Did Kurt Angle jumping to TNA hurt his career?

If Kurt ANgle doesn't come back to the WWE for one last run to finish up his career, I think it would leave a huge void in his legacy, much in the same mannar as Randy Savage.

Here's the thing, I always felt the WWE took Kurt Angle for granted. Look at his career beyond 2000 or 2001. They quickly put him on the B show and even when he had great matchs again Eddie and Lesnar I felt like the goal was always for him to put other people over because how great of a wrestler he was. But Vince was never interested in making him be the guy. Wich was ridiculous and a mistake as he's freakin Kurt Angle. And before he left, they had him involved in awful angles with Booker T or looking like a bitch against that one-man boys band John Cena.

You cannot overlook how great his going to TNA was for him career-wise, all the great matchs he has had, how important he became(for that company) compared to what Vince did to him.

My answer is based completely on him as a person rather than him as the wrestler.

Kurt Angle needed to go from the WWE. The schedule and commitments were destroying his body. Kurt going to TNA (Which has a less strenuous schedule) was much needed to prolong his career. In the WWE he was breaking down and you always saw reports of his strange zombie like nature due to the dependence on pain killers.

His body needed him to slow down and going to TNA was the best for him and his career.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back