Cryptic "01/02/2012" Video - Chris Jericho Returns- KEEP IT IN HERE! - NO SPAMMING!

BTLion1990

Pre-Show Stalwart
Hey, did anyone notice the cryptic message on WWE as it showed who was trending? It blurred out and I could make out '2012' but the words were blurred also.

Felt very Y2Jish.

Thoughts?

I was JUST gonna post this. Not many ppl must have caught it cuz theres only like 300 views on it.

It said youtube.com/itbegins2012

Feel free to draw your own conclusions but to me it sounds like

SPOILER

Takers coming back January 2

[youtube]HxGkXIphAHw[/youtube]

The user name for the youtube name that showed up was itbegins2012 and this is the video posted. But this screams Jericho or Undertaker. The verbal usage sounds very Jericho. Big words and he is coming back for what is his. That being the "Best in the World" moniker that CM Punk is currently using. However the spookiness and that weird, mind game like set up is very Undertaker. One thing is for sure it is definitely interesting. I love when WWE has little mysteries now and then. I look forward to this playing out.

someone on the youtube channel says something about an age (43) and that the video says 43.....did i miss this? if so jericho is 41 taker is 46.......batista is turning 43. It screams taker to me but would love to see jericho

Im praying for a jericho return. i wouldnt mind seeing a jericho/punk feud. but would much rather just see jericho come back and codebreak everyone. twice.

Undertaker. He's not been back yet, and the reality is, he's GOT to do something to push the Wrestlemania match. They need time to build it. It's the only thing that makes sense to me.

It's probably a long shot,but how about à return of kane with his mask?

Or maybe a return of ahmed johnson....;). Ok that wasn't my best one LOL

Kane's not a long shot at all. He was only due to be out 3 months, but it's been nearly 6. Plus, the age of the person's account is 43, which also is the age of Kane.

Taker is 45/46, Jericho just turned 41 this month. My guess here is that it is indeed Kane returning for his gold.

This one is a lot easier then last years. This is going to mark the return of one Vince Kennedy McMahon to come and take "back" his company. Vince needs to be in the picture for the road to Wrestlemania. He wants this to be the biggest and best one in a while so I'm assuming he will be back to start some sort of fued to mark a marquee match at Mania.

I reckon The Undertaker, just before it fades to black it looks like the kid is going to roll his eyes into the back of his head...maybe I'm just looking too into it though.

ok so im pretty sure that i just saw a commercial that had kanes mask on fire. so lets say that promo is probably the return of kane. damn. i still hope to see jericho soon.

This is my first message but please dont shoot me or flame me for this opinion. Last year they did the same sort of 'cryptic' message for the undertaker, some years ago they did it with Jericho. Taking this all into account its easy for everyone to assume it will be either taker or jericho i did as well, then you have kane possibly coming back with his mask which i think we would all mark out for that.

But lets look at the big picture you have the Royal Rumble around that time and you know the Royal Rumble always has several suprises my guess was kane,jericho and hey who knows RVD returning to the WWE.

So i will take the road not taken and so my guess will be Kharma why the hell not and finally live up to what she has promised before pregnancy, its been well over 9 months and if you factor recory i think she is ready. I personally would enjoy it hopefully will make the divas some sorta/kinda interesting. Just my two cents what you think.

Just saw the video promo for Kane so i guess that will knock out kane from this discussion

Well if it's not Kane then he's definitely coming back soon. Seems odd that they would reveal a teaser for a mysterious return and then show a vignette later with Kane in it so that makes me think that it's someone else. Definitely Taker then.

Lets just say taker and be done with it... last time we all pissed around speculating that it could be Sting or someone else.... and it ended up being Taker....a little too obvious but atleast it turned alright in the end with the whole HHH return coinciding with it.

Probably Undertaker, though for some reason, to me, the video doesn't fit him all that well. Maybe that means he'll be coming back re-tooled a little bit, which would be refreshing.

