ECW Region, London Subregion, Second Round: (1) The Rock vs. (17) Dynamite Kid

Who Wins This Match?

• The Rock

• Dynamite Kid

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the ECW Region, London Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under ECW Rules. It will be held at The O2, Greenwich, London, England.

url

url

#1. The Rock

Vs.

wbelt1.jpg

#17. Dynamite Kid

This match takes place one week after round 1.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

Sorry Dynamite. The Rock is a legit WWE legend, he will be remembered along side Hogan and Stone Cold. You will be remembered by those with an appreciation for the craft of wrestling. But not by all that many people outside of that.

I appreciate your work and I enjoyed watching you, but if I had a choice between you and the Rock I know which I way I would turn. And thats the way I am voting.

Rock to Advance.

The Rock isn't Scott Hall. That's what this boils down to. Dynamite is the hometown boy and would get a huge reaction, but he's facing The Rock. At the end of the day, there's too much Brahma Bull here to stop and there's no shame in Dynamite losing. He's just up against someone too great for him, which is the case for a lot of Rock's opponents.

Dynamite Kid was a great performer but at the end of the day he never really won shit. The Rock is a legend. He is the best talker the business has ever seen, a very underrated in ring performer, and he is one of the top three biggest stars the business has ever seen along with Hogan and Austin. The Rock wins.

The sad thing about this matchup is, Dynamite, even though he is the home town boy, would still get out-popped. The Rock is just to good to lose here and he simply outclasses Dynamite in nearly every way. He's done every thing there is to do in this business. He's beaten Hulk Hogan clean at Mania, he's beaten Steve Austin clean at Mania, and he's beaten John Cena clean at Mania. Good luck finding somebody to match that resume. The Rock is in every way, a legend of this business and Dynamite doesn't stand a chance.

I can't really add much to the fairly obvious statements already made here. The Rock is one of the greatest of all time, perhaps the greatest all round guy as a phenomenal speaker and in-ring worker.

For a guy with a good chance of winning this whole tournament, a large misshapen road block like Dynamite isn't going to hold him up for very long.

Dynamite wouldn't win this match. He shouldn't have beaten Scott Hall, but whatever.

Like most fans of the Hart Family wrestling legacy, I love Dynamite. He's about as entertaining in the ring as it got in the 1980's. Too bad he was lost in the shuffle. That's what matters here.

Imagine this tournament. Imagine the second round. Can you honestly tell me you see Dynamite in any way, shape or form beating The Rock? It couldn't happen, Rock (kayfabe) is too tough for that. Just too much for Dynamite.

Vote Rocky.

Yeah Rock was way too big a star to go down in the second round to a guy like Dynamite Kid. Love me some Dynamite but his legacy justifies a first round win after a great match before jobbing in the second round to a big star. Rock easily moves on here, although he'd probably piss off Dynamite by the ridiculous way he sells at times.

Dynamite Kid is in his home country, which would give him a boost, but it's not as if he's one the most popular guys from here. My flatmate didn't know who he was, or even that there were ever two British Bulldogs. The Rock is more well known and popular here than Dynamite Kid, and that's the sad reality.

With that goes the only perceptible advantage he has, and the global star that is The Rock would win against the local, but essentially low card, hero.

I can't add much else other than I agree with everyone, but Big Nick especially. Scott Hall should be in the 2nd round.

In England, I see these two fighting in face vs.face match where Dynamite is perceived as the massive underdog and fights as so. A fun 17-20 minute match ending with the Rock Bottom. I vote Rock

In my opinion The Rock is probably the favorite to win this whole thing after his wm28 win. Rock has the full paackage. Its a shame that Dynamite had to draw the Rock. Rock wins easily laying the smack down.

It would be an entertaining match as Dynamite Kid can go. Rock win's at 15 minutes or so.

The British Bulldogs, on the other hand, would do great if there was a tag team tournament like this...............

The Rock is a legend in wrestling whether you like it or not. He is undoubtably one of the influential performers the business has ever seen, and add that to the fact that Rocky has beat the other 2 biggest stars of all time, Hogan and Austin at WM, means that he would have no problem putting away Dynamite.

Winner: The Rock

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back