Cryptic "01/02/2012" Video - Chris Jericho Returns- KEEP IT IN HERE! - NO SPAMMING!

From what I've seen of Dean Ambrose he appears to have potential as a heel. He's got size and in-ring ability but most importantly he carries himself in a unique way with all his twitching and spastic movements in the ring. Don't know what he's like on the mic but I look forward to seeing him on TV and seeing what he can do.

i dont know much about dean ambrose,but i did see the 30 min iron man match he had with seth rollins,that was an amazing match,and i think they both could have great matches with daniel bryan,dolph ziggler,cm punk,when they get called up to the main roster.

Here's the great part of this: They will NEVER explain any of the videos or what anything meant. That's how WWE always does it they just throw a bunch of crap together and say "guess who?"...then when the debut happens they just progress with the story-line but NEVER explain what the videos or anything in them actually meant. Then after a few months scrap the entire story-line....hopefully they won't but lets be real..

Ambrose is amazing in the ring and I truly am excited for his debut. It's obvious with his matches with Rollins that those guys can go. It's just a matter of time before he's called up and sets the IWC on fire.

Dean Ambrose will almost certainly NOT have anything to do with 1/2/12. It's as unlikely as the sun not coming up within a few hours.

The WWE does these mysterious video packages sometimes only for the return of a major star to television and the company in general. The first Raw of 2012 will probably feature the return of Chris Jericho, The Undertaker or maybe even both, but not Dean Ambrose.

Think about it, I know he has a following among the IWC but...c'mon...don't blow this guy's popularity so far out of proportion that it wanders into the realm of absurdity. IF, and I do mean IF, it was Ambrose that debuts on 1/2/12, it's going to be quite underwhelming. Why? Because the vast majority of the WWE audience has absolutely no idea who the hell this guy is. Imagine if all this build up took place, all these cryptic videos are played that are usually the promise of something epic and the Raw audience reacts with a "Who Are You?" chant.

Ambrose is a nobody right now, plain and simple. A talented nobody, but a nobody all the same and the WWE isn't going to waste all the hype and mystery of this build up on a nobody.

I agree with @Jack-Hammer
I don't think the promos are for him, i strongly believe for a major superstar like Jericho.
But i definetly want to see Dean Ambrose, in the WWE main roster, because the guy has IT.

i like ambrose. He is a great wrestler. He even got major heat at the philadelphia raw show. He just cut a small pre dark match promo and he got more heat than the majority of the heels that night. Thats without having the majority of the fans knowing him(but funny thing was that I was sitting next to his biggest marks.) That being said I don't think that the 1 2 12 is going to be him. There not going to have a build this strong for someone new right before wrestlemania. I think ambrose is great and everything, but do you guys think that he is going to wrestle in wrestlemania after only a few monthes on tv. I don't. And thats what this build is essentially for. Someone who will wrestle at mania.

No way they'd put this much effort into a nobody.
The amount they put into these cryptic video packages point directly at someone well established. Jericho seems pretty obvious the way he's trolled his Twitter and the style of the videos.

Very few fans follow FCW, and even fewer know the darkmatch heroes, this is going to be someone that the average fan knows.

Ok, so i watched all 5 of the cryptic promos again.I watched and listened carefully.It is Jericho.First let's look at what's written at the end of every promo:
ItBegins.
Second.
Look Within.
Control.
Prophetless.

ItBegins - The begining of the 3rd Coming?
Second - No frickin' idea.
Look Within - This could mean lots of stuff but if you think about it the first thing it comes to your mind is that this has to be someone within the WWE.And by that I don't mean a wrestler.I mean someone with power.He is "Within." the system/board of directors maybe?
Control. - This backs up my statement that this has to be someone within the system.He/She has control.
Prophetless - No frickin' idea again.

Now, let's look at another thing.In the last video(I think) the boy says:"She hold the mystery of my arrival, of my rebirth","... I will return to claim what is mine.And things shall never be the same again."I just want to say that the girl looks creepy as hell.If you think about it:Who looks creepy?Stephanie McMahon.Stephanie "...holds the mystery of..." Jericho's arrival,rebirth.She controls him.Which means that they could be together again.

"And things shall never be the same again." - Of course: "...will neeever, eeever be the same...again."

"I will return to claim what is mine." - This, of course, can be his "Best in the world" title.

The boy also says something about a coming, which could be the 3rd coming.

In "Control." at the very last moments of the video the girl is shown in a shadow, just for a second maybe.This probably means that the girl is "evil".Stephanie McMahon always was behind some "evil" stuff.She always pulled the strings.

And finally, in Prophetless, the little girl says "I can not help you anymore, do you understand?"
This also can mean lots of stuff.It can mean that Stephanie doesn't want to help Chris anymore.Also it can be a hint that it's Jericho who is returning because the girld says "...do you understand?".If you can remember: "Do you understand what I'm saying to you right now?"

