Who would your perfect champions be ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hourani777

Wrestlezone......is gonna get GOT!
So I was just thinking and I was wondering who would you book as champions on RAW and and SD!
And how they won it? Simple
You can have any title on any show and the champion u choose does not have to have win it off the current champions you can make your own scenarios.
use your imagination if your gonna blast me don't bother posting ok?
RAW:
WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio
Summerslam 2011: John cena (c) vs ADR vs John Morrison
Cena hits the AA on jomo then rock runs down and hits the rock bottom on cena and del rio crawls in and makes the cover on jomo for a heel win. (it's just a scenario dont say why would rock cost himself a chance at the title and shit like that).
Intercontinental Champion: John Morrison
After losing at Summerslam jomo wants a rematch then the IC champion Dolph Ziggler comes out saying how he deserves it they exchange words until they brawl setting up the feud and the match at night of champions which jomo wins.
Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly
Wins it off brie Bella at summerslam and holds it til the return of Kharma

SD!:
World Heavyweight champion: Randy Orton
Wouldn't change the way he won it.
United States champion: Sin Cara .
After an undefeated streak looking dominate he faces the US champ wade barret at night of champions but with help of the corre barret wins but the ref sees the corre help barret and rule a dq win for sin cara . Furious over the loss barret says he never called for the Corres help and slaps gabriel and slater thus them hitting there finishers on barret and says they are out of the corre. And at the next ppv sin cara hits the head scissors takedown arm bar and submits barret for the win and also starts a feud between the corre members.
Tag Team Champions: Cody Rhodes and Ted dibiase
I don't want this to happen but I feel it will sooner rather then later. Tag team turmoil and and the last team to enter your hear 'it's a new day' and out come priceless to steal the titles.

Thoughts

Mine would be:

Raw

WWE Title: CM Punk
The New Nexus dispand after dissention and Mason Ryan goes on to be a monster babyface but does not feud for very long with Punk. Punk then goes on to claim that he does not need the Nexus to win titles. He then challenges Cena at Summerslam and pins him cleanly as a shock. Earlier in the day websites claim that Punk is leaving WWE, so no-one expects Punk to win. Punk then loses the belt after a few months to MITB winner JoMo. Punk then wins the title back at Mania.

US Title: Drew Mcintyre
Mcintyre says he is tired of being ignored and attacks Kofi Kingston. Drew then earns a title shot and beats Kingston at Capitol Punishment for the belt.

Divas Title: Kelly Kelly
Kelly keeps challenging for the belt but keeps getting screwed by the Bellas switching places. Kelly then eventually wins the title at MITB in a match where Nikki Bella is banned from ringside. Kelly eventually loses the belt to Beth Phoenix to set up a feud with Kharma when she returns.

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Title: Christian
Christian keeps trying to retain the belt because comes short every time. He then has doubts about his ability and claims that if he does not win the title at Summerslam he will retire. Christian then wins the title but eventually drops the belt at Mania after MITB winner Cody Rhodes attacks him after his match with Randy Orton and cashes in his contract to become the new champion.

IC Title: Daniel Bryan
Bryan feuds with The Corre claiming he has not forgotten how they kicked him out and without him the Nexus invasion would not have had an impact. After being screwed a few times, Bryan wins the title at MITB or Summerslam and holds it for a year until MITB 2012. Bryan then drops the IC Title to Seth Rollins (who has joined the SD roster from FCW), but goes on to win the MITB.

Unified Tag Team Titles: Hawkins and Ryder
H&R attack Marrella & Kozlov on RAW and claimed they are tired of not being on TV except for Superstars. They then feud with Marrella and Kozlov for a short while before turning face in a feud with The Nexus. They then win the titles on an episode of RAW and help to raise the prestige of the titles by having great matches that actually matter.

The only problem I have with the OP's choices is that I have a problem with tying Ted Dibiase to the tail of my boy Cody's rise. It would do more damage to Cody than anything. Mine would be different.

mine would be as such:

Raw

WWE Champion- The Miz

With the recent turn of A-Ri, I can see this working out. Have A-Ri beat Miz in a match, and stating that since he has beaten the "most must see champion in WWE history" that he should be a title contender. John Cena, who doesn't see Riley as a threat, accepts his challenge. During their title match, have Miz come out and screw Cena, making Alex Riley win the WWE title, in an act of repayment for all the times Riley helped Miz win, then, just when Riley is celebrating, BAM, Miz does the skull crushing finale on him, setting up a match between Riley and Miz for the WWE champ, in which Miz wins.

