Nickname: Mr. Manila

Height: 6'0

Weight: 210

Hometown: Manila, Philippines

Billed From: Manila, Philippines

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length: Faux-Hawk

----------------Eye Colour: Brown

----------------Facial Hair: A maintained short beard.

----------------Ring attire: Refer to sample picture

----------------Backstage Attire: Just a sleeveless shirt much like Evan Bourne

----------------Physical Features: Will show signs of strength but will keep you at bay with his speed most of the time. Much like the build of Alex Shelley

----------------Tattoos: Tribal Filipino tattoos on both arms.

Alignment (Heel or Face, not Tweener): Face

Main Gimmick: Young kid who just wants to show that someone else other than Manny Pacquiao in professional fighting sports can hang with the big boys.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
Strong willed kid who doesn't know when to give up.
Young kid who isn't one to talk a lot. Would rather use action rather than words.

Strengths/Weaknesses (3 of each):
Strengths:

His willingness to learn from the veterans out there.
Uses his quickness to baffle his opponents.
Has a background of jiu jitsu and kickboxing.

Weaknesses:
Not the strongest wrestler in the ring. Will struggle against bigger guys.
Sometimes goes for high risk moves when it is not needed.
Sometimes does not capitalize after a great wrestling move he just made.

Sample Pic of Wrestler:
Alex_Shelley_2599.jpg

Brief History: A kid who grew up in a small town in the Philippines who loved wrestling so much. He had backyard promotion fights against some of his friends. But once he caught his break when he moved to the United States where he wrestled in smaller indy promotions and got discovered by some big time wrestling scouts.

Entrance Music:
[YOUTUBE]Ate-P2_jM4I[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Description: As soon as his theme is heard, he jumps out to the ring slapping hands with the fans at ringside. As he gets in the ring, he goes to one corner of the ring and says a short prayer before he gets on the ropes and throws his hands in the air pumping up the crowd.

Finishing Moves: MYMP (Which is a famous Filipino band btw) - Double Jump Moonsault
The Manilla Stretch (Hurricanrana Armbar)

15 Most Used Moves: (No finishers, 3 signature moves):
Neckbreaker
Snap Suplex
German Suplex
The Three Amigos
Dropkick
Flying Crossbody
Flying Back Elbow
Hesitation Dropkick
Springboard Moonsault
Legsweep
DDT
Spinning Heel Kick
Pele Kick
Springboard Dropkick then a Chinese Getup
Flying Knee

Sample RP.

A video package comes on with the picture of the Philippines flag waving ever so gallantly on its flagpole. A slow paced beat then plays as we see the image of Daniel Dela Cruz's face looks up to the skies as the picture turns black and white. It shows his training regimen in the gym as punches and kicks can be seen. The camera then goes down the figure of Dela Cruz as it's still black and white with only his tattoos being colored the colors of the Philippines flag, blue, white, and yellow. Dela Cruz then speaks as its just him and a plain white background.

Dela Cruz: Maniwala kayo sa'kin. Pag-punta ko dyan sa WZCW, magiging tulala kayo kase wala pa ng wreslter ka gaya sakin. Magiging competitive ako sa inyo, so humanda kayo. Malapit na ako pupunta dyan.

Dela Cruz surprises us with his native Filipino language, tagalog as he speaks it so fluently. However....

Dela Cruz (in a very good english tone): Believe me guys, when I arrive in WZCW, you won't believe your eyes. I'll bring the competition to WZCW so be ready. Although I'm young, I'll still be coming at you 100%. So be ready, my time is coming.

Video ends as Dela Cruz flashes a big smile.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back