Teddy Long's "Blockbuster" trade

Watsonation

Occasional Pre-Show
Ok, Trump had a trade and he was in for one day. How about Teddy Long comes up with a ten superstar trade. 4 to Smackdown, 3 to Raw, 3 to ECW. Who would you like to see go to each show? and who will make the best impact on their career while on the show they go to?

Smackdown:
1. Jack Swagger- He could replacce Edge while The Three Champateers hog Raw
2. Christian- Could boot him to ME status
3. HBK- Easier work schedule, great steal for Smackdown
4. Ted Dibiase Jr.- Perfect chance and show to get him big and turn face

Raw:
1. R-Truth- Great talent, good exposure on Raw
2. Zack Ryder- Could boost him to IC title picture
3. Chris Jericho- Seems he's already on Raw, so why not

ECW:
1. The Brian Kendrick- Face it, Raw is destroying him
2. Kane- Give him the mask, and we gotta new ME'er
3. Cody Rhodes- Him and Orton just won't work.

Sure Smackdown gets the best but Raw got the best in the Trump trade, so it'stime for Smackdown to get its share. Now, its your turn to choose who goes to what show.

Why would you move Swagger or either member of Legacy to Smackdown? Swaggers doing just fine on Raw, and Rhodes and Dibiase Jr. are currently in a stable on Raw, I think its called Legacy so moving either of these three is a dumb move.

I wouldnt mind seeing HBK and Undertaker switch spots, with Taker going to Raw and HBK going to Smackdown, but I don't think it will happen. I'm pretty sure HBK will come back to tag with Triple H and we will see more terrible DX antics, ugh.

Jericho and Big Show are the Unified Tag Champs, they can go on any show they want, besides the fact that Jericho just got traded from Raw to Smackdown during the draft. I'm sure we'll see these two popping up on all four shows over the next few months to build up the tag titles again.

Christian needs to stay in ECW, because he's a middle carder, and needs to stay on the C-show to solidfy the fact that he's a GOD DAMN MIDDLE CARDER FOR LIFE. He's not and will never be Main Event worthy while he's in the WWE, get over it.

Kane was ECW Champ from WM last year until late summer, I dont see him going back to ECW, seeing as he also just got drafted to Smackdown. Without Edge on Smackdown, Kane is a person who can easily step into the Main Event, then right back down to the middle card at any point in time.

I think moving Zack Ryder is a good idea, but I'd move him to Smackdown, rather than Raw. That way he doesnt get lost in the poor booking cycle that is the US title picture on Monday Night Raw.

Leave R-Truth on Smackdown for now, until he's built up to be a bigger competior. He's a big guy and I enjoy his in ring work, but he's too much like a cross between Cena and MVP. Beside the fact that he's a face, and could work a great program with CM Punk in the near future due to being an ex-felon and what not.

The Brian Kendrick, I mean yeah moving him to ECW would probably be better for him in the long run, but I'm pretty sure he'll be jobbing on Raw for at least another year, unless he gets served his walking papers before then.

Hopefully when this damn guest host shit ends, Teddy Long will get moved to Raw as the GM.

Why would you move Swagger or either member of Legacy to Smackdown? Swaggers doing just fine on Raw, and Rhodes and Dibiase Jr. are currently in a stable on Raw, I think its called Legacy so moving either of these three is a dumb move.

swagger losing to bourne that soon kills his momentum. maybe if not swagger moving to friday night's, how about Bourne? i just kind of felt that Swagger hasn't gotten enough push while on Raw. As for Legacy. I think its time we see Dibiase turn face. Easiest way would be move him to Smackdown, move Rhodes to ECW and later on down the road (maybe the Rumble) let Dibiase and Orton begin to fued to set up a match at 'Mania. Dibiase on Raw, IMO will be tough to turn face, due to so many big faces. SO just move him to Fridays, and let him do what Ziggler and Morrison are doing.

And i totally agree with bringing Teddy to Raw. Raw could use a good GM to straiten them out

Send HBK or Randy Orton to ECW to tease them staying long term then call them right back to Raw while actually sending Chris Masters, Charlie Haas, and/or Jesse in order to give them some guys that have some talent. Masters would be a solid heel and Haas as a face would probably return to his imperssonation gimmick and get very over with the crowd really quick.