United States Champion- John Morrison

Having a returning Morrison interfere in a match between the current US champ and R-Truth, who once again gets shafted out of the main event picture, which in turn sets up a triple threat match for the title, in which JOMO wins.

Divas- don't really care.

Smackdown!

World Heavyweight Champion- Christian

The WWE missed a huge chance to establish Christian as a true champion when he lost to Orton at Over The Limit. Christian needs a big win over a main eventer to put off the idea that his first title reign was a fluke and a charity. I would like to see him beat Orton, in a one on one match for the gold, establishing both him as a champion, and the WWE creative team as not being a charity for guys who are friends of someone who died or is forced to retire.

Intercontinental Champion- Cody Rhodes

My personal favorite active superstar needs to begin his climb up the WWE ladder with gold around his waist. I can see him facing Sin Cara, much like he did with Rey Mysterio, after Sin Cara wins the gold from Wade Barrett or whoever is the champ at the time.

Tag Team Champions- Mark Henry and Sheamus

Can you possibly imagine if these two were to join forces for good and maintain a fued with Kane and Big Show. It would be catastrophic, in a great WWE way. It would be earth shattering, literally.

if your gonna blast me don't bother posting ok?

If you want to ensure that you don't get blasted, then don't post anything. People will have different opinions, and with you being the OP, you will probably get some backlash. It's an internet forum. Just learn to deal with it instead of sounding like the kid on the playground who is taking his ball and going home if you don't play by his rules.

As for the topic at hand:

WWE Championship - CM Punk.
I'd like to see him lose a couple times because Nexus was trying to help. Eventually kick them to the curb, and then he win it on his own at Summerslam.

WHC - Christian
It was sad to see them give him the belt just for a couple days. They could have used the momentum from winning for Edge for at least a month. When he was doing the "Spear! Spear!" chant at Over the Limit, I thought he might win it for Edge again. I would have him turn heel though, and go back to the E and C days and do whatever it took to win, and keep the title.

US Champion - Wade Barrett
Barrett was used in the main event a lot last year. Use that influence to defend the US Championship against other main event and upper mid card talents to bring some prestige to the belt

IC Champion - Rey Mysterio
I was gonna say R Truth, but he won this belt last year during a push and it stopped all momentum. I want to see him stay in the main event scene. But giving the belt to someone like Rey, an established star with a huge fan base, brings a lot of need attention to the belt

Tag Team - Rhodes and Dibiase
Using Rhodes huge momentum to bring Dibiase back from obscurity is a great idea. I thought these two were going to start feuding, but having them working together again is pure gold. This time without Orton casting his shadow over them, they should thrive and hopefully bring some interest to the tag belts again.

WWE Champion - The Miz
I miss the guy as champion! He was very good! He brought prestige to the title, what we need!

World Heavyweight Title - Christian
Give the guy a break! I'd have rather him not won the title at all, because it was five days long! He should regain it properly.

Intercontinental Title - Drew McIntyre
Him and Sin Cara I wanted to choose, but the intercontinental title looks better on a bigger guy, and the US title is a smaller belt. He deserves another run, he was great, and now is going no-where.

United States Title - Sin Cara
As said before, looks better on a smaller guy, and an undefeated streak is an undefeated streak!

Tag Team Titles - Justin Gabriel and Heath Slater
This could bring prestige to the titles. Just what we need for the division.

Divas Title - Who Cares.

Raw

WWE Champion: CM Punk
Wins in a Triple threat match at Summerslam involving Cena and Del Rio
Have him hold the title until maybe EC or RR losing it to Cena to set up his Rock match or losing it to a face Miz or MITB Miz

US Title: DOlph Ziggler
Beats Kofi at Capitol Punishment in what should be a good match. Hold it for a while feuding with Kofi, Evan Bourne, maybe A-Ri.

Womens Title: Beth Phoenix
No one but her, natayla, tamina, should hold it. Maybe the Bries since they cheat

Smackdown

World Heavyweight Champion: Sheamus
He can win the title maybe at the July PPV and feud with Orton, Christian, maybe Zeke, and then drop it to Christian at Survivor Series, Orton can maybe feud with Barrett or Rhodes for the time being, then at RR Orton wins the title off Christian.

Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan
He can feud with Barrett, win the IC title at Summerslam. This would then allow Barrett to move up into the WHC picture and Bryan can feud with Mark Henry, Justin Gabriel, Cody Rhodes and maybe even a face vs face feud with Sin Cara.

