Gimmick Name: Armando Paradyse

Announced As: "King of Mayhem" Armando Paradyse

Height:6'4"

Weight:250 lbs

Hometown: Mexico City, Mexico

Billed From:Mexico

Alignment: Face

Fill in the Blanks With Your Information:

Introducing first from Mexico, weighing 250 pounds, The King of Mayhem, Armando Paradyse!

Appearance:

----------------Hair Colour/Length

----------------Eye Colour

----------------Facial Hair

----------------Ring attire

----------------Backstage Attire

----------------Physical Features

----------------Tattoos:

Sample Pic of Wrestler: Adam Rose

Main Gimmick: Ladies man who is trying to revive the forgotten Mayhem division!

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1-Ladies man, flirts with all the senoritas!
2-Claims to be the greatest Mayhem champ of all time, walks around with a plastic replica mayhem belt with his name written on it with a sharpie.

Brief Bio/History:The only superstar in WZCW to be active on the roster for 2 years and not compete at Kingdom Come, which comes to a complete shocker to him. After he lost his Mayhem title to Justin Cooper, he decided to take a break from wrestling in general. He became a male stripper in mexico where he met his birth parents who actually told him he is not peurto rican (which is why he couldnt spell it) and he is actually mexican! His mind was blown. While tuning in to WZCW a few weeks ago he saw no sign of the Mayhem champion so he did some digging and found out that Vega and WZCW got rid of the the title. He bought the only the thing he could afford at the time ( a replica Mayhem title belt) on ebay one day and has decided to come back to WZCW to defend the title!

Entrance Music: Sexy and I know it

Entrance Description: His music blares and he comes out dancing with his Mayhem title around his waist, he does a few pelvic thrust toward the females he can see and blows kisses some of the other ones in the back. He slides through the bottom rope and takes off his title and screams that he is the greatest mayhem champion ever!

Fighting Style: fast past and mayhem

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:Body is torn and sore from old Mayhem matches

Finishing Moves (2 max):
Dragon Sleeper with body scissors (Mayhem in Paradyse)
Futureshock DDT (Dream Crusher) Sometimes on replica Mayhem Belt

Signature Moves (3 max):
Running Drop Kick
Shuffle Side Kick
springboard legdrop
12 Most Used Moves:
1.snap suplex
2.Knee facebuster
3. Knee Bar
4.standing moonsault
5. running knee to a bent over opponent, then a neckbreaker
6. Running facewash in the corner (Broski Boot)
7.One-handed running Bulldog
8. Atomic Drop
9.snapmare followed by a dropkick to the back of the head
10.springboard crossbody
11.suicide dive
12. Snap DDT

Sample RP.
on a vingette...

Hola senoritas, my name is Armando Cruz, and I have finally been accepted into the WZCW. I have trained all my life to become a professional wreslter and I have honed my skills across this planent. Alot of people ask me why I like to do what I do. "Is it the money?" NO! "Is it the fame?" NO! Then they ask what it is and my answer to them is "the Senoritas!" You see I love Senoritas more than anything in this world. More than money, cars, or fame! That is why I wrestle to get all the senoritas! And when your with Armando Cruz, everyday is another day in Paradyse. (he smiles and walks off)

The screen goes black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back