Does one fantasize more when they are committed?

JMT, your post was downright fucking offensive. "Oh, well if all he is doing is being every single black male steroytype in the book besides killing and robbing then, he is doing pretty good...I mean come on!! All he is ding is lying and cheating all over town! What do you expect!! He is black after all! Why he is barely above a dog, really!" What the fuck? Are black people held to a different standard of honesty and morals now? What does that say about black people?

FUCK that. No. Fucking no. I could give two fucks about his or anyones race, to act in this manner is straight up bullshit.

Become a man, before you irrevocably destroy too many womens self image and ability to trust. Its really not that fucking hard, which I proved in the first part.

As brought up, a lot of people found your stance on dating black women offensive, and you held your ground. I'm holding my ground on this.

Of course every race in America is filled with unfaithful spouses. Every race. And cheating is bad, of course I know this. No matter the age, being cheated on could end up affecting someone's life forever. I recognize this.

But, I still say if a young black man's worse crime is being unfaithful to his girlfriend, then I just have a hard time judging him as a horrible human being. It's the same as if a pro wrestler or celebrity's worse crime is being unfaithful... I won't judge that person off of that because he simply has women throwing themselves at him every day. It's hard to resist.

In the black community, it's easy to get women. Just like in trailer parks, it's easy to get white women. POOR girls are the easiest girls to get, and we all know out of the, what, 12% of black people who are in this country, at least 8% of that 12% are raised in poverty. And my point is, being raised in that environment, if pussy is the ONLY vice you fall for, then I have trouble labeling that person as the scum of the Earth, especially if he's not having babies and spreading STDs. Might sound a bit patronizing, but hopefully that still clears my point up a bit.

Again, I go to the pro wrestlers thing... 90% of pro wrestlers cheat on their wives, period. Yet, do we cast every unfaithful wrestler off as this huge scumbag, or are we understanding that they're flawed human beings like the rest of us? It's the latter. Why can't we give this kid the same kind of respect? Because he's a poster on a wrestling forum rather than a pro wrestler?

Tdigs could be right and the guy could be full of shit, but if he's not, I don't think it's fair to jump down his throat so harshly for something like this. Is he stupid for making it public and being so braggadocios about it? Of course he is, but the actual act itself... I just don't think its worth labeling him a horrible person because of it.

Norcal didn't say anything racist. He said he doesn't like black girls, that's the same as not liking red heads or blondes. I personally don't like Asians and their aren't many real life white women that I'm attracted to.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back