Cryptic "01/02/2012" Video - Chris Jericho Returns- KEEP IT IN HERE! - NO SPAMMING!

I like it henhouse. Another point Wasn't it Cena who 'retired' Jericho first time around hence the name crossed out on the note book.
Cena has been making some heelish comments on twitter recently, getting aggressive with fans and such, and this would fit in with a turn.

Just don't see where the girl fits in yet, maybe it is steph guiding his career from the background. Its long been mentioned that she decided to push him based on Freestyle raps he used to do backstage. Its could be that for 8 long years she has been using him as a pawn, first getting rid of Vince next take over the WWE as a newer High Power (the same one that Nexus mentioned?). This might finally tie up some of the loose ends that the WWE have had for a while.

It's going to be Brock Lesnar who returns to the WWE on January 2, 2012 after he is "future endeavored" by Dana White for losing to Alistair Overeem on December 30, 2011. HERE COMES THE PAIN!!!

Explain this to me Henhouse. If Cena is turning heel and these promos are for him, then why would he be feuding with Kane right now? Plus doesn't WWE get enough heat already for Cena? Can you imagine how pissed people will be if it turned out to be Cena? And not pissed at the Cena, but pissed at the WWE. It's like somebody telling you they got this great big gift for you for Christmas and they talk about it for weeks throwing subtle hints that it may be that PS3 that you have wanted for a long time. Then comes Christmas morning, you get up early, you're all excited and expecting something great(hoping its that PS3) and you open the gift and find out it's they took your Xbox 360 and decorated it with a new template. I think there is no chance in hell that it's going to be Cena, and I'll be looking forward to that "I told you so" from you.

I like the idea of it being a Cena heel turn. I don't really think Cena is Feuding with Kane I think Kane got what he wanted the other night and he will move onto somebody else.

So apparently they've been slipping more than just the QR codes into the little twitter info boxes that pop up now and then during RAW.

Go to this link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I5hvsgY1uFk&feature=related

During Randy Orton's entrance, one of the twitter boxes pops up (at around :52 in the video). The image shows a couple hashtags for a few seconds, then becomes distorted. If you quickly pause/unpause and look at it frame by frame, you can make out the link to the prophetless2012 official video on youtube. It's easiest for me to see clearly at 1:01, right as Orton steps through the ropes. You might have to pause and rewind a few times, but if you hit it just right, you'll be able to make out "youtube.com/user/prophetless2012".

Some of the other distorted images that pop up during this segment also look like words. Some look like handwriting, others like some type of font. It could just be gibberish thrown in to distort the image and make it harder to see the link, but it also could be other words or phrases that add to the puzzle. I couldn't really make anything else out that was very helpful. I found what looks like a "39" in there somewhere, and also part of some handwriting that looks like "wo", but neither was a complete view of the entire word or phrase and neither make much sense as they are.

Anyone with better eyes, a quicker finger, or some youtube ripping software that can grab the video off the site and break it down frame by frame in a media player?

Sorry, I'm a huge nerd for this type of stuff.

Explain this to me Henhouse. If Cena is turning heel and these promos are for him, then why would he be feuding with Kane right now? Plus doesn't WWE get enough heat already for Cena? Can you imagine how pissed people will be if it turned out to be Cena? And not pissed at the Cena, but pissed at the WWE. It's like somebody telling you they got this great big gift for you for Christmas and they talk about it for weeks throwing subtle hints that it may be that PS3 that you have wanted for a long time. Then comes Christmas morning, you get up early, you're all excited and expecting something great(hoping its that PS3) and you open the gift and find out it's they took your Xbox 360 and decorated it with a new template. I think there is no chance in hell that it's going to be Cena, and I'll be looking forward to that "I told you so" from you.

Kane has been getting cheered when he comes out, so he could easily become the face in the feud. Turning him heel would make sense as Vince has already fulfilled most of the IWC's other wishes, with Bryan, Punk and Ryder holding belts and Kane back with the mask.

A promo prompting a heel turn of an already active member of the WWE makes no sense to me. The videos are too well put together for a heel turn. I do hope Cena does turn heel, it will make me watch more of his matches, but highly doubtful it happening through the promos being shown.

