Do Jay Bradley's tattoos rank among the worst in wrestling today?

rtXWhAJ.jpg

It's like a kid attacked him with a crayon set.

I don't think they're the absolute worst, Wes Brisco holds that title by some margin in my eyes. I would have to say Bradley's would be 3rd worst, the 2nd being Matt Morgan's, whose just look unfinished.

I think Sam Shaw beats him

img_4299.jpg

That's just a mass of black on his arm looks terrible

"Bad tattoos" and "bad tattoo placement" are two very different things.

Guys like Anderson, Sam Shaw, Jay Bradley, etc. have bad tattoos. They're blown out, they're corny, the composition is hideous, etc.

Guys like Wes Brisco have bad tattoo placement.

Hardy, Shannon Moore, Kevin Nash, Undertaker, The Rock, etc. have far better work. Randy Orton could have been in this group had he not learned to get better work done before he went tribal crazy. Now they break up his sleeves with huge chunks of black, which just looks terrible.

Jay Bradley has tattoos? Have those things always been on him?

No, seriously. He's been on TV that often that I can't remember.

I'm actually trying to come up with an example of good tattoos on wrestlers and drawing a blank. I like Punk's but I don't know if I'd describe them as good. Hmm.

I only really like Punk's chest piece, but the rest are a bit meh (probably because they're smaller)

I do like Jeff Hardy's roots one on his arm and the one on his side with the snake. Whoever did that put time and effort into it. I like Edge's as well. Those are the only ones I can think of right now

I think Randy Orton's look pretty good, but prefer them before they became full sleeves.

Christian's little upper arm one is terrible

Mr Anderson has that terrible red thing on his back.

Raven's stomach one is awful

That heart on Scott Steiner's chest is shocking

The MEXICAN across Mysterio's stomach and the wings on his chest sicken me, so so bad.

Perry Saturn's head tattoos are just plain weird!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back