Comparing TNAs Champs to WWEs Champs

Avrusha92

Formerly known as AD Angelic Diablo
I was looking at TNA's Roster and WWE's Rosters and I was thinking how the Champs in TNA look more legit than the WWE's Champions. A.J Styles is much more of a wrestler and champion than John Cena, Now I know all of you will be hating on my anti-Cena remarks, but John Cena seems like a goofball Champ to me. The WWE title does not even look prestigious, while TNA's belt really looks like a world title.
In my opinion AJ Styles is a better wrestler than John Cena.
But then you take a look at Undertaker and AJ Styles, Undertakers way better.
TNA's Champions dont have these stupid gimmicks and all, they look like legit fighters.
Eric Young isnt better than Morrison or Miz.
The Knockouts def. beats the Women's and Divas although Bret Hart said Melina is the greatest wrestler right now.
The Unified Tag Team Champions are better than the TNA Tag Team Champions. But the Tag Team Division in TNA is definitely better.
That leaves with the X Division and the ECW Title. I dont know how to compare these. So guys compare and contrast the WWE Champions to TNA Champions, I want to know your opinions.

Well first of all i wouldnt call the miz and morrison gimmicks stupid.Seeing that eric young's anti america faction is a rip off wwe's unamerican's storyline.And i half to agree with you on styles being a better champ then cena though.To compare both the ecw and x divison titles to each its about even.WWE'S lack of respect for the ecw title makes it seem like a crusierweight title but with even less respect then that.The knockouts are plain and simple better wrestlers then wwe's divas.But to me wwe will always have the hotter divas.

WWE does have the hotter divas but I do not enjoy watching those hotties wrestle, I enjoy the Knockouts because they have legit fighters like Tara. Tara was the only legit fighter when she was a Diva in the WWE. Back to topic about Miz and Morrison, They dont really have gimmicks. I meant most of the WWE roster is made up of gimmicks. TNA's roster is made up of legit fighters. I actually cant wait for TNA Impact this week :)

Well i hate watching wwe divas wrestle too.But yeah your mostly right about tna having legit wrestlers but you cant go and say that john morrison cant back it up in the ring even though he is a little overrated.And the miz is an awesome promo guy so its nice to see him on raw SOMETIMES.

Yea these are the only two reasons I watch WWE for, The Miz and John Morrison. I took a look at a photoshopped picture of JoMo with the World Heavyweight Title. It looks perfect on him!! and then I saw a picture of The Miz with The WWE Bling. I'm no longer calling it WWE Championship, Im calling it WWE Bling. it looks good on the miz.

I agree entirely with the look of the title belt, the "Cena" title belt does not look at all prestigeous, it does not look old with a rich history and worth everything that wrestlers put in, instead it looks like a toy with WWE trying to appeal with kids, its almost modelled of one of their plastic belts. AJ Styles is deffinately a more serious, athletic champion aswel and his winning the title each being defining moments overcomin the odds I would deffinately say he was the greater champion.

WWE's diva division doesnt stand up to TNA's Knockout belt at all, there is legit competition and fantastic talent vying for the TNA Knockbelt and with the addition of tag Gold thats just as fought over it just shows you how rich the TNA Knockout division is, I dont remember most of the WWE divas and often forget which of them is fueding and even forget which belt is on which show.

TNA's tag team division is deeper aswel which teams that look like real teams rather than throw together singles stars.

I would deffinately give TNA the edge here, their belts are less gimmicky and look more like real fighters fighting with everything they have over the greatest goal.

