Survivor Series aftermath.....the "bigger" DX?

Status
Not open for further replies.

bilo

Dark Match Jobber
Seeing the Survivor Series matchup made between Orton/Edge versus HHH/HBK and their respective teams......is it just me or does the HHH/HBK team look like an awesome DX stable to anyone else.?

I often thought the Hardys would be great in a stable like DX, and CM Punk would fit in real good.
Maybe this is why the IC was taken from Jeff (sorry if some dont know the RAW results).

Dont flame me, its my first post...be gentle.

it looks like an awesome DX stable but dont expect at all for them to become a part of DX...hhh/hbk are dx and the others are just crazy and nuts but similar to dx i guess in a certain way or form

I was thinking along the same lines but it'll probably be a one off.

Makes sense though with the Hardys taking the 'place' of the New Age Outlaws and CM Punk taking X-Pac's 'place'/role within the stable.

dx wouldnt be dx with jeff, matt, and/or cm punk. sorry:wtf:

bilo said:
Seeing the Survivor Series matchup made between Orton/Edge versus HHH/HBK and their respective teams......is it just me or does the HHH/HBK team look like an awesome DX stable to anyone else.?

I often thought the Hardys would be great in a stable like DX, and CM Punk would fit in real good.
Maybe this is why the IC was taken from Jeff (sorry if some dont know the RAW results).

Dont flame me, its my first post...be gentle.
If you want to discuss a PPV, then use the "PPV" forum not the WWE forum. I know you're new around here, but I was just letting you know for future reference. You also want to use the "search" option in all forums to see if theres a thread active discussing what you want to make a thread about. Also there's already a discussion thread about Survivor Series in the PPV forum here. http://www.forums.wrestlezone.com/showthread.php?t=6234&page=6

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back