This trade idea is a good idea in general, but there are a few minor details I would rather see. First, I most definitely rather not see this happen until the return of all the currently injured stars. Then instead of a 10 Person trade, I would like to see another 15 Person trade to kind of even things out. We all know ECW gets the short end of the stick every time, but what can you do. As far as who goes where, that doesn’t matter to me really. If I really had my way, I would send Randy Orton and Jeff Hardy to ECW to really "shake things up".

i agree with sending masters and Haas to ECW. Don't really like the idea of HBK or Orton. Just don't think that'd be very good. Maybe have someone like jericho sent to ECW and he have meetings with Teddy Long and Raw's Gm trying to talk them into trading for him. As for how that'd work, well your guess is as good as mine

It’s too soon for DiBiase to turn face. Remember that time when they turn Randy Orton face too fast, and it was one of the worst Face turns/Title runs of the past 10 years? It didnt work then because they turned him face too fast. I think he remained a face for maybe 6 months, and quickly was changed back to a heel.

To turn DiBiase face a lot of things need to take place.

First: he needs to start winning matches, tag, singles, whatever the match he needs to start winning to become a credible competitor. The only good match I have ever seen him involved in was the one he had vs. Orton last month and he's been on Raw for over a year now.

Second: he should hold a title, Tag Titles, or the US Title. Anything that builds him up to be worthy of facing someone the likes of Orton in a major feud. Sure they could split the group up, Orton would stay in the Main Event as the WWE Champ, and DiBiase and Rhodes would fade into the middle card of doom, not to be seen again for 2-4 years in a meaningful program.

Third: Maybe he should be involved in a feud of his own while still being in Legacy. At least when Orton was in Evolution he had the "Legend Killer" gimmick, where he beat up the WWE Legends, this helped establish Orton as a real competitor, and got him his spot light. I believe during this time he also feuded with Foley. Currently DiBiase and Rhodes are getting the light cast off of Orton, but aren’t doing anything legitimate themselves.

Until they do some major work on Legacy expect Rhodes and Dibiase to be on Ortons coat tails, maybe a feud with Triple H and HBK will help them get over as a tag team, or at least get them over enough to where they have a leg to stand on if they break away from Orton, but until then, their fucked

Send Orton to ECW are you nuts?

If they really wanted a ratings boost they'd send Triple H to ECW, because his fans will eat miles of his shit and turn in every week to see him. That would really shake things up, and a lot of Triple H fans could rejoy at not having to see him on Raw or Smackdown

It’s too soon for DiBiase to turn face.

Third: Maybe he should be involved in a feud of his own while still being in Legacy. At least when Orton was in Evolution he had the "Legend Killer" gimmick, where he beat up the WWE Legends, this helped establish Orton as a real competitor, and got him his spot light. I believe during this time he also feuded with Foley. Currently DiBiase and Rhodes are getting the light cast off of Orton, but aren’t doing anything legitimate themselves.

but see, if dibiase was traded to smackdown, he would be able to shine, have a fued and all. If he remains on Raw with Orton, he will remain Ortons lackey. Moving him is the easiest way to develop his own character and develop his ring skills. I'm not saying that he needs the world title, but he should do like Ziggler in the case of fueding and making a nae for himself then at the rumble, he dump Orton out of the ring. Then we have a way more developed Dibiase taking on a big heel in Orton. Theres a Wrestlemania match right there

If you build Dibiase up correctly in Legacy, when Legacy desolves he could be an even bigger star by feuding with Orton (without a major title involved) than if you broke him away and sent him to Smackdown at this point in time. Long Term we will see Orton vs Dibiase, Orton vs Rhodes, and Dibiase vs Rhodes. These are three future feuds, that if set up correctly now, can be huge down the line.

First of all I would like to say it wouldn't make any sense to have another trade, but you never know whats going on in that sick, twisted, and sometimes brilliant mind of Vincent Kennedy McMahon.

Jack swagger is perfect where he is right now. If they don't drop the ball on the Swagger/MVP feud, There should be some great matches created. I somewhat agree with you on Christian Moving to smackdown, but not now. him and dreamer are having a decent feud right now. after that feud wrapps up, Have him Retain, and lose it to Koslov. Then he can make the jump to SD!. HBK won't work tuesday because of his religious commitments. Ted Jr. should turn face, but not know, and not on smackdown. I think he should be face by the time his movie comes out (which i have no idea when that will be) and have a feud with orton, and have him on the upper-midcard/ME fence.
R-Truth is fine on SD, and i think he should be winning the IC title soon. If he was traded to raw, He would be lost in the shuffle. Same with Zac Ryder. Maybe by the end of the year/ early of next year (if he isn't released) could get some cheap win for the ECW title. Chris jericho doesn't need smackdown, but smackdown needs Chris Jericho. he is THE best thing going for the WWE right now.
I Compleatly Agree with Kendrick going to ECW, but I'm kinda on the fence about kane. I really think he Is going to get another world title run, but that is just wishful thinking. But keep the mask off of him. I dont think it would make sense for him to get it back. and Cody Rhodes Needs to stay with Orton a little longer. His match with HHH in raw was really good and we saw a side that didn't say "orton's Lacky" but he still needs needs to develop a little more

