Do YOU buy WWE merch?

The only items I've bought from wweshop.com was the commemorative Tee(which I framed) and DVD package for Eddie. My other merch I usually get at Live shows like my WM23 skully, fleece jacket n Tee, all of which I wear regularly.

It's only "cool" (whatever that word means) to wear WWE merch of Legends. From the current roster, maybe CM Punk's Best in the World shirt, but man, I'm not gonna lie, if I see someone out and about with a WWE shirt (or even worse, with like WWE armbands or something), I immediately think "God, what a loser" - which is, of course, ironic, because I do watch the WWE as well, but you won't see me out and about with WWE merch, because, if that's what I'm thinking when I see someone with WWE gear on, imagine what non-WWE fans think.

And yeah, I know, you're not supposed to care about what people think. But I'm still not gonna wear WWE gear. Even if it were cool, I still wouldn't - doesn't really fit my style.

I rep Ziggler's shirt all the time. I mean I'm not near as cocky as his character but I think it's funny the way people look at me wearing it #HEEL. No doubt I'll have a Punk shirt by the end of the year. Also I'm probably going to get Zack Ryder's. Why not support a young guy trying hard to make it to the top? #RyderRevolution Why be embarrassed by something you actually enjoy.

Due to my current financial crisis I'm unable to purchase merchandise of any type; however, if it weren't for my current financial crisis I would more than likely purchase WWE merchandise on a regular basis to show my support to the company, and to support those wrestlers in which I purchase merchandise for.

I would really love a CM Punk Ice Cream Bar, I believe I would be able to fork out a couple bucks here and there for one of those!

I consider myself a closet wrestling fan. I don't even remember when I became a fan as I was pretty much born into it my dad watched it since the 80's and my brother had the toys but grew out of it pretty early. I have bought two wrestling shirts at summerslam 2007 in NJ (i think it was 07) which was the Beware of Dog style Cena shirt and a HHH shirt at another show. Both shirts were never worn. Now im a junior in High Scool and most kids I see wearing clothes (prob like 5 people) are considered "social outcasts". Only people who even know im a wrestling fan are my family since im pretty social in HS and to be honest am very conscious about my rep. Ill buy the PPVs and video games and for the first time in years will be going to an event at SS next month. Last time I considered buying clothing was the new Broski T since im from LI and love Ryder and also the retro Austin 3:16 shirt. After hearing Ryder say himself the shirt won't get people to many girls I just decided not to buy it and never went for the Austin shirt. Call me a bad wrestling fan but wrestling just isn't "cool" these days. :sad:

I have the CM Punk Nexus and BITW shirts. I have no problem wearing them in public, because the only people who know what they mean are fellow wrestling fans, and even my friends who don't watch WWE think they look cool.

someone should make a "hogan shut your idiotic mouth" shirt. id wear that. watching the steelers game and they are talking about tebow and how he rallied to win in ot. then they mention hogan saying tebow wasnt good enough and spent 2-3 min reaming hogan on national tv. and making fun of wrestling. not the national exposure that wrestling needs. lol great job again hulkster

I agree Im 26 and the age has some to do with it. But the Punk tshirt is not your "normal" wrestling shirt, it doesnt have that chessy wrestling look. Some of the Top Rope shirts are stylish enough but those are like 50 bucks

I agree 100% with the CM Punk shirt, I was thinking to myself when it came out "that's the first shirt I would wear in public."

I might buy it at a show when WWE comes back to Toronto.

No, I don't buy WWE clothing. Most of it is pretty tacky and embarrassing. Pretty strange for a 26 year old guy to walk around with a half naked guy on his shirt. Not all of them have that, instead they have mottos or catchphrases but I'd still be happy without having those in my closet.

Punk's new shirt is probably the one I'd buy if I had the opportunity.

I have, and actively wear out, all of CM Punk's shirts. Been a big fan of his since I first saw him in ECW and just got the new one at each live show. Even people who don't watch wrestling think those shirts are cool.

No, but I've thought about getting a pair of Zack Ryder sunglasses and a headband. Only thing wrestling related I have for clothing is an NWO shirt that's really showing signs of wear. I kind of wish I had a classic Stone Cold Steve Austin shirt. (Like the one he had that said Bionic Redneck or even the classic Austin 3:16 shirt.) I imagine some of those Attitude Era shirts are rather pricey if anyone sells them on ebay.

I do buy merch. Ive bought 2 cmpunk shirts specifically the best in the world shirt and a top rope authentic that is basically usa flag with his fist and lightning bolt where the stars would go..its black n red..i also have an Edge sex n violence shirt..austin 3 16 shirt and randy orton rko viper shirt will continue to buy lookin at the zach ryder headbands next :)

yeah, i buy stuff, if the shirts look cool enough.. the last one i got was the CM Punk / Nexus shirt when i went to a house show a few months or so ago.. the last one i bought on wweshop.com was way back in like 2001 or something, i bought Triple H's Cerebral Assassin shirt.. i usually don't buy stuff off the website, I'll just pick up a shirt if I'm at one of the live events or see one in a wal-mart, which i don't see too often these days.. back during monday night wars, you'd see WCW and WWF shirts all the time at wal-marts, now they're just in the kids sections :)

and I do buy the figures.. I'll collect the toys of my favorite wrestler and i try to get all the divas figures, if i can :)

Just got my I Bring It shirt from wweshop.com in a few days ago and i love it. I was happy when I found that they had them in my size 5x.

