What are your thoughts on the recent change of shows for certain Superstars?

rge2010

Mid-Card Championship Winner
Wade Barret has been appearing on Smackdown. Has ANYTHING been made official yet? I dont watch their show closely, just highlights. While I think Barret needs Smackdown, and Smackdown needs Barrett its dissapointing they couldnt wait for the draft. Makes a bit of a mockery dont you think?

WWE also seem to be testing the water with Alberto Del Rio on Raw. We have seen him turn up the last 2 weeks now. Now I really like Del Rio, and like Barret I really think this benefits the Superstar and the show BUT why cant they just wait until the draft?! 1 off appearences are fine, but 2 weeks in a row....

I just get the feeling that when ADR is OFFICIALLY announced as a Raw superstar it will be a case of "Whats new, we have seen him on Raw, seen him interact, so what?".

Dont get me started on Zeke Jacksons trade. This was just done and announced on WWE.COM! Why cant they build a vignette or 2, or even develop a storyline, even make it a trade! They did this with Punk and Edge and it worked.

Nothings been made official on Barrett because it's only been a goddamn week; a week which is conveniently placed on the road to the Royal Rumble... y'know, that big cross-brand event?
Probably explains why ADR has been on Raw too; to highlight the fact that maybe Smackdown has some talent that could win the Rumble.

And as for Big Zeke, if you watch Smackdown you will have seen vignettes hyping his Smackdown debut.

The main focus should be the Rumble so there's no need to drop Zeke in a short feud with say a Tyler Reks or a Drew McIntyre because they obviously want to present him as a big player on Smackdown as opposed to a midcarder.

And as for these cross brand appearances by ADR, they are reminding the bigger viewing audience of RAW that Smackdown has a big role to play at the Rumble.

There was a story right here on WZ(too lazy to find it) that said McMahon is doing alot of cross brand stuff up until Wrestlemania. The big ass ppv in april? its coming up and usually has a few cross brand matches. Its a part of WWE's plan to promote WM. Also, Its better for both big zeke znd Barret to go over to SD! as it is for SD! for it needs main eventers. i personally would prefer this over the draft. Random trades through out the year. Competing for contract for superstars. Really will emphasize the battle between brands and give meaning to bragging rights.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back