Oh, and one last thing.In the last promo the name Chris is written on the notebook and it's scratched.I hope I was helpfull and I really wish that Jericho is the one who's returning.

Happy Holidays from Bulgaria!

Dean Ambrose will almost certainly NOT have anything to do with 1/2/12. It's as unlikely as the sun not coming up within a few hours.

The WWE does these mysterious video packages sometimes only for the return of a major star to television and the company in general. The first Raw of 2012 will probably feature the return of Chris Jericho, The Undertaker or maybe even both, but not Dean Ambrose.

Think about it, I know he has a following among the IWC but...c'mon...don't blow this guy's popularity so far out of proportion that it wanders into the realm of absurdity. IF, and I do mean IF, it was Ambrose that debuts on 1/2/12, it's going to be quite underwhelming. Why? Because the vast majority of the WWE audience has absolutely no idea who the hell this guy is. Imagine if all this build up took place, all these cryptic videos are played that are usually the promise of something epic and the Raw audience reacts with a "Who Are You?" chant.

Ambrose is a nobody right now, plain and simple. A talented nobody, but a nobody all the same and the WWE isn't going to waste all the hype and mystery of this build up on a nobody.

For a dude with a REP like yours, I'm surprised at how quick you are to

(1) Discredit something which there obviously is no right answer to as of yet. (the 1/2/12 'debut')

AND

(2) Totally not bring anything useful to the conversation (with your "NIEN! NIEN! ABSOLUTELY NIEN!" mentality)

AND

(3) Seemingly miss where the OP stressed how this thread is not about Ambrose necessarily being the man behind the promos but to give some constructive criticism about his potential within the company.

But of course, WWE has been so predictable that you are able to say

"The first RAW of 2012 will probably feature [blah blah blah]"
AND
The crowd will inevitably erupt in chants of "WHO ARE YOU?" because obviously they, like you, possess such a narrow-mindedness that any aberration that strays from the monotonous weekly formulaic drivel that is RAW and SMACKDOWN must be ridiculed and disregarded as utter ludicrousness.

For a dude with a REP like yours, I'm surprised at how quick you are to

(1) Discredit something which there obviously is no right answer to as of yet. (the 1/2/12 'debut')

AND

(2) Totally not bring anything useful to the conversation (with your "NIEN! NIEN! ABSOLUTELY NIEN!" mentality)

AND

(3) Seemingly miss where the OP stressed how this thread is not about Ambrose necessarily being the man behind the promos but to give some constructive criticism about his potential within the company.

But of course, WWE has been so predictable that you are able to say

"The first RAW of 2012 will probably feature [blah blah blah]"
AND
The crowd will inevitably erupt in chants of "WHO ARE YOU?" because obviously they, like you, possess such a narrow-mindedness that any aberration that strays from the monotonous weekly formulaic drivel that is RAW and SMACKDOWN must be ridiculed and disregarded as utter ludicrousness.

Bite your tongue and show some damn respect.

Dude the promos say RETURN. They are not for a new wrestler. Im tired of everyone on here that think its someone new.

Ambrose looks good and fits the mold today. I hope he is heel and good on the mic.

I don't know why many thinks it's for a new guy. Even for Ryback, it would be a huge disappointment. Could you imagine the lack of response it would be for him or someone no one ever saw before or heard of? It would be a disaster.

I still think it's Undertaker or Jericho. And I am siding with Undertaker, which will disappoint a lot of folks regardless.

I don't know why many thinks it's for a new guy. Even for Ryback, it would be a huge disappointment. Could you imagine the lack of response it would be for him or someone no one ever saw before or heard of? It would be a disaster.

I still think it's Undertaker or Jericho. And I am siding with Undertaker, which will disappoint a lot of folks regardless.

Totally agree. With Jericho and Taker returning soon before Mania or even the Royal Rumble, ratings SHOULD and I THINK they will be boosted at that time.

So whose going to face taker??

I have some theory, I don't think it's good enough but I'll post it, I just came up with it minutes ago. If the promo is for jericho, what if the promos are some kind of "the story of y2j" ? I mean yes, they are pointing that something will happen on 1 2 2012. But there are some things that are some kind of clues about my theory. Let's begin with the words. "It begins" - Jericho's debut, "Second" - well it could mean his 2nd coming, but a lot of other things too. 2nd vid or why not this - the 2nd promo is one second longer than the 1st ?!?!? :D "Look within" - look at the vid not as a promo, but like something else, look within the roster etc. "Control" - Jericho and Steph "controlled" the WWE when Y2J was the undisputed champ. "Prophetless" - no idea. But "I can't help you anymore" could describe the history of Chris and Stephanie in 2009 when she was against Jericho that time. Honestly I believe that I'm talking REALLY shitty things, but I'm so drunk right now (it's CHRISTMAS !!! MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL !!!!!) and I'm thinking some crazy things about that promos :D If it's that idiotic robot Ryback then I hope that the WWE will come up with something AMAZINGLY good, because otherwise it will be "HUGE hype - terrible outcome" . Well what I meant in my theory was that in the promo (if it's for Jerichooooo) we are seeing not only the prophecy for the future, but also some coded memories of Y2J about the past of his career. I want to see Jericho ! If it's Taker, Ryback or Vince I'll destroy the TV !!! Shane, Lesnar etc. GREAT ! Everybody sing the new Christmas classic - "Drink at home for christmas" !

