Does one fantasize more when they are committed?

And come on man, you don't see how what you say can be viewed as racism from certain angles? True they are all obtuse but still.

The angle of a fucking moron who waits around all day waiting to call something racist? Sure. I said as much in the original thread. If I had said similar things about whites or say, asians having personality and physical traits(by and large, not always) that were not my preference, no one would have said a damn thing about it.

No they wouldn't. It is so because you said black women. Society there is that way isn't it by and large?

Is what you're saying untrue? Not really. So Jmt saying Psycho's done well for black dude isn't as well. According to how society is, blacks are vilified and then unequivocally protected.

Aren't they?

No they wouldn't. It is so because you said black women. Society there is that way isn't it by and large?

Is what you're saying untrue? Not really. So Jmt saying Psycho's done well for black dude isn't as well. According to how society is, blacks are vilified and then unequivocally protected.

Aren't they?

I think I understand what your tryng to say, and while I feel like its obvious, the major difference is

JMT saying it makes it less offensive because he is black

I am the opposite end of the spectrum on the girls...I dont deal with any of that shit, black or not. Just because many of them are within that "culture" doesnt make it any different or less fucking stupid. I do NOT hold them to a lesser standard based on race or culture, which is why I also said Jmt's post was offensive. (though JMT's heart was in the right place, im sure)

You've probably heard this is a lot big man but, you're a stud. These IWC forums are riddled with nerds who would would jump at the shot at boob.

And then there is you, goddamit jacked up army guy, gets all the pie and then gives life advice...HOW DARE YOU! And since you get to filter out chicks you actually don't "wanna" bang...well you see where I'm going.

I haven't dealt with black chicks yet, so I can't relate with you wholeheartedly, Asians...been there, done that :D

I dont think lying, deceit, and selfishness are any sort of personal code, its pretty damn universal in humans, that "lying = not nice"

Excessively simplistic, which is why I don't like the idea of universal moral truths. The world is 99% gray but everyone is obsessed with making everything black or white, or in your case white or white. Lying to protect peoples' feelings has widespread acceptance as a nice thing to do IMO, among other examples.

Its because people by nature are weak, and selfish. "Gray" is their way of rationializing and softening the shit they do to try and make themselves feel ok about it, or avoid facing up to the shit they do.

Speaks for itself wether it is really right or wrong.

Isn't "I don't have psychic powers" a rationalization?

This certainly is
The angle of a fucking moron who waits around all day waiting to call something racist? Sure. I said as much in the original thread. If I had said similar things about whites or say, asians having personality and physical traits(by and large, not always) that were not my preference, no one would have said a damn thing about it.

It is always easy to tell when someone is doing that because they attempt to shift the focus on everyone but themselves in response to something they may have not done perfectly. Much like you did in your most recent response.

Is this turning into a conversation about objective morality? If so, enjoy never getting anywhere.

For the record, I'm with shattered dreams. We have senses of right and wrong, but it's more of a result of years of arbitrary societal and biological programming.

Isn't "I don't have psychic powers" a rationalization?

This certainly is

It is always easy to tell when someone is doing that because they attempt to shift the focus on everyone but themselves in response to something they may have not done perfectly. Much like you did in your most recent response.

Uh.....Not really, if you read what I was responding to. The conversation was about how others could have percieved what I said.

I mean, if someone lies about their relationship status, what the fuck am I supposed to do about it? I said I had character, not fucking psychic powers.

and what does number of partners have anything to do with morality? Given I have never mislead or lied to anyone ive been with about anything?

Would you care to attempt making any sort of sense, or just spout off your usual nonsense?

To go along with this, I've never gotten the mentality of the partner of the person that cheated being mad at the person the partner cheated with. If you didn't know she was taken and slept with her, isn't that all on her and not you?

To go along with this, I've never gotten the mentality of the partner of the person that cheated being mad at the person the partner cheated with. If you didn't know she was taken and slept with her, isn't that all on her and not you?

Same thing as when we blame everyone but the wrestler we like for their lack of success.

Is this turning into a conversation about objective morality? If so, enjoy never getting anywhere.

How dare you get what I was actually going for. The contrarian is strong with this one.

With shattered dreams on this. Things aren't always as simple as "lying=not nice".

