Should DX drop the Unified Tag Titles to Punk & Gallows next week on SD?

rko102

Occasional Pre-Show
I think the way RAW ended this past week was a perfect setup for that to happen. Triple H declared he would win the Rumble, then a staredown with HBK ensued. I never thought these guys would last as long as they did either way; they came back at Summerslam, and the joke of a comeback began. DX doesn't work in the PG era, I mean for gods sake they have a midget as a mascot that they feed cookies too and call 'boy' like he's some kind of animal, and they come out to the ring throwing glowsticks into the crowd and trying to act like its still the late 90s and they're still a couple of young guns. I HATED when they won the titles over JeriShow at TLC. I cannot take them seriously as a tag team anymore, especially when lately all their main event matches barely go 5 minutes, and always involve the guest hosts.

Punk & Gallows need a title run, because beside their promos they look really good in matches but they need to be taken more seriously by the WWE universe, and making them champs would be the perfect way to do that. I've honestly loved Punk's heel turn, and the fact that he now has a sort of right hand man to look to for help and protection makes it that much better. To give them the tag titles would be a great idea, not only to make them look that much more legit, but if you think about it, the tag team division is way better on SD as well: you've got Cryme Tyme, the Hart Dynasty, Punk & Gallows, Hardy and Khali, and even a tag team like we saw this week in R-Truth and Morrison works pretty well in my opinion.

RAW needs something fresh, and they need HBK and HHH to go back to singles competition. Let's have DX drop the belts next week to the Straight Edge Society and all will once again be well in the world. Your thoughts?

i actually think punk and gallows could be good champions. it would be nice to see two wrestlers that have a connection somehow hold the belts instead of two guys thrown together.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back