Tag Champs: Alberto Del Rio and Ricardo Rodrigez
Hey, why not?

Expecting all of my preferred champs to hold the belts at the same time is pretty unlikely to happen.

So I'm doing this list as people I eventually want to see hold the belt I've matched them to/ people I think might have the belts before the year is over.

WWE Champion: Alberto Del Rio - It's going to happen.

WWE World Heavyweight Champion: Mark Henry - Probably an unpopular choice, but I'm purist in thinking Heavyweights should exclusively be able to compete for the HEAVYWEIGHT belt. It'd be a deserved nod for years of service. I wouldn't want him to carry it at an important time though, so maybe after Summerslam dropping the belt before Survivor Series.

WWE Intercontinental Championship: Alex Riley - and a Long reign at that.

WWE United States Championship: Zack Ryder - because the United States seem firmly United behind him and he is entertaining in an entertainment company. Woo Woo Woo You Know It, Bro.

WWE Tag Team Championships: Tony Chimel and Justin Roberts... kidding. I really can't see a team in WWE right now worth the rub. If Daniel Bryan would have gone into the New Nexus when it reformed and CM Punk took over then I would have answered CM Punk and Daniel Bryan as Tag Champs..

WWE Diva's Championship: Layla - Her run as Women's Champ was a farce because of Michelle McCool, she has more than earned herself a run with it solo and seeing as she's a face now and WWE has a year to kill before Kong is back.

WWE Champion - dolph ziggler, I see him becoming a contender sooner than later since the whole miz/cena thing is over he can use viki for the dirty heel win or just win clean and have a face turn, after he dumps viki.

World Heavyweight Title - Christian
He could pull the trigger on a heel turn costing randy orton a win next week and getting back in the title picture by blaming him for the loss on sd

Intercontinental Title - daniel Bryan gets a clean win from wade maybe on an episode of SD. Just to have a title change on a non pay per view

United States Title - since its on raw right now i gotta say ryder...He can win it off kofi with an assist from the big O and maybe use the big o like the miz used a-ry

Tag Team Titles - slater and gabrial start a nexus/corre feud and win the straps...the division needs more teams, but these 2 should hold on for a while.

Divas Title - Karamah just dominates whoever has it one of the bella twins i think ohh well does it even matter who has it.

WWE Champion - CM Punk
After months and months of managing the New Nexus and helping them win gold, Punk decides to get gold for himself and challenge John Cena for the WWE Championship. In (whatever the name of the October PPV is) he loses because Alex Riley comes out to help Cena while Mason Ryan attacks him as the ref is knocked out. At Survivor Series it's Punk and Ryan vs. Cena and Riley with the winners facing each other the next night on RAW in a singles match for the WWE Championship. Ryan pins Riley to give his team the win and then lays down the next night on RAW to give Punk his 4th world title reign.

US Champion - Zack Ryder
Ryder makes some vignettes about how he's so exciting to spike his hair and go tanning all summer and how the summer is his time to shine. Eventually he makes a live appearance and challenges U.S. Champ Dolph Ziggler to a match and calls Vickie a grenade. After weeks of being humilated by Zig and vickie, Zack Ryder wins the US title at SummerSlam and fist pumps with his broskis

World Heavyweight Championship - Chris Jericho
Christian turns heel and gangs up with Sheamus and Mark Henry to take the belt off Orton - who do so in a Fatal 4-Way where Christian ends up on top. He talks about how the fans have gotten him nowhere so 'no more Mr. Nice Guy'. Christian cheats in the rematch with Orton and it seems like there are no more faces to challenge him when THE AYATOLLAH OF ROCK AND ROLLAH comes back and defeats Christian at SummerSlam for his 7th World Title Reign.

IC Champion - Daniel Bryan
Daniel Bryan faces off against Sin Cara on SD for the number one contender spot for Cody Rhodes's IC belt. Cody has been feuding with Cara for quite some time now and has gotten the better of him so in one last attempt at a shot Sin Cara ends up pinning DB at the same time that DB pins him so the match at Survivor Series is a triple threat. DB makes Sin Cara tap out to become the new IC Champion and feuds with Cody Rhodes until the Royal Rumble

Tag Team Champions - The Miz and Axel Mulligan (Husky Harris)
The Miz is depressed because he lost the WWE Championship and lost his boy Alex Riley so after being relatively insignificant and boring he says that he is finally on the path to gold and he has a new apprentice Axel Mulligan. Together they defeat the New Nexus at Survivor Series for the Tag Team titles

Since this is fan fiction, I'm not going to go by the current rosters or by which titles are currently on which show.