It does seem very "Jericho" to me, a darker promo perhaps stating a heel return.

But, it could be anyone to be honest. Y2J's last promo stated more obvious terms of his return, referencing "break_the_walls" in one of videos shown at Survivor Series 07', which is a lot more obvious then the current messages being shown.

I'm hoping for it to be a complete surprise.

First of all, let's look at the ending of every single promo, you see control. During the promos, if you watch them back, the deception the weak have perpetrated etc...meaning they have been deceived by WWE for a long, long time. End of the world as you know it? End of the John Cena all American era? End of how we know WWE today? Look within? Look within the WWE roster, there is only one man who has the biggest match of their career coming up. Who will be booed and dissed by the fans at mania. Don't you see? WWE posting the does John Cena need a reboot in gimmick? I strongly suggest you read it! John Cena being shown up by Cm Punk, the rock, Kane? MSG he got the shit booed out of him? Mick foley? Roddy piper? And now Kane? None of this just happens out of no where for no reason. Put all the pieces together and you get John Cena. It ain't Y2j nor undertaker. On the 2nd of January 2012, it will be the end of the WWE universe as we all know it. John Cena becomes the most powerful antagoniser in WWE history.

I stumbled upon something interesting. Forgive me if you've seen this before because some one might of solved it already on this forum...

Year 2012
2nd
Jan

Well that's it. Jericho is the only person that comes to mind but remember, we have to think outside the box because before a promo, we guess someone, but after the return, its a different person (WWE are always one step ahead). In order to counteract this we have to think of the least obvious and be realistic!

Taker - doesn't fit with the promo but he is still due to return -KEEP IN MIND
Jericho - only obvious one
I was thinking of Kharma but never mind such a foolish thought : p
No-one else is set to return but Skip Sheffield!

It's John Cena.

End of the world as we know it: End of PG Era
Kids: His fanbase
It Begins: His Heel Turn
Familiar Force To Claim What Is His: Cena wants some respect from the fans.
Claim what others have taken: Respect or the spotlight.
Look Within: Within the WWE Roster (So nobody coming in from outside, eg, Jericho)
Crossed out Chris: It's not Chris Jericho.
Ball: WWE dropping it?

Nobody will agree with me but on the 2nd January, I'm gonna say I told you so.

IT IS CENA.

Guys(and gals), he is right. It's a perfect opportunity for WWE to do this. All of the stuff with Roddy was what put this over the top.

Here's more food for thought.....

Why would they bring Kane back as a monster in the mask, then overshadow that a month later with another return such as Jericho? They wouldn't, and they won't.

Cena and Kane aren't feuding. Kane has come to turn Cena. Kane choke slammed him "straight to hell" as Cena himself said. This past week, Kane attacked Cena and ripped off the "Stand against Hate" shirt and took it from Cena.

Cena is about to become a bigger antagonist than Hollywood.

Yeah ok, there's no denying a Cena heel turn will be one of the biggest heel turns of this era, but how is the company going to do that with these videos? How will they execute it with these promos that are leading up to the 1/2/2012? A heel turn, IMO, should be shocking and unexpected. I'd just like to know that IF these promos are for cena's heel turn, then how is the wwe going to make it happen? I just think it would make more sense if cena was currently out of action making his return as a heel.

Well, I really hope it's not Rybak (A.K.A. Skip Sheffield.)

If it's Rybak, I'm boycotting Raw. Raw is becoming so unwatchable, that I think if it's anyone I'm not excited for, this might be the final straw and I might start just watching Pay-Per-Views.

I do love Punk and Miz, but I swear if it's Rybak, I'm going to shoot the television.

However it it's Jericho...PARTY!

It's John Cena.

End of the world as we know it: End of PG Era
Kids: His fanbase
It Begins: His Heel Turn
Familiar Force To Claim What Is His: Cena wants some respect from the fans.
Claim what others have taken: Respect or the spotlight.
Look Within: Within the WWE Roster (So nobody coming in from outside, eg, Jericho)
Crossed out Chris: It's not Chris Jericho.
Ball: WWE dropping it?