As for the actual topic, sexual fantasy with others is fine in a relationship. Not a big supporter of criticising people over their thoughts, with exceptions of course.

Let me see if I can explain this using an analogy KB will definitely understand. Here goes:

Remember those videos you watched of the Funk brothers branding other wrestlers? Well that's my penis. Once it's been in a woman, there is no mistaking the mark it will leave on her. She will always have it and everyone will know it.

My penis is the Double Cross Ranch of Penises.

On the actual topic, I don't know what PG means by fantasize and I'm afraid to find out considering the source so I will sit this one out.

As far as PsychoBlack, I'm not going to jump on the lecturing. Not because he's right (since he's not), or because he's 19, in college, in a long distance relationship, possibly full of shit, black and was molested by his grandpappy. I'm not going to lecture because it's overkill at this point and more importantly not entertaining.

What I want to know from NorCal is how he communicates the boundaries of his fuck buddy non-relationship and avoids any feelings from a fuck buddy? Has he ever had a fuck buddy develop feelings? What does he do once the fuck buddy develops feelings?

I don't think you really need to get into the subjectivity of morals to understand that someone who expects a woman to abide by different rules to themselves is setting a monumental double standard.

I don't think you really need to get into the subjectivity of morals to understand that someone who expects a woman to abide by different rules to themselves is setting a monumental double standard.

Was someone suggesting this? I ask this genuinely because the first part of the thread I read and paid attention to was the idea of black and white vs. grey morality.

I only skimmed most of it myself but I would assume PsychoBlack said it in some way at some point. I still think the questions at the end hold regardless. Mostly because even though Tasty is right, we all would be guilty of double standards by that definition anyway. It all still ties back to "level" of transgression which is predominantly a function of social construct. A double standard is not inherently wrong anyway.

Let's not overlook GSB's interesting questions and delightful pajama rape commentary.

Was someone suggesting this? I ask this genuinely because the first part of the thread I read and paid attention to was the idea of black and white vs. grey morality.

Yep.

Nah, if she does fuck other guys IDK about it. If I found out though I'd probably just end it, wouldn't really be to upset. Like I said, sex is a lot more mental for women so if she decided to fuck another dude she probably has more than just a physical attraction to him.

With shattered dreams on this. Things aren't always as simple as "lying=not nice".

It really is, though. All of the complexity we add to it are our convientent exceptions we put in place to soften the things we do and make them ok in our minds.

He doesn't count, he's obviously mentally disturbed.

It really is, though. All of the complexity we add to it are our convientent exceptions we put in place to soften the things we do and make them ok in our minds.

That's bologna. What if a business owner lies to the IRS to save his employees jobs? Is that right, wrong, or somewhere in between? What about undercover police officers that have to live a lie in order to prevent more crimes from being committed?

I tell you what, when I was 9 years old and my mother was dying of cancer, it was nice to think that she'd possibly get better eventually, as I did. I don't imagine being told that there was absolutely zero hope, which I now as an adult can appreciate was the case, would have made the last few months any better for anyone. I was told she was very ill, so I didn't take her for granted and knew she might die, but I didn't think feel utterly futile.

I cannot imagine any possible way that my mother telling me the truth would have benefitted anyone in that circumstance.

He doesn't count, he's obviously mentally disturbed.

That's bologna. What if a business owner lies to the IRS to save his employees jobs? Is that right, wrong, or somewhere in between? What about undercover police officers that have to live a lie in order to prevent more crimes from being committed?

To the both of you, we can sit here and go over a million hypotheticals all day. What I said is true. Most of lives "complexity" and "gray area" are little backdoors we as humans install to use when we are doing something wrong.

and we are WAY off the subject. Fucking every skank all over town and lying right to your girlfriends face is not the same as telling a little boy his mom will get better when she has cancer.

Lying is a grey area. Lying in a monogamous relationship isn't.

I'll tell you this, at this rate PsychoBlack is gonna marry that woman.

No, it really isn't. JGlass and Tasty have already brought up situations refuting what you've said. To the topic at hand, when in a relationship, I still believe that there can be situations that a lie may necessitate. Cheating on your partner and lying about it to his or her face is, of course, unacceptable.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back