CONCERT ADVICE

Mrs Sexy

Occasional Pre-Show
So far there are two bands I want to see coming up in June. One is rock and the other is country. I would like some feedback because I don't want another concert screw up to happen to me.

Band 1-Lady Antebellum

If you have seen them in concert, what are your views? Worth seeing or not?

Band 2-Theory of a Deadman

Again if you have seen them in concert, worth seeing or not? I believe NSL that you have seen them earlier this year and said they were horrible? Or was it someone else on here?

The 2nd band are around the average mark when I heard them last. The first one I am not familiar with, so I can't help you there. TOAD is one you should go ahead for.

I've not seen either but I'm real sure Lady Antebellum would be a great concert. I love there music. Really good if you ask me. I'd say give it a go.

Who else is gonna be there with him or is this a just them concert

Theory of a Deadman, at least when I saw them, were very so-so. It just seemed like they didn't wanna be there. But, if you like their music, it's tolerable.

As for Lady Antebellum, I've not seen them, yet. If you do see them, though, could you let me know if they're any good?

Choose the one that you would feel you would have more fun at. I mean there always going to be another concert.

I'll admit I was a bit harsh on Theory Of A Deadman. If you're a die-hard, I'm sure they'd be passable...

If you're borderline on them, like I was, avoid them at all costs.

There's not enough screaming saxophone breakbeats in Theory of a Deadman.

Theory of a Deadman - Yes.

The Country group. - No.

The Not So Silent Night Tour w/ Shinedown, Hailstorm & Papa Roach - I want to fucking go, damn you.

Theory of a Deadman - Yes.

The Country group. - No.

The Not So Silent Night Tour w/ Shinedown, Hailstorm & Papa Roach - I want to fucking go, damn you.

:wtf:

The show near me for that tour is Shinedown, Puddle Of Mudd, and Skillet...

I'd rather get demodded then listen to Theory of a Deadman.

Speaking of, I have to go check out a thread,,,

NightShiftLoser said:
The show near me for that tour is Shinedown, Puddle Of Mudd, and Skillet...

Aww.. you win.

Puddle of Mudd > Papa Roach
Skillet > Hailstorm

Our's is coming up in December, on a Saturday. Both of us likely have to work. If I knew she could get it off, I'd request it off so we could go. I listen to all the bands involved. I barely ever get a concert that involves artists/groups in which I like all the music involved.

Skillet's still touring? I haven't seen them since Spirit Song in '99!!!! I'd so make the road trip to PA for that show....

Aww.. you win.

Puddle of Mudd > Papa Roach
Skillet > Hailstorm

Our's is coming up in December, on a Saturday. Both of us likely have to work. If I knew she could get it off, I'd request it off so we could go. I listen to all the bands involved. I barely ever get a concert that involves artists/groups in which I like all the music involved.

How the hell do I win?! Papa Roach is awesome live, and I've been wanting to see Halestorm for like 3 years now...

I'm not a full Papa Roach fan. Some songs are good to me, but others are ugh. And I have nothing against Hailstorm, its just to me they're still new.. (I only heard about them from you like a few weeks back. lol)

I'd say fuck all of them if Breaking Benjamin would come back around though. But all in all, the Shinedown/Papa Roach/Hailstorm concert was the first big one to come back around with a decent line-up.. and it pisses me off that its on a Saturday. Most concerts around here are on a Tuesday.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back