Either Jericho or Taker, which is obvious. A "familiar face returns..." so no new debut, it's a return. I think with Y2J's return in '07 done similar to this I doubt it's him. That return fell flat because everyone broke the "code". Taker pulled this earlier this year and it wasn;t considered a bust because WWE never implied Sting or anyone except Taker. So it might be WWE dipping back in that well.

guys really? taker or Y2J..its kane..another promo aired tht showed kanes half mask being thrown on the ground & it was on fire..sounds interesting though on how they are doing it..maybe one last run for kane..

Well, it felt very Undertakerish to me, but It also had a spice of Jericho

I hope it's not Undertaker because WWE makes his return promo's too predictable.

For what it's worth... I've seen pictures on other wrestling websites that have seen Kane growning a beard and hair during his time off (Maybe for a mask return? That may jsut be the Kane mark in me talking)

I think in a few weeks we should have a good idea

After first hearing the video, I realized that it was a Bible verse that the child was saying. I wanted to find the verse and prove that it was Jericho, but in the process I think I may have discovered something else. The quote comes from Isaiah 26:

17 As a pregnant woman about to give birth
writhes and cries out in her pain,
so were we in your presence, LORD.
18 We were with child, we writhed in labor,
but we gave birth to wind.
We have not brought salvation to the earth,
and the people of the world have not come to life.

19 But your dead will live, LORD;
their bodies will rise—
let those who dwell in the dust
wake up and shout for joy—
your dew is like the dew of the morning;
the earth will give birth to her dead.

20 Go, my people, enter your rooms
and shut the doors behind you;
hide yourselves for a little while
until his wrath has passed by.
21 See, the LORD is coming out of his dwelling
to punish the people of the earth for their sins.

The part in bold is very similar to what the child in the video says. Now, I was hoping this would match up with some quote about the siege of Jericho, but the prior verse is about a pregnant woman. Could it be Kharma? Has she even given birth yet?

It's not Kharma. It says take back what's his. And Kharma announced she was leaving due to being pregnant back in May. I know this only cuz i was there. Hasnt been 9 months and wont be nine months in january. Youre welcome

It has an Undertaker feel to it, the way it's creepy and all. I say Undertaker. It's not Kane, didn't they show a video tonight for Kane? it even had his mask fall on the floor burning. If it was Kane, why would they show the burning mask video and also have the creepy youtube video for him?

If it is Jericho, then awesome. Would love to see him return. But I'm sticking with an Undertaker return. This is what Undertaker does these days. He's gone for almost a year. They play some creepy return video. Everyone speculates who it could be, then bam, it's Undertaker.

omehow I feel like we're about to get BOMBED by a BREAKING new PHENOMenon in the WWE. We all know Taker will be coming back soon, but I eel like he won't be alone. Someone mentined the number 43 and how Batista is turning 43. And Chris Jericho said he would neer "wrestle" with WWE again... but does that mean he won't manage or manitpulate?

>.>
<.<

Undertaker+?Jericho+?Batista= OMG

Wouldn't that be something tho?

The "itbegins" video has nothing to do with Kane...Is someone else..Who?That's the question

Second
In the promo that was aired in raw is kane
Look at the picture from video

kaneqb.jpg
[/URL] Uploaded with ImageShack.us[/IMG]

ok this is ALOT simpler than people are making it out to be, it is DEFINITELY not kane, they cut that promo for him with the mask earlier, this is a seperate return, its NOT the undertaker, and its OBVIOUSLY not for kharma, as it said "he"

here are the top 5 possibilities in order....

1. Brock - the darkness of the promo could fit him, and he was a world champ..
2. Y2J - there have been rumblings of him returning but his promo WOULDNT be dark
3. STING - longshot i know but, he was a world champ, and dont forget he is very "churchy" so this could tie into him somehow
4. EDGE- another longshot I KNOW, BUT...BUT...there is a small chance, he was a world champ, and maybe he is in better health than we think he is, i give that a 5% chance
(brood is now trending LOL)
5. Goldberg - the longest of all longshots, but again, former world champ, at one time in WCW the belt was "his" so there could be entitlement, no pun intended.....

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back