Crossovers: B, B, A To DVD

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
The premise for this one is simple. Just like every other Crossovers thread, I want to know your favorite. This time, it's your favorite movie that started as a video game. Whether it's Mortal Kombat, Street Fighter, or Resident Evil, we've all seen them, and we've all secretly loved them.

My favorite, in a very slighted opinion, is Mortal Kombat. I loved the game. The MK series is my all-time favorite video game series, and it made for a very entertaining movie. The acting was over the top, of course, but what did you really expect? The story was a little off from the story, but it's to be expected when games get transformed to movies.

I also want to make mention that I'm a huge fan of the Resident Evil series. All of them. I never played the games (I suck at shooters and RPGs), but the movies were very entertaining, and the acting wasn't as bad as the cast could've made it. The story was great for a movie, but I don't know how close it really was to the story.

Really, most video games turned into movies end up being complete shit. There are hardly any of them I like. But when I was a kid, I must admit I absoutely loved Street Fighter II: The Animated Movie, and I even watched it not too long ago, and it's still not bad. So yeah, that would have to be my favorite. The Van Damme one wasn't as bad as people says it is, in my opinion, but the Animated feature was just tons better and kept more true to the game. And this is coming from someone who fucking hates anim, so for me to even like this film says something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back