• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Report: Early SummerSlam Plans & Opponent For Brock Lesnar

There is no way I could take a Punk/Lesnar feud seriously. There's just no way Punk can look credible. Hell, Cena barely looks like he's in his league.

Only, ONLY if Punk plays up his jujitsu background. Bring up Mir and Cain and give the build a very MMAish feel to it. Have Punk make monsters tap out to weird ass holds on the road to SSlam. He has to turn into a bit of a submission machine to look credible against Brock.

But I want Orton vs Lesnar. Smashmouth

The Raw after WM Rock basically said his next goal in WWE is to be WWE champ again, I imagine if he comes back for SummerSlam it'll be to face Punk or whomever is WWE champ at the time. If Punk & Jericho are still feuding by the time SummerSlam roles around I... ugh... :disappointed:

I really hope Jericho leaves for his Fozzy tour before SummerSlam.

The Raw after WM Rock basically said his next goal in WWE is to be WWE champ again, I imagine if he comes back for SummerSlam it'll be to face Punk or whomever is WWE champ at the time. If Punk & Jericho are still feuding by the time SummerSlam roles around I... ugh... :disappointed:

I really hope Jericho leaves for his Fozzy tour before SummerSlam.

Yeah, for some reason my dumb ass was thinking Summerslam was next month when I said that. Huge brainfart. I think Jericho's last match will be at Summerslam or the Raw following it, but I highly doubt he's still feuding with Punk by that time.

Rock/Punk is a good call, but I think they'll save the Rock shooting for the title until 'Mania. Maybe Rock will win the Rumble as a surprise entrant.

I think a strong possibility is Sheamus turning back heel and feuding with Punk for quite a while. Kane and Lord Tensai are two other options.

Orton has converted the F-U (Attitude Adjustment) and chokeslam into a RKO, the F-5 into RKO would not be impossible.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back