Creations

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hooray for long car trips!
kofikingston.png

abtaker.png

I'll have a Morrison one done after I'e finished making a third tutorial.

Haha I dig the Kofi one, did you purposely make it look like he's surrounded by a haze of smoke? We all know Kofi smokes! :lmao:

Well, it did cross my mind when I was designing the background :lmao:

sigmor.png

I won't even pretend that this is my best work, but I didn't really make it to be good. I made it to demonstrate various techniques in my tutorial.

Your work is great but I was wondering if you only make them with wrestlers? My two favorite canadians are Chris Jericho and Shania Twain, that would be really cool if you could make me one, I don't care how you make it becuase all of your work looks pretty cool

Ugh, Doc... These are good and all, but there's big issues. You overuse strokes to the point that they're ridiculously visible. Strokes don't get rid of jagged edges, my friend, they make them look worse. Not every stroke is more than one pixel, buddy. Also, I see you using the same brushes over and over and over... and over. Next time you get on AIM, I'd like to show you two brush sites that I want you to raid and get some brushes. Me? I've downloaded 57. You need more diverse brushes. As you probably use C4Ds, they are way too visible. If not, then whatever your using is way too visible, like on the Hulk sig or the Lettuce sig (the Lettuce is epic). I'll talk to you on AIM later, but that's about it for now. Sorry about all that.

What's a C4D?

I like bold strokes. My style, see.

I like my Hogan one. I don't see what you mean by them being "too visible". Isn't that kinda the point?

I'll be on tonight. You'll have to explain yourself a bit better then. Right now I'm just confused.

Problem with raiding brush sites is that I use Photoshop 7, which has some compatibility issues. Bulldozer's two abstract sets are some of the few that look great and are compatible with P7. That's why I overuse them. I should work on that.

Problem with raiding brush sites is that I use Photoshop 7, which has some compatibility issues. Bulldozer's two abstract sets are some of the few that look great and are compatible with P7. That's why I overuse them. I should work on that.

Okay, dude. I have Photoshop Elements. Brushes from CS3 work in it. As long as they're .abr format, they should work, no matter what the site says.

No, they don't. I click Append or OK and it says that the brushes aren't compatible with the version of Photoshop. A lot of brushes I have to load into the ABR viewer, export the brush PNGs and manually add them.

masters.png

Has there ever been a wrestler you just kinda...like? No real reason for it, you just do?
For me, it's Chris Masters. And these new brushes I got reminded me of his pyro.

I dont know how I want to describe this.......but is there anyway and i dont know if u take payments or what i use or anything like that but after looking at your sigs dude ur the shit.......hope i havent pissed you off with anything i have written, i know i have pissed off alot of peole thats why i actually have 3 requests and u dont have to make any of them if you dont want to thats cool too

a superman sheild one (perferrably green to go with the K in my name *kryptonitesuperman* is actually what it means)

Huntington Beach Bad Boy Tito Ortiz one

an NCIS with Abby Gibbs Tony Probie and Ziva one

if you do them thanks an ill do whatever i can to let people know u made them and if you make them take your time and no rush

Ok so I was wondering if you could make me a rock sig...I want a sick unique picture...the writing can be whatever...I personally don't have a specific vision...just a tight rock pic that will look good...looking at your other creations you got good imagination so ill let you use it for mine

OK, here's my request queue. This is more for me than anyone.

1. DoubleM - Chris Jericho/Shania Twain
2. ksuperman06 - One of the three
3. The Peoples Champ 88 - The Rock

therock.png

This turned out even better than I hoped! I think it really throws of a "Remember the days...?" vibe.

Doc my brotha, that Rocky sig is off the charts. I'm in love with it (in a straight siggy kind of way haha). Very very awesome. And boy I forgot how beautiful Shania is, god she is sexy.

Yeah the Rocky sig is good work Doc. Not sure what you mean about "Remember the days" though when those are both pictures of the Rock at the end of his career!

Boy oh boy X, arent you just a picky one haha. I think it is just towards something of how the Rock was part of one of the most successful eras in wrestling and had a key role in the WWE's success at the time. I'm about to post a goldy oldy in my sig thread, so check it out then Doc and everyone else, I'm pretty ehh on it.

*End self plug lol*

Yeah the Rocky sig is good work Doc. Not sure what you mean about "Remember the days" though when those are both pictures of the Rock at the end of his career!

:lmao:

Damn you and your knowledge. You have defeated me again.
I just meant, in the color pic he has a kind of look on his face, like looking at the past. *shrug*

I'll be sure to check it out, Theo.

Hey Doc that rock one is freakin sick. I'm at work and don't have a computer to add that yet, I'm looking at it on my phone.when I get home ill add it. You got great work, didn't think you would get it done so soon. Thanks a lot. Again great work keep it up.

Wanted to try some different styles.

Artistic:
kerouac.png

...Oh you MOTHERFUCKER! Haha damnit you're really trying to make me get rid of Theo's sig huh? I absolutely LOVE the Kerouac man, damnit I may just need to get rid of my awesome Repo Man sig for that one. Simply awesome my man, I'm saving that picture right now for future use. That will DEFINITELY be making it to my sig sometime soon.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back