Nobody will agree with me but on the 2nd January, I'm gonna say I told you so.

IT IS CENA.

I'd love for that to happen.

anyways..

i think if it is Jericho i would sorta be disappointed because the IWC have been going on and on about it being Jericho since these promos started that if he did come back it would be very lackluster for me.

Undertaker? nah i don't think it's him. He normally comes back a bit before Mania..what's he gonna accomplish returning so soon?

Skip Sheffield? LOL! at some rookie no one cares about. The crowd would probably be silent and i think the IWC would explode in outrage.

Brodas Clay? he's suppose to debut.

Shane and Stephenie McMahon? the girl and boy in the videos could represent them coming back to take over the company.

..out of all them I'd rather take a Cena heel turn, shockingly.

the Videos are pointing to 1 of 2 different people and they are not the two that you are thinking of.

it is either Shane or Vince. but i am leaning toward Shane.

the two kids. Shane and Steph.

in the videos we have a voice over..
in the control video we had

"she holds the mystery of my arrival." this is Stephanie
"For when I beckon her, I will return to claim what is mine" this is Shane

last month(November) during a creative meeting it was brought up that they wanted Shane to return in some capacity. the Videos started just after this meeting.
before Shane quit back in 2009 it was Him not Steph and Trips that was pegged to take over for Vince when he stepped aside. Now that Vince in actually ready to let go of the CEO possition maybe Shane is returning to take it from his Dad

or it is the return of VKM to take back what is his from Mr. COO Triple H

I was wondering why all the VKM speculation died down. This entire theme fits him just as well, if not better than it fits Jericho.

I'm thinking that the girl is not an actual wrestling character. I think the little girl from the video is just going to be involved with the debut, either with a video on the tron featuring her or having her actually be at the arena.

It would be ULTRA creepy if next week's segment (the final one before the actual debut/return) is the little girl walking to the ring to some creepy music, with that disturbed look on her face and holding the orange ball from the video. She could just trot down, put the ball in the center of the ring, and then either disappear to a blackout or walk back just the same. That would be awesome.

No matter who it is I want to give props to WWE for putting something out there that is intriguing and has given me a reason to watch week after week. It's been awhile since we've had something this good, and we should all try to simply relish in the fact that this isn't the boring mundane WWE we've been presented to over the last few years.

Personally, I think it will either be Taker or Jericho. I was originally set on Taker, however, now I'm leaning towards Jericho. Like LaBar said in CSR, "The end of the world as you know it" that's a huge hint. I don't think they would say something so profound and to the point without some sort of hidden message behind it. With Punk claiming to be the best in the world, and Jericho formally claiming the same, it would create a swell feud.

Nonetheless, bravo to WWE for the promos, and even if Rybak comes out on 2/1/2012 at least the promos were great.

I personally dont think it will be Jericho because he has been talked about way to much recently. I think it will be someone like Skip Sheffield coming back to try and take out CM Punk. We saw the whole Prophetless thing last week and if we come to think about it. Sheffield was in Nexus during the time when CM Punk was just about to take over and was overing himself up as some kind of savior or Prophet at the time. We kknow Skip is due to comeback soon as a major player possibly a monster like his old Rybak gimmick he used in OVW when he was there.

Sorry for the double post- using an IPhone and can't edit the previous post.

Am I the only one who would be extraordinarily disappointed if these promos are for Y2J? Y2J isn't a force. The last time he was with the WWE he wasn't even that great of a heel, IMO. "The End of the World as you know it." That is too big of a statement to simply refer to a feud with CM Punk.

I also hope that it is not Y2J so that everyone calling other posters stupid when they are thinking other of the box (the John Cena theory is the best one yet IMO) have to come here and eat shit. Bet most of them simply disappear for a few days if it happens.

What if these promos are for Taker?Remember back in 1999/2000 (I don't remember actually) when he returned with the ABA gimmick?His titantron had 3 little girls on it.They were as creepy as this girl is.Think about it.IMO it will be nice to see Taker back as the ABA.

^ I believe he will return to this.

