DX Returning Next Month?

Prime Time Priceless

Dark Match Jobber
Not sure if this is a spoiler but if it is, you can delete it as necessary. On the Smackdown! card for 10/11/11 in Dallas, Texas, it states "A Special Appearance by DX" source: Wrestlenewz.com

Now, is this simply going to be a gift for the live crowd?
Or is there something more to the message from HBK to HHH recently saying he'll "See HHH Soon"?
Could we see HBK turn on HHH or vice versa if this will be on live tv?

What do you think Zone? Be loud!

DX coming back...OK...NO that won't happen. IMO, because unlike half the wrestlers who "retire" only to come back 3 months down the road in a new organization, HBK is actually retired. He is as genuine as they come when it comes to his family. He is done. As far as seeing HHH soon goes, yeah a guest appearance here and there. DX will reunite but HBK won't turn on HHH because let's face it, that would automatically turn HBK heel. And can HBK afford the publicity of turning HEEL when he has his own TV Show? As for HHH turning HEEL, highly doubt that will happen anytime soon UNLESS a new stable is formed along with the likes of Miz, Truth, and Nash. HBK is done with the business and we all need to stop hoping that he is going to return. He is my favorite of all time but even I know, he is done and all we can expect from him are the "treats" that the WWE will give us time to time from him.

In 1997-98, DX was great! Their skits/promos were absolutely hilarious and often the best part of the show.

Flash forward to 2009-10. DX became a parody of themselves. As over as they will always be, it just doesn't work to have two guys in their 40's acting like immature teenagers. Let it rest.

is kevin nash going to come to the ring in a dx outfix and quad snacp crackle pop? i bet he could pop a quad going Suck IT!!!

I don't know about DX reuniting as the last run in the PG era (can't believe I just said that) was awful. They had to be so watered down it just about killed the original legacy of DX. It was just awful, god awful to be honest. I am one for seeing stables come back into wrestling but, I think the WWE needs a major break from the last flukes of stables they had. Nexus, good then fell apart, New Nexus (shakes head) then the Corre, it could have been something good but, it fell apart. So, yeah, no stables in WWE unless they actual have a legit idea on running a stable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back