WWE and IC title's were the original two wwe singles titles, therefore I have always felt that they should be kept together on the original WWE flagship show; RAW.

WWE Championship: CM Punk. IMO, he is pound for pound the best performer in the WWE. Punk is big with the older fans, while Cena is the hero to the younger fans. A Cena/CM Punk feud is perfect. Put the belt on Punk and have Cena chase after it.

Intercontinental Championship: Daniel Bryan. The IC title was at it's best when it was used to put over the true wrestlers of the wwf. The midcard guys who could really work. Daniel Bryan fits the bill better than anyone.

WOMENS CHAMPIONSHIP: I would get rid of the "divas" belt and bring back the Womens title. The "Divas" title looks like it was designed for an 11 year old girl. Anyway, the Womens Championship goes to KHARMA. Kharma dominates every other female for upwards of a year before finally dropping the belt to Beth Phoenix at Wrestlemania.

The World, U.S, and Cruiser titles were the 3 WCW singles titles therefore I'd put them all together on Smackdown.

World Heavyweight Championship: Alberto Del Rio. The big gold belt would just look perfect on this guy. He was born to be World Champion

United States Championship: Wade Barrett. Have him change the title to the United Kingdom Championship.

Tag Team Championship: The Celtic Connection: Sheamus and Drew McIntyre. The irishman and the scotsman team up. Another great tag team would be Justin Gabriel and Evan Bourne. Imagine them both going up to opposite corners and hitting there splash finishers on there opponents simultaneously.

Cruiserweight Championship: BRING IT BACK!!! Sin Cara is the champ and keeps it for a VERY VERY long time. There are enough cruisers in the wwe now that this division could work.

I would make everything in the world right with my selections of champions!!!

Raw--
WWE Champion--John Morrison
he comes back and he's a heel and he crushes R-Truth at the next pay per view, and wins a number one contenders match at SummerSlam vs Cena and he is finally granted a world title after being amazing the last few years.then he changes the wwe title and has a long run going into Wrestlemania to take on Randy Orton.

U.S Champion--Alex Riley
After beating down Miz and sending him off to Smackdown, A-Ri is going to beat Kofi after great showings of beating Dolph ziggler and Swagger.

womens---kelly kelly
b/c she is the hottest and more face time.

World Champ--Wade Barrett
Wade Barrett beats RKO and finally becomes a world champion and a big time player at the next pay per view. he then goes on to have a feud with RKO, the miz and then later on loses it to a returning Chris Jericho.

I.C champ--Daniel Bryan
he beats Barrett because he is one of the best in the world, then goes on to have a good feud with DiBiase and they exchange it a few times.

divas--bellas
they are smokin hot and there are two of them. why not. and i could care less.

tag team--shelton benjamin and charlie haas
the worlds greatest tag team comes back and beats the nexus and everyone else, then goes on to have one of the greatest feuds in wwe history with John Morrison, and then going over to smackdown to win the world title from wade barrett

RAW

WWE Champion: CM Punk
- After criticizing Cena's "Never Give Up" motto, Punk captured the WWE Title after a brutal match that saw Mason Ryan manhandle Cena who ultimately had no choice but to tap out of the Anaconda Vise.

United States Champion: Evan Bourne - After winning a match with Jack Swagger for the #1 contender spot, Evan challenged Kofi Kingston for his US title in a match that saw insane high flying and fast action. In an extremely close match, Bourne won with the Shooting Star Press. Afterwards, Kofi and Bourne hugged in the ring out of respect.

SMACKDOWN

World Heavyweight Champion: Randy Orton
- Taking on all challengers, Orton remains a dominant champion, thanks to his arsenal of moves that includes the RKO.

Intercontinental Champion: Daniel Bryan - A winning streak makes Daniel Bryan the #1 contender for the IC Title, which incites Wade Barrett to sneak attack Bryan any chance he can with help from the Corre. Bryan retaliates by sneak attacking each Corre member and injuring them with a powerful submission hold. Bryan overcomes Barrett at the PPV and captures his first IC title.