But I think the videos reference Jericho returning with Stephanie McMahon at his side/ backing to take out Punk.

How HHH fills into that I'm not sure given the publicity of the marriage in recent times.

Don't kid that this return doesn't involve the whole texting thing if you ask me.

It would be ULTRA creepy if next week's segment (the final one before the actual debut/return) is the little girl walking to the ring to some creepy music, with that disturbed look on her face and holding the orange ball from the video. She could just trot down, put the ball in the center of the ring, and then either disappear to a blackout or walk back just the same. That would be awesome.
That would be creepy as hell, but it would have to be on Smackdown probably. I imagine this kind of segment works better taped for television, so that they can edit to make it quieter and more eerier.
Makes me try to remember the last time that WWE had a creep segment (not in videos, but in the arena).

Another variation on this idea would just to have the arena blackout for a while... and when it comes back, there's a orange ball in the ring. Nothing else.

That last promo got me thinking more about it being someone already in the WWE.

That "I cannot help you anymore" thing, and the only female in the entire WWE who could actually "help" anyone has to be Stephanie right?

I don't think this has any relation to VKM at all, it wouldn't make sense. The girl is Stephanie and the man is Vince? No way! how would you explain them being (apparently) the same age?

I think there is only 3 people the boy can be, maybe 4. They are:

Most likely:
HHH
Cena
Jericho

Least likely:
Undertaker

"I cannot help you anymore", well that kind of rules out jericho and taker. Unless Stephanie (most likely the girl) has secretely been helping them someway, but that just wouldn't make sense to me (but wwe can suck like that sometimes)

I think it is HHH or Cena. Stephanie could have been helping HHH all along (and why wouldn't she?) And she could have been helping Cena for a long time (the looker room "chat" that why didn't hear)

Where does HHH and Cena end up going in the new year because Stephanie cannot help them anymore?

HHH could go on a rampage and try to take down the Interim general dogsbody Johnny L Ace. I would personally love to see that! HHH looks like the meanest and most brutal guy in the entire WWE when he loses it and goes after someone or a group of people.

Cena could get fed up with being the nice guy very easily, get fed up with JL the GM and start taking over the roster with his new attitude, building up for the match with rhe Rock in his "heel" (god I hate that word) persona.

Jericho would be cool, but last time he was in WWE he just got on my last nerve with his constant moaning and groaning (same reason I hate that bleached blonde poof ziggler and the miz)

What am I trying to say? Just adding some more views. Haven't seen HHH's name mentioned yet and it could very well be him. Leading him up to a final match at the next Mania maybe? Before taking over the GM position again?

I don't know, looking forward to seeing what happens. Please don't let it be Rubbish Skip Sheffield if it is I will seriously give up on this wrestling business all together.

I'm starting to think that the return isn't only for Jericho. I think there may be a chance that it will be Jericho with a Nexus shirt and arm band. This might be a stable reformation as well as a return. It would bring about the destruction and maybe this will be the chance for them to do Nexus the right way.

So far I think whomever it is it's going to be a win win situation.

Cena- if it's a Cena heel turn, why have videos hinting them? It doesn't fit Cenas persona having creepy videos, but who knows? Probably WWE's way to making it unexpected. Kane just came back with hype videos, and to have Cena use promo videos will be just too much if they both fued. If it is Cena they would mess things up for Kanes hype during the fued.

Jericho: At first I thought for sure it was Chris, but after all these spectulations IDK.

Shane: I'm probably one of the few that hopes it's Shane. It'll be pefect have em take over during WWE current open throne for authority.

Vince: The only possibility that I would least want to see. He just came back to relieve HHH of his duties. Wouldn't own to the hype.

Skip: Those videos certainly fit the bill of a Terminater type video. Only thing that gets me is another monster on the roster? Damn WWEs roster is going to look like Halloween.

Its a cena heel turn 100 percent, did anyone see the quick subliminal clip of cena during his heel days on this weeks raw? Please tell me I'm not the only one? It also makes sense why the basketball was shown in the video as he always used to wear a basketball jersey in those days. As for the girl I think its stephanie mcmahon, remember cena coming out of her office months back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back