ECW Region, Melbourne Subregion, Second Round: (4) Ric Flair vs. (13) Scott Steiner

Who Wins This Match?

• Ric Flair

• Scott Steiner

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a first round match in the ECW Region, London Subregion. It is a standard one on one match held under ECW Rules. It will be held at The O2, Greenwich, London, England.

url

flair4.jpg

#4. Ric Flair

Vs.

scottsteiner.jpg

#13. Scott Steiner

This match takes place one week after round 1.

Polls will be open for three days following a one day period for discussion. Voting will be based on who you feel is the greater of the two competitors. Post your reasons for why your pick should win below. Remember that this is non-spam and the most votes in the poll win. Any ties will be broken by the amount of posts of support for each candidate, with one vote per poster.

Also remember that this is a non-spam forum. If you post a response without giving a reason for your selection, it will be penalized for spam and deleted.

This is every Ric Flair match you've ever seen: Steiner beats the living tar out of him for about 10 minutes, Flair gets a shot to the knee and probably uses some weapons on it, the Figure Four doesn't work, Steiner throws Flair everywhere, and we go to the finish, which is the Frankensteiner not working because of the knee, Flair rolls him up (with his feet on the ropes of course because that's what bad people do) and gets the pin to advance.

Steiner's too stupid to beat Flair, especially when you don't have any rules.

Flair knows how to win matches like these. Steiner, on the other hand, does not. He'd throw Flair all over the place for 12-14 minutes, Flair would do something that would usually be illegal, and take the match.

Flair wins, after taking one hell of a beating... but what's new, right?

[youtube]zvgfoRRro6Q[/youtube]

This happened already. Flair almost past his prime... Scott Steiner is green, but very much powerful and dominant against most opponents, but his inexperience and lack of singles wrestling led to his demise against the Dirtiest Player in the Game.

And Steiner's not much smarter now than he was then.

Flair wins it... and makes Steiner look good while doing it.

Woooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

Early/mid 90s Scott Steiner was awesome but he's exactly the type of guy that would lose to Flair. I think KB laid it out perfectly. Steiner would look great, as most Flair opponents did, but in the end he doesn't have what it takes to get by the legend.

Steiner was great in the tag team, but the singles wrestler looked like a freak and only ended up on top when nobody was left. I'm not Flair's biggest fan, but I can't see how he'd lose this. He'd obviously take a pasting, but he is too resilient, and Steiner is too stupid for this not to end as a Flair win.

Steiner is too stupid? College education at a Division 1 school. You wish you were that dumb.

But thanks for the link to that matchup. Didn't see that one before. My favorite thing about it is how Flair comes out alone to deal with both Steiners. But the dirtiest player in the game in an ECW match? Easy to vote Flair

Steiner is too stupid? College education at a Division 1 school. You wish you were that dumb.

Pretty sure Antonio Cromartie can't even read and he went to FSU. Being an athlete has its benefits.

Lets keep this one short. These days, Flair is hailed by some to be the greatest professional wrestler of all time. These days, Scott Steiner is known as the guy who called Bubba Ray fat that one time.

Vote for Ric Flair.

Crimson mask match for Flair no doubt. Will be battered post to post here and have little offence throughout. Steiner will take stiff liberties here but will suffer a low blow, get rolled up; ding-ding-ding.

Oh god. The promos these two would cut on each other would be unreal!

As much as I love Steiner, there is no way, in a competition to find the best pro wrestler, that he beats Ric Flair, The Naitch is better in every single way to Scotty, and would roll him up for a 3 after taking an early beating. Flair is far too smart for Steiner

Winner: Ric Flair

The dirtiest player in the game is going to get an interesting ride in the ECW division. It will be interesting to see his future matchups. There has to be one wrestler that will be able to knock him off.

That wrestler will not be Scott Steiner.

Simple the Steiner Bros. may have been one of the greatest tag team in wrestling so I wouldn't be suprised to see Rick out at some time to run interfere but with Flair's talent and the Horsemen watching his back i'd give it to the Nature Boy after one heck of a battle.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back