Ok...STOP IT! They just put together a bunch of different videos and had the kids say random crap....it has 0 meaning and there is nothing to understand Vince is just totally playing us all...imagine if he says it's all a joke on 1/2/12...but seriously there is NO meaning and it wasn't designed to give you hints in who it will be it was made to just have people talk and talk and talk and talk about what they think it is....and I think they def succeeded.....ok its Jericho...but it could be X-Pac...it could be anyone..who cares...just wait and see lol..after all my predictions I've realized it's just pointless videos with random crap, period.

I would like it to be Jericho. I sure hope it's not Taker, cause I know he is going to come back anyhow.
Lately I'm kind of leaning towards Steph/Shane - coming back in order to take over what is theirs and start the next era. Sort of as co-prophets of the Dawn of the Network-Era.

I think the WWE Network is a big step in the history of the company - a company that is missing a real figure head since VKM left and is kayfabe left in the hands of a soulless bureaucrat and a horny jokester. So the heirs come back and take whats theirs.
As far as I remember the video has interupted raw and smackdow episodes, wouldnt a wrestler's video be limited to the brand he was going to?
I the end I really don't know but anyhow I'm looking forward to the revelation on 1/2/2012

Looked like several different quick glimpses at writing in the 12/26 video.

There was what looked like a page from the notebook, writing on the lockers and the chalkboard (appeared to say "I'm coming" and "He is coming"), a quick shot of a page as the boy held it, looked like some kind of writing on the swing set.

I thought I saw a J in the lockers in the prophetless video, but I wrote it off to me looking too far into things, haha. I think I've gone crazy trying to find meaning out of all of this stuff when there's probably no meaning to any of it at all.

Looked like several different quick glimpses at writing in the 12/26 video.

There was what looked like a page from the notebook, writing on the lockers and the chalkboard (appeared to say "I'm coming" and "He is coming"), a quick shot of a page as the boy held it, looked like some kind of writing on the swing set.

I thought I saw a J in the lockers in the prophetless video, but I wrote it off to me looking too far into things, haha. I think I've gone crazy trying to find meaning out of all of this stuff when there's probably no meaning to any of it at all.

Big thing that got me tonight was the clock as if it was "counting down" like Jericho's entrance and debut.

Can you link tonight's video? Or just tell me the youtube username that posts these?

Thanks.

Tonight's didn't have a name. It just showed up.

I also find it very interesting that it cut out while the camera was on Punk, who Jericho would face if it is him.

I think the name of this one was The End Begins. I can't really tell anymore who this is for. I was all on board the Jericho bandwagon, and it might still be him, but now I'm not so sure. The End Begins sounds very Taker-ish to me. So who knows?

I think it's Stephine bringing either Shane or Vince to take back the company it talks alot about family losing power and that she will come first taker or y2j dont fit either

The only ones up on youtube so far are low quality, so you can't really see much of anything.

The two things I've noticed so far is that there is definitely a word scrawled on the page laying on the desk that the kid was sitting at. It looks like it might be "begins", but I can't really tell. Also, the clock that keeps flashing has a "7" in the center, just below where the hands meet.

The only ones up on youtube so far are low quality, so you can't really see much of anything.

The two things I've noticed so far is that there is definitely a word scrawled on the page laying on the desk that the kid was sitting at. It looks like it might be "begins", but I can't really tell. Also, the clock that keeps flashing has a "7" in the center, just below where the hands meet.

Plus It's funny that the WWE aint acknowledgin the promos hilarity. It's someone from the USA Network makin their debut as the WWE has no knowledge of these "PROMO" Videos. Plus if you go to the original youtube page the Age of the person accounts is 43. 3 yrs older than Jericho but 2 yrs younger the Taker. Plus the Clock is at the time 11:02 so that's probably when whomever or whatever will return or debut.

So the 01/02/12 promo is actually John Cena?

Kane is pulling him to the darkside and saying that Cena should release that hate inside of him. Ironic how the year ending show is actually hosted in Chicago where there can be a huge Cena sucks chant. The 01/02/12 promo might be actually the Cena heel turn.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back