No I kinda grew out of the wrestling shirt phase years ago. I'll be blunt and say it, Wrestling shirts are pretty much uncool these days. Even then to me most wrestling shirts look dumb, they're either a half naked dude on the front or some kind of corny inside joke catchphrase on them. I do however still buy the DVDs and sometimes go to the bar to watch pay per views.

i only purchase the old school stuff they have online. I bought a summerslam 94, WCW, Monday Night Raw, and Survivor Series shirts. I've always wanted to purchase the eagle wing belt but could never justify the price. I have to have a specific memory attached to the merch to actually want to own it.

I've never brought any WWE merchasdise from WWEShop, although sometimes when I have been overseas (I am from Australia by the way) I have found some pretty cool The Rock t-shirts. I even have an Eddie Guerrero t-shirt in my wardrobe. Unfortunately all the shirts I have brought i have now grown out of and I'm not planning on buying any WWE merchandise anytime soon.

I've bought a few... For my little brother I bought him the whole 2 john cena persevere sweatband sets, t shirt, dog tags and hat. For me I bought the 3 disc WrestleMania box sets for 22-27 from WWESHOP but 20 and 21 from Amazon.

I also bought myself the CM Punk Best in the World t shirt and that's about it so far. Altogether great service for WWESHOP minus the fact that Fed Ex charges extra fees at times most likely because I'm from Canada.

WWESHOP also has great savings and great promo codes during the holiday season where you can't go wrong. Much more affordable than places like Wal Mart or HMV for DVDs.

This is a pretty cool thread and I'm never someone that comes online that much to talk about this stuff, but this one I will. So, I haven't bought a WWE shirt in like... fuck, 4 years I think? Whenever the last incarnation of DX because I got the one with the guys bending over on the front, and their asses on the back. When the Bret Hart dvd came out I bought that online and it came with a Bret Hart tshirt. I also have from back in the day the original DX shirt (its one of my old gym shirts though and its pretty much torn to shreds), I have a Goldberg shirt signed by him (cut me slack, I was 15 at the time, he was at Walmart, whatever. Don't judge me) and I have the memorial shirt for Brian Pillman. I guess when you get older you don't really want to waste money on shirts your not going to wear anywhere else. I've seen some really cool shirts come out but being the wrestling nerd was only cool when I was in middle/high school lol. (96-2001) and even then it was just slightly cool. Being two years from 30 I like some of them but realistically I won't purchase it unless I see that I can wear it in public without feeling dorky lol. I really like the CM Punk shirt but I just don't know how I'd feel walking around with it on. I wanna see what the teens and other people my age think about this specifically.

oh, and in regards to the belts: they are expensive and unless I get a waaaay better job I'm not shellin out $300+ for that. my buddy got a great deal on ebay for the world title though and it looks amazing. I personally don't want to buy that though until my dream of wrestling in the WWE is shattered and I can prop it on my wall like he did.

The only wrestling merch I have ever owned are two (soon to be 3) TNA t-shirts, 1 one which was free with a DVD purchase, the other 2 which were free from a website for using their search engine. They look pretty cool, and are black, which I need for work. I have a bunch of TNA & ROH DVD's, all bought fairly cheaply, but only 1 WWE DVD, from a bargain bin. I just don't find WWE DVD's on sale prices as I have the others.

Not since around 2001... I think the last thing I bought was a Rikishi T-Shirt as far as clothing goes. I still buy DVD's from time to time.

Well before I watched Vengeance tonight I probably would've said I'd never buy/wear a Cena shirt around, but I'm really liking this Rise Above Hate shirt

I proudly wear all of my wrestling attire. I have a black DX shirt that says d-generation x on it in the front and s*ck it in the back. I have a female version of Stone Cold's shirt that has a skull on the front and on the back it says Walking Mudholes and Stomping
em Dry since 1995. I have a DX Army snow cap. I have Green Dx Army wristbands. I have a female version of Evan Bourne's Fly AirBourne shirt. I also have a purple Hardy Boyz necklace from 2008. I love WWE.com's fast delivery and I love all the items I bought from there. I see wearing a wrestling shirt no different from buying a band t-shirt or any shirt at all.

I have about four shirts but I haven't bought one in a while. I have an old Rock shirt (has the WWF logo on it, I found it at a Ross-like store last year, must of been there forever. It's the only shirt that still fits me), a live event shirt, Kennedy shirt and an Extreme Rules 2008 ppv shirt. I would never ever wear the shirts to school, but I'll wear them if I'm just going to walmart or places like that. I have a little Stone Cold backpack (never used it). A stone cold cookie jar, 2 bobble heads, a chair from No Way Out 2004 and DVDs. Now I only get DVDs but may get the new Rock shirt.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back