thats my 2 cents

The trade that needs to happen is Teddy needs to trade himself to Raw so we can get rid of the guest host crap... Wasnt a few years ago GMs able to be drafted?? so why cant a gm be traded. He goes to Raw and sends someone I dont know who Santino, Regal, whoever I dont care to run Smackdown....

I would like to see another trade for sure. Here is how mine would be with smackdown getting the better of it this time. I Know there are alot of Bigger stars moving but this could shake things up

SMACKDOWN
HBK: I know this wont happen but it would be nice to see him on smackdown
Christian: First of all i dont think there should even be a ECW anymore. Second i want him to be a ME soon.
John Cena: gives him new fueds and go fight with Punk for the world title
Carlito: I could see him as Interconetal title material on SD which could work for him

RAW
Undertaker: swapping him with hbk would be very fresh
Dolph Ziggler: This would give his push big hype and he could put on good matches with mvp, kingston or bourne
John Morrison: im not sure about this one but he could fued with miz or even guys like swagger

ECW
The Brian Kendrick: he is doing shit on raw
R Truth: He is getting alittle stale on SD and this could help him by fueding with shelton
Mike Knox: really nothing goin for him on SD so make him a top guy on ECW

SMACKDOWN:
Swagger-he'll get lost w/ HHH, Batista, Cena on the same show
Cody-needs another gimmick, i'd put em on ECW
Chavo-he dosnt suck, just the booking does.
Beth-put somewherer to wrestle
Cena-cena vs undertaker, hardy, CM Punk, R-truth, Morrison(just some1 new)
HBK-again somin new. vs undertaker rematch, cena rematch, "Morrison",Hardy

RAW:
CM punk-again someone new to challenge for teh belt.
Christian-can help kofi, mvp, etc
Shelton-he just dosnt belong on ECW.
Edge-edge vs HHH, Batista, Kofi, Christian, Ted Deib. and "RKO"
The Hart Dyn.-fued w/ legacy
Ezek-anotehr big guy with big show, HHH, and Batista

ECW:
Festus-not used
Miz-just trash
Hawkins-not used
Ricky Ortiz-trash
Jimmy Wang -not used
TBK-trash

only 3 big trades need to happen

1) christian to sd. he can turn heel nd feud with hardy then taker then when edge comes back as a face we can see edge nd christian face off

2) christ masters to ecw. i see nothing happeining for him on raw so send him to ecw nd become a dominate champion. feud with guys like dreamer, benjamine, tyler recks, nd shamous

3) r-truth to raw. team him with kofi or bourne nd have an exciting tag team for once. these guys can move on to feud with legacy, hart dynasty, nd cryme tyme

I don't know about the rest of 'em, but one trade I'd like to see is HBK for Undertaker, straight up.

Undertaker, to me, would do much more to reinvigorate the RAW main event scene. As much as I love HBK, Undertaker is plainly more of a draw, and should be on the A show. Plus, it would spare the IWC the inevitable 357th DX reunion.

As far as Smackdown, the Great Khali and Kane is already 2 too many big men, and the last thing we need is to waste Taker on another feud with Kane. Shawn Michaels, on the other hand, would fit right in with the theme of what makes Smackdown the best Wrestling on TV: slightly undersized, hyper-athletic, charismatic main-eventers. Throw him into the mix, and think of the matches he could have with Chris Jericho, Jeff Hardy, Rey Mysterio, (if only) Edge, CM Punk, and best of all "Young Shawn Michaels" himself, John Morrison. It would add a new (old) wrinkle to an already exciting scene. Plus, Michaels-Morrison!!!!

See everyone wants michaels to go to smackdown, but it isnt goin to happen due to his church commitments. But what could happen in a trade of cena or HHH for Taker....preferbly HHH for taker jus to get him out of the ME on Raw

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back