Anyone Ever See Tim McGraw in Concert?

Turd Ferguson

DA-DA Da Da Da Bah Da Da DADADA
During my lunch break at work the other day, I got an iced coffee. Long story short, I got approached by a couple Dunkin Donuts street teamers asking if I was drinking Dunkin Iced Coffee (obviously I was)... long story short, they gave me tickets to see Tim McGraw in concert later this month as some sort of promotion where if you get "Caught Cold", you get rewarded with concert tickets.

I really like Tim McGraw, and hot women, so needless to say I'm pretty psyched. If anyone has ever seen him in concert, if you could give some insight on the type of show he puts on (good/bad, etc...), I'd appreciate it. Just want to make sure it's worth driving down about an hour to see him perform.

Massachusetts is the only state on the Northeastern seaboard that I've ever been to where there's a huge populous of country music fans. Wassupwitdat?

Massachusetts is the only state on the Northeastern seaboard that I've ever been to where there's a huge populous of country music fans. Wassupwitdat?

I totally don't understand it either. I was getting off the commuter rail the other night and I couldn't even get around North Station as it was jammed with people (mainly hot women dressed in cowgirl outfits) waiting to get in to the Keith Urban concert. Then, of course, Kenny Chesney sells out Gillette Stadium every year.

Good cal on the iced coffee bud. I'm not familiar with a lot of his newer stuff but I do remember my mom blasting his older stuff in the car when I was a kid and some of it stuck. If you got nothing better to do, I say why not.

What a lucky bastard. I'd be driving up to Boston to go with you if I wasn't married. C&W concerts are veritable meat markets, homey. I remember going to a Rascal Flatts concert for just that purpose; it took me three days to get my tongue back in my mouth.

I go to his 'Nati concert every year. Music is pretty good, but the only real reason, like tsnugs said, is the bitches.

What a lucky bastard. I'd be driving up to Boston to go with you if I wasn't married. C&W concerts are veritable meat markets, homey. I remember going to a Rascal Flatts concert for just that purpose; it took me three days to get my tongue back in my mouth.

Holy shit, you got married?

And yeah, I have a buddy who's really in to country and he's pretty psyched... and you're absolutely right, you'd have to fuck up, severely, to not pull something out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back