Tag Team Champions: The Miz and Zack Ryder - After losing his assistant and his WWE title, Miz wants to recapture the Tag Team titles but cannot find a partner. Turns out everyone in the locker room hates The Miz... Except for Zack Ryder. Surprisingly Miz and Ryder overcome Nexus despite never teaming up before and win the Tag Titles. Miz and Ryder become "odd couple" champions who struggle to get along, possibly leading up to a feud between the two when they lose the titles.

Divas Champion: Beth Phoenix - Beth wins a Battle Royal for the #1 contender spot and defeats both Bellas in a title match that saw both Brie and Nikki attempt to switch places more than once.

WWE Championship: Alberto Del Rio
U.S. Championship: John Morrison- continue the HBK route with him

World Heavyweight Championship: Christian
Intercontinental Championship: Brodus Clay when he comes back

Tag Team Championship: Evan Bourne and Yoshi Tatsu- Always wanted to see these two team up and I think they would be a great modern day London and Kendrick

Divas Championship: Kharma. If not then Gail Kim or Natalya.

Raw
WWE Champion-- Alberto Del Rio
I think he will win a number one contender match after Capitol Punishment and wins the strap at SummerSlam. And just for the hell of it i would make Cena feud with the "new" nexus or just CM Punk.
U.S. Champion-- R-Truth
Shut up Lil Jimmie! I think a majority of the IWC has loved the heel turn by Ron Killings also known as R-Truth. I am one of those people. I could see a fatal 4 way match between Kofi, Truth, Mysterio, and Jomo.
Diva's belt-- couldnt care less....wait yeah i can Kharma left :(
Tag Team belts- Chris Jerico and Cody Rhodes
I would love to see this awesome tag combo think about it Y2J will help Rhodes be a main event heel (which SD needs more than ever) after they drop the belts
SCREW THE REST

Raw:
-WWE Champion: John Cena- The Champ is where he belongs right now. Monday night's are flooded with upcoming heels and it makes sense for the biggest face in the WWE to get them over.
-United States Champion: Alex Riley- It's about time ARy did something for himself. Wouldn't it just be a nail in Miz's coffin if his apprentice held a title and he didnt?
-Divas Champion: Kelly Kelly- They're going to push her now that Layla and Kharma are out of commission. Might as well get it out the way now...

Smackdown:
-World Champion: Randy Orton- Again, I think the World Champ is on the waist of the right person. Orton is the face of Smackdown right now, and as champion he's finally getting the spotlight he deserves.
-Intercontinental Champion: Ezekiel Jackson- I want to see Jackson dethrone Wade Barrett in their feud
-Tag Team Champions: The Usos- It's simple, they're a tag team. They're great athletes. Give them the chance to shine...

SMACKDOWN

WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION: Christian.
He wins the title from Orton next week on smackdown as I believe there is a world title match between them two. Christian wins and Orton turns heel (Which we ALL want him to because face Orton does not work) And Orton chases Christian because he is pissed that the guy that took 17 years to win a world title has beaten him and he cant beat Christian.

I.T.C Champion: Ezekiel Jackson.
He is going to need the belt if the E is going to push him as the next Bobby Lashley. So he beats Wade Barrett at capitol punishment in a cage match to keep out The Corre.

RAW

WWF CHAMPION: CM Punk.
Nexus already has the tag team titles so I would have Punk beat Cena to have Nexus have all the gold on raw because SOMETHING has to come out of this nexus 3.0 version which imo has been a letdown from summerslam.

UNITED STATES CHAMPION: Mason Ryan.
Destroys Kofi for the belt on raw to make the Nexus on raw all title holders, Hey its not like Kofi needs the U.S title anyway.

TAG TEAM CHAMPIONSHIPS: Leave them as they are.

DIVAS CHAMPIONSHIP: Leave it on The Bellas. Let them keep doing their twin magic thing defending the title against most of the divas on both shows, untill Gail Kim gets the best of them and finally beats them for the title. Kharma comes back after having her child, Beats Gail Kim and then we have the Kim vs Kong/Khamra feud again.

MY TURN!

Raw
WWE Champ - It's been said, CM Punk. I can't stand a year with Cena as the champion, it's boring and predictable. I won't order another PPV.
How? here's how, Summerslam seems like as good of time as ever. Have Punk be in contention over the next few months but have it just barely slip through his fingers, then finally have Punk take the title in a brutal match, maybe Hell in a Cell, have the finish come with Ryan taking out Cena. Then have Nexus break down with Ryan turning the inevitable face.

