it is. and judging by the fact that they went from a prestigious original ecw world title to a silver piece of crap gives me a pretty good idea. so, ecw title, world title? or just a c brand championship?

According to PWI who is more or less the measuring stick for what's a world title and what isn't, no, this incarnation is not a world title. From my perspective, no, it isn't a real world title. I'd consider it on the level of the US or IC title, but likely that's too high.

Not a world title, but I'd consider it a little higher than the US title. I'd put it at about the same level as the IC title.

However, WWE considers it a world title.

i think its lower than world title but above u.s., so ya like everyone said its about as good as the intercontinental. i hate the new belt also. i understand a new look but its just all silver with like a phoenix behind it. when did the phoenix have anything to do with ecw. if you notice its a graphic before a ecw title match and i think its in some other ecw stuff. dont really understand it but after all it is the wwe. alot of what they do makes no sence and has little meaning behind it

so can i assume that the last ecw "world" champion was kane? because he was the last one to hold the real ecw title. well, mark henry did briefly, than he was given that piece of garbage.

Uhh...what? Why would Kane have been the last ECW world champion? Nope.

The last ECW World Champion, real one mind you, was Rhino back in 2001 when the original ECW ended.

In my view, the ECW Title is the 3rd highest ranking Title in the WWE. Regardless of its current standing, either lowest World Title or highest Mid – Card Title, it’s number 3. Why would anyone think the US Title is “below” the IC Title?? They are equal. They are the Mid – Card Titles. Okay, maybe the WWE IC Title and the WCW US Title may give you the idea that the IC is “higher”, but at the end of the day, neither of these Titles would end a show. ECW just happens to be a special case. If the WWE were to reinstate the ECW TV Title, how would you rank them all then??

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back