• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Crocker Q&A thread

I don't really play that many video games. I'm the type of person that values quality over quantity, so I just played League of Legends the whole year pretty much. Constant updates to the game make it funner and more refreshing. Also I like the diversity as there are 120 different champions. It never gets old for me

Now that you've cleared the air here with your many, many alts, let's say we get to know you a bit more, eh bro? Maybe then you can get out of here and help contribute a bit on the forums.

1. Which alt was your favorite? Hell- do you think you might have more alts than anyone on WZ?

2. You liked Cena only a few years ago. What was it that made you turn your back on your favorite wrestler?

3. I think we all have been nervous when we are around celebrities, favorite athletes, etc. It's no small wonder that you felt you should talk to CM Punk while he was at dinner. Do you regret interrupting the man as he was eating though?

Everybody is more than welcome to ask questions. Let's discuss

I don't really play that many video games. I'm the type of person that values quality over quantity, so I just played League of Legends the whole year pretty much. Constant updates to the game make it funner and more refreshing. Also I like the diversity as there are 120 different champions. It never gets old for me

I took your answer from my thread and posted it here.

Do you think WWE 2K16 looks good from what they've shown so far?

Are you going to attempt to rehabilitate yourself into a legit poster?

Thoughts on Hogan?

Did Benoit do it?

When do you think you looked dumber to other people: for liking John Cena when you were 11, or crying on Reddit that people were being mean to you here when you were an adult?

I like to watch seasons of shows after they have finished their runs. Currently I have finished the fifth season of Sons of Anarchy. Have you seen this show?
Have you ever binge watched an entire season?
I did that with BoJack Horseman last week.

Now that you've cleared the air here with your many, many alts, let's say we get to know you a bit more, eh bro? Maybe then you can get out of here and help contribute a bit on the forums.

1. Which alt was your favorite? Hell- do you think you might have more alts than anyone on WZ?

2. You liked Cena only a few years ago. What was it that made you turn your back on your favorite wrestler?

3. I think we all have been nervous when we are around celebrities, favorite athletes, etc. It's no small wonder that you felt you should talk to CM Punk while he was at dinner. Do you regret interrupting the man as he was eating though?

Everybody is more than welcome to ask questions. Let's discuss

1. I'd say my favorite was ProWrestlingFan just for the high amount of green rep and the longetivity. I still wonder how I got that much rep for being so hated. And yes I do believe that I have the most alts on Wrestlezone. There were some days when I made 15 accounts, and some of them got banned within minutes of creation. I just made them to bump some old Jackiz Kirey threads, to get the last word in. What a waste of time :disappointed:

2. Well at first I was a huge fan of Cena because I was 11 years old and naive. He seemed like such a great role model to me and his character can easily appeal to kids, with overcoming the odds no matter what, always talking about hustle loyalty and respect, corny catchphrases like The Champ Is Here. For some reason I just liked him.. then as I grew older I started reading around Youtube comments, people were complaining about the five moves of doom and SuperCena.. at first I wasn't phased, then as months went on I noticed some of this stuff was true. I legitimately thought that Cena was bad in the ring because of his limited moveset.. then I just got sick and tired of his character constantly overcoming the odds in the same storylines. When he started putting on classics vs Punk and people pointed me to his 2003-2005 matches i realized that his in ring work wasn't the problem. His mic skills were also not the problem either. He may have terrible material that makes you cringe, but his delivery is top notch; he always sounds passionate and into it. The real problem was his stale character; its just soo corny and obviously catered to the kids that I can't possibly like him.. his make a wish stuff didnt help either; it all seems like propaganda to me. He seems so corporate and FAKE.

3. I think if anyone else was in my shoes, they would do the same thing as me. When I saw Punk eating at the restaurant, i knew it was a once in a lifetime opportunity. Its not everyday that I see Punk. Besides what other option did I have, 1. Not talk to Punk at all, 2. Wait until he finishes dinner, which could be a while, and 3. Just face your fear and try to get his autograph.

I took your answer from my thread and posted it here.

Do you think WWE 2K16 looks good from what they've shown so far?

Haven't really kept up with WWE games. I had 2006, 2007, and 2008 versions but got kind of tired of them since they had the same gameplay every time

Option 1, dumbass. You don't bother people with work shit when they aren't at work.

This is obvious to everyone else here.

When do you think you looked dumber to other people: for liking John Cena when you were 11, or crying on Reddit that people were being mean to you here when you were an adult?

Probably crying on Reddit; I legit thought that they would side with me, but all the comments were like "who cares?".. A lot of Cena apologists on this forum so they wouldn't mind.

I like to watch seasons of shows after they have finished their runs. Currently I have finished the fifth season of Sons of Anarchy. Have you seen this show?
Have you ever binge watched an entire season?
I did that with BoJack Horseman last week.

No I haven't seen it. Who knows though I might try it out. Running out of tv shows to watch

I binge watched Walking Dead and Breaking Bad.

Reigns, Rollins or Ambrose?

Rollins. They all have their strengths and weaknesses but so far Rollins has been killing it as champion. Reigns and Ambrose are unproven. Reigns is entertaining as a badass but I don't know about Ambrose as champion. His mic skills are a bit overrated and don't see anything special about his in ring work.

That's not really a valid reason for anything. I had a once in a lifetime opportunity to show President Obama my dick last year, but I didn't take it.

Don't really regret not taking it, either. Just because something is "once in a lifetime", that doesn't make it acceptable.

I also binged Walking Dead and Breaking Bad. I would check out SoA. Its not quite on par with the other two, but it's not far off in my opinion.

Do you follow any sports?

Are there any current bands you're into that people may not know about?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back