US Champ - A returning Morrison, have him win it and feud with truth only to lose it to truth at Royal Rumble, then Morrison enters the rumble early gets some good steady spots and a few huge eliminations (Cena, Orton, whoever) and get the win. I think Morrison and Punk would have a hell of a Wrestlemania match

Smackdown
World Title - Orton, makes the most sense. Works for now and as long as we get a constant supply of heels (eventually Christian) it will continue to until someone on smackdown is groomed to the point of stepping in.

IC Champ - only one, Sin Cara. A undefeated streak riding on the IC Champ, there is no better option...this title needs some shine brought back to hopefully he can still flip into the ring with the belt. I hope we get Sin and Rey at mania after a brush at the Rumble.

Inbetweenie titles
Tag Champs - i got a few options
-Sin Cara and Chavo - could make for an MVP/Hardy duo.
-Mark Henry and R Truth - heels, works. Big Show and Kane were also on different shows so don't talk shit.
-Jerishow - returning show and jericho at same time...neat idea...thanks
-Skip Sheffield and Mason Ryan - boring but dominant

Women's
Bella's until Karma returns at mania.

MITB - pretty much a title
Del Rio/Morrison/Truth/Ziggler, Christian(heel)/Kane(heel)/Sheamus

WWE Championship: CM Punk. Have him win MITB. Have John Cena defeat Alberto Del Rio at Summerslam. Punk cashes in MITB and wins the title (possibly with the help of The Rock).

United States Championship: R-Truth. Give him the title on Raw and build a program for Summerslam with John Morrison.

World Heavyweight Championship: Daniel Bryan. I know some may disagree with this one. Again let him win MITB. Let him keep it for a few months and then out of nowhere, let him cash it ion against Christian, which could lead to a good program.

Intercontinental Championship: Sin Cara. Just will happen. In the next month or two.

Woman's Championship: Gail Kim. No build up. Just a RAW match between her and Kelly Kelly, sometime after Summerslam. Have her hold the title until Kharma comes back and we all know about their matches together!

Tag Team Championships: Cody Rhodes & Ted DiBiase. Can't come up with a storyline but I hope it will happen

RAW

WWE CHAMPION / CM PUNK

At the next ppv capital punishment have cena as champ defend against del rio and punk in a three way have the miz come down and give cena a beat down and while the refs distrated by that the nexus come down beat up del rio and punk gives him the go to sleep for the win

U.S CHAMPION / MASON RYAN
Let kofi keep the title till summerslam and have him in a fatal four way with ziggler,drew mcintyre and mason ryan and just have mason ryan win with a clean win take the title and next night on raw beat the crap out of cm punk who is champ by then and say im coming after your title next

DIVA,S TITLE / BETH PHEONIX

have her face kelly kelly who,s champ by summerslam beat her easy and then let her keep it till kharma returns

SMACKDOWN

W.H.CHAMPION/ CHRISTIAN

Let orton keep it till the rumble then have christian beat him in a fair one on one battle basically i was pissed off with VKM for how he thinks christian should not be champ and to give it to him for 5 days takes the piss out of a man that has worked his ass off and put his body on the line for years for the company plus since hhh has gone christian and sheamus are my favourite wrestlers

I.C CHAMP KEEP WADE BARRET LET HIM PASS HONKEY TONK MAN,S RECORD AS THE LONGEST I.C CHAMP EVER BUT PUT HIM IN SOME AMAZING MATCHES ALONG THE WAY AS HE IS A GREAT WRESTLER AND A FUTURE WORLD CHAMP

TAG TITLES CODY RHODES AND TED DIBIASE
there both great i like these 2 i do think cody is getting the bigger push but i likr them both they could be the future of wwe along with a few others

Raw

WWE Championship: CM Punk. What more can i say, this guy's great.

United States Championship: Rey Mysterio. As someone else mntioned on here the U.S title always looks better on a smaller guy, plus he's a legit superstar so he can always bring credibility to the title.

SMACKDOWN

World Heavyweight Championship: Randy Orton. This guy is great i don't care what anybody say's.

Intercontinental Championship: Sin Cara. I can see him carrying the belt for a little while. Have him feud with the likes of Chavo for a while.

Tag Team Championships: Sheamus and Cody Rhodes. I know its a wierd couple but can't deny there talent in the ring. Plus there both hot right now so maybe they can bring some credit back to the belts.

Divas Championship: What ever happened to Beth Pheonix??? She was good in my books. She should hold the belt for a while.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back