ECW & Smackdown Exclusive Trade

nthomas504

Pre-Show Stalwart
I say have a five man trade between the Two brands. This could really open the Brands up a little bit with the complete demolition of ECW with the recent trades, and Smackdown misfortunes with Jeff's questionable leaving and Edge's injury.

ECW:
1.Christian-Could finally be the Main Event, he'd be the top face on Smackdown
2.DJ Gabriel- Not doing anything but training in FCW, you could elavate him to Mid-Card easy
3.Paul Burchill-Could truly dominate the Mid-Card with his size and prove to be a big threat to guys like Rey on Smackdown
4.Zack Ryder- Could continue to push him to the Mid-Card of Smackdown.
5.Tyler Reks-Same as Ryder, push to Mid-Card.

Smackdown:
1.Charlie Haas-He could make an Incredible force on ECW, he could team with Shelton Bejamin to help each other.
2.Curt Hawkins-Push him the sameway they've push Zack Ryder.
3.Ricky Ortiz-Didn't need to be taken from ECW in the first place.
4.Kane-A great Monster Heel to feud with ECW Champs. Koswlo will make him feel company
5.Matt Hardy- A nice edition. He can be a great opponent for Tommy Dreamer.

If there is any people you'd like to exchange in this trade or comments. Feel Free to post.

I say have a five man trade between the Two brands. This could really open the Brands up a little bit with the complete demolition of ECW with the recent trades, and Smackdown misfortunes with Jeff's questionable leaving and Edge's injury.

Really they've already had a draft and a 15 superstar trade this year and you wanna do another one. lame.

ECW:
1.Christian-Could finally be the Main Event, he'd be the top face on Smackdown

People bitch and complain about how he is doing nothing in TNA and about how he was nothing but a midcarder in WWE. So they give him his own show and a world title. Now you bitch that he should be on Smackdown. Give me a break would you really watch ECW if Christian wasn't on it?

2.DJ Gabriel- Not doing anything but training in FCW, you could elavate him to Mid-Card easy

Has he even been on ECW in a month?

3.Paul Burchill-Could truly dominate the Mid-Card with his size and prove to be a big threat to guys like Rey on Smackdown

Smackdown already has Mike Knox. Plus the midcard is full Burchill would be an even bigger jobber on Smackdown.

4.Zack Ryder- Could continue to push him to the Mid-Card of Smackdown.

Yeah lets throw poor Ryder on an even bigger show when he is still getting used to his gimmick. I'm a huge Zack Ryder fan as evidenced by the avatar. Don't kill his career by putting him on Smackdown so early. He is fine where he is.

5.Tyler Reks-Same as Ryder, push to Mid-Card.

The guy has had two matches on ECW and neither were impressive. Leave him here.

[/QUOTE]Smackdown:
1.Charlie Haas-He could make an Incredible force on ECW, he could team with Shelton Bejamin to help each other.[/QUOTE]

They have no intention of bringing back the Self Proclaimed Worlds Greatest Tag Team. Thats why Haas is on Smackdown and Benjamin is on ECW. Shelton is going for the gold soon. I can feel it.

2.Curt Hawkins-Push him the sameway they've push Zack Ryder.

Sunglasses, Odd tights, and awesome theme music. Call me crazy but I don't think it would work twice.

3.Ricky Ortiz-Didn't need to be taken from ECW in the first place.

ECW pfft....FCW.

4.Kane-A great Monster Heel to feud with ECW Champs. Koswlo will make him feel company

The biggest brand ****e in history. Also if you didn't mispell that last part on purpose you are getting red rep.

5.Matt Hardy- A nice edition. He can be a great opponent for Tommy Dreamer.

Never mind bigger brand ****e. They just moved him to Smackdown after just moving him to Raw after just moving him to Smackdown from where....ECW! This whole thread was a fail.

:wtf: I like the idea, but didn't we already have a 15 man trade?
I'd save this for next year, ECW is doing fine right now, and so is Smackdown at the MOMENT. But your right Smackdown is in dire need of main eventers since Edge is gone and Jeff might leave for a hiatus and Christian would fill the spot very well, but I think Christian should over all stay in ECW and gain more and more momentum as the ECW champ and look like a legit threat to the World Heavy Weight title and than get traded/drafted or what ever to Smackdown. I say WWE should pull of a Bobby Lashley with Christian, have him hold the belt until the draft or trade and have Christian relinquish the belt and say he needs new gold or something and than have him go for the World Title.

This trade would just be overkill. They could've done it with the other one if they really wanted to.

They should trade the entire ECW roster for Teddy Long. Then, the ECW timeslot could be used as Teddy Long's Variety Hour...kind of like a Lawrence Welk show. Yeah? Who's with me???

Yeah!! Awesome!

*looks around and sees everyone else staring. Leaves the thread in embarassment.*

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back