Domestic football - spam version

Lawro's a fucking joke, just last week he posted a column in the Mirror saying Liverpool can be contenders next season after they sign Demba Ba from Newcastle. :lmao:

Murray was good initially but is getting more and more annoying by constantly trying to have fun and make fun of folk like Lee Dixon and Lawrenson who are having none of it. Chiles is far worse though.

Nah Wigan'll stay up again. It's becoming a trademark. Plus, Roberto Martinez is MAH BWOII. Wolves, QPR and either Bolton or Villa.

Mancini on Balotelli "I don't speak with him every day, otherwise I would need a psychologist"

I think Ba's on about 7 games since a goal. He's still been playing well, just not scoring.

If Ba scores today imagine the headlines (we're playing Swansea who are Welsh).

I feel bad for Swansea, they had us all over until we went 4-4-2 (60th min). OUch.

You know the man in Indiana Jones where he waves his sword about and Indy shoots him? That man is Swansea.

Барбоса;3826696 said:
Looking like Liverpool are lucky to have enough points to avoid relegation

Premier league table since 31st December 2011:

536109_389026861127694_139411852755864_1259206_1723072698_n.jpg

If it weren't for 2011...

No it's Liverpool. We've hit the bar 33 times this season. If only half those had gone in we probably would have been comfortably fifth. It's annoying. There's been so many games like today we dominate possession (concede a bad goal) then dominate the rest of the game, hit the bar, score once if we are lucky.

We've been beyond terrible recently because we aren't even scoring the odd goal to get us back in games. We definitely wont win at Wembley next weekend.

We've been beyond terrible recently because we aren't even scoring the odd goal to get us back in games. We definitely wont win at Wembley next weekend.

I've a feeling we will. We've done much better in cup competition this season than we have in the league. If Kenny can deliver the FA Cup I'll give him until January of next season to turn things around, at least have us in fourth or around it next Christmas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back