"Current Creative Plans for CM Punk vs. The Undertaker at WrestleMania"

As far as I can tell from profight DB, none.
Well there you have it. Report's bullshit. They certainly haven't started caring MORE about the titles since then.

Punk may retain, but it won't have anything to do with needing the belt on TV or house shows.

Television appearance seem to be a concern elsewhere on the interwebs. Just thought I'd mention it: The title doesn't even really need to be on TV all the time these days.

Would of made more sense to have Rock enter and win the Royal Rumble and get his title shot at WM.

They are overrating the need to have the WWE title at house shows. Majority of fans just go to house shows to see their favorite wrestlers wrestle. I doubt many fans would care if the title was being defended or not at a house show.

Totally irrelevant about WWE title defenses at house shows. Lets face it, barring injury or a Wellness violation, the title isn't changing hands at a house show anyway.

Yeah I would have went with having Rock enter the RR and win it to get the title shot at WM. Handing him a title match on a silver platter like that just is a slap in the face to the current roster if you ask me. At least if he is in the RR he at least has to "work" for it.

Then Cena could win the title from Punk at RR or EC and you would have Cena vs Rock for the belt at WM or Punk keeps the belt through WM and you have Punk vs Rock.

I guess at this point there are tons of possibilities but one I don't see is a scenario where the Undertaker is facing anyone for the title at WM. If he does the streak has to end because it makes less since for him to win the title than for Rock to win it at this point.

Taker TV Appearance: *GONG* walks to the ring, does his shtick, stares at CM Punk until Punk runs away with his tail between his leg, poses with the belt, show ends.

That's how it would go.

If this happens, and it's a major if, I see Taker winning and then dropping the belt in a decision he's not involved in at Extreme Rules.

I love Punk, I really do, but I just can't see him as a legit threat to Taker's streak. If guys like Triple H, Kane, HBK, Randy Orton, Batista, & Edge couldn't get the job done, that I don't really see Punk standing a chance.

I'm with Funkay, I think WWE is going to go triple threat with Rock vs. Cena vs. Punk.

I third the Cena vs. Punk vs. Rock main event. I still think WWE won't go back on that "once in a lifetime" slogan, placing Punk in the match is a loophole of sorts.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back