Crossovers: From Cable To Cartridge

NSL

Life's A Bitch, And Then You Mosh
...Or disc. It didn't fit with the title.

If you haven't seen any of the Crossovers series, here's a quick rundown. I want to know your favorite for whatever fits the title. In this case, I want to know what your favorite game is, that came from a TV show.

This is a tough one for me, as I haven't played video games regularly for a few years. One game that I always loved though, that came directly from television is Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles. You could play as any of the 4 turtles, and use their special weapon to dispatch the Foot Clan on your way to defeating Shredder. There was also a few spots where you could drive the Turtle Van.

Another game I love that came from TV is The Simpsons: Road Rage. Honestly, the gameplay wasn't the best, but it was fun, and isn't that what video games are for? I loved using Homer or Marge and running down the citizens of Springfield.

Reactions: Lee
Three video games threads, none started by me...wow!

For me it is one of two; Both based on cartoons, one by Disney and one by Warner bros. both on the NES. I am talking about Duck Tales and Tiny Toon Adventures. Both classic platforming games in their own right, which actually mix very well with the characters of both shows. Something I feel is generally lacking in TV shows to game is the lack of feel of the show...Tiny Toons & Ducktales did that whilst still being classic games in their own right.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back