I have to go with TNA. The best overall champion is Undertaker and I'm glad they haven't had him drop the belt at his 1st or 2nd PPV like they usually do. Anyhow back on subject.
Heavyweight titles
1. Undertaker- He is in a class of only four of five of all time.
2. AJ- He is the future of wrestling, reminds me of Ricky Steamboat I hope he concenrates on the mic a little more.
3. John Cena- He is a better wrestler than people give him credit for, but there are four of five guys that could be better.
X Divison title
I love this division, I mean look at Red and you wouldn't see him with any title in the WWE. He reminds me of a young Rey Mistero and if Eddie hadn't died he would've never got his shot. Miz to me is just boring and doesn't put on a great match, Morrison is getting better. I still like the x divison overall better than either of the title feuds in WWE.
Tag titles- WWE has two good indivuals working as a team which doesn't always last, look at Stone Cold/Michaels as an example but there just isn't enough emphasis on tag wrestling. TNA tag wrestling is off the charts.

Overall all three titles in the TNA have legimate competitors and not just two or three as it is in WWE.

Oh I forgot about the women's divison The knockouts are far superior to WWE's!

Comparing each TNA champion to the WWE Champions? Alright, this should be interesting. Let's give it a try.

TNA Championship (Styles) VS WWE Championship (Cena) VS World Championship (Undertaker)
I give it to TNA on this one since they have one top guy as the best in the federation, compared to the two in WWE. At the same time, I do like that WWE has two world titles since they have two major brands. TNA wins this one by a little bit because having Styles as the top guy of TNA makes sense.

Global Championship (Young) VS IC Championship (Morrison) VS US Champion (Miz)
Morrison is the better champion here. He has had a great reign so far and taken on many challengers. Miz's reign is getting good too. Young has not really done anything yet but get Nash to guard him.

X Division Champion (Red) VS ECW Champion (Christian)
Christian wins here. Red is impressive in the ring, but his championship reign has not been. Christian on the other hand, has had the best title reign that the ECW title has seen since Lashley or Big Show.

Knockout Champion (ODB) VS Women's Champion (Michelle)
I like Michelle McCool, but ODB get's this one because that division is the best one and all of the Knockout title reigns have been good other than Kong's, which bored me too much. Can't quite say that for the Women's title reigns, can we?

Knockout Tag Team Champions (Taylor & Sarita) VS.... Diva's Champion (Melina)????
WWE doesn't have a tag team set of title for the divas. TNA would get the win here though even if they did.

TNA Tag Team Champions (British Invasion) VS Unified Tag Team Champions (JeriShow)
JeriShow wins this one easily. TNA may have more tag teams, but JeriShow has had the best tag team reign in years. Miz & Morrison's was more entertaining, but JeriShow's is better in the sense that the belts now finally seem really important to win.

Final Score
Well how about that, we have a tie of 3 to 3. As the tie breaker, I give it to TNA because they have less championships to work with.

Undertaker and John Cena are 50x better than AJ. When I look at AJ I see Evan Bourne 2.0. I mean seriously guys if he was in WWE he would be on ECW jobbing to Hurricane and yall know its true. He can pull off a few spots but why should I care? He's the worst promo cutter I've ever heard. He just looks like a 12 year old boy with a cheap hoodie carrying around a belt.

Cena has the look and feel of a real champ. So what if he's not a great technical wrestler? 90% of rasslin fans don't give a flying fuck about mat wrestling/technical wrestling. 90% of fas watch for the characters and personalities.

Miz and Morrison are WAYYYYYYYYY more entertaining than EY.

JeriShow RAPES the Brits.

Undertaker and John Cena are 50x better than AJ. When I look at AJ I see Evan Bourne 2.0. I mean seriously guys if he was in WWE he would be on ECW jobbing to Hurricane and yall know its true. He can pull off a few spots but why should I care? He's the worst promo cutter I've ever heard. He just looks like a 12 year old boy with a cheap hoodie carrying around a belt.

Cena has the look and feel of a real champ. So what if he's not a great technical wrestler? 90% of rasslin fans don't give a flying fuck about mat wrestling/technical wrestling. 90% of fas watch for the characters and personalities.

Miz and Morrison are WAYYYYYYYYY more entertaining than EY.

JeriShow RAPES the Brits.

What this guy said but like 10x more vicious in my mind.Ey isnt entertaining at all and in my mind doesnt deserve to be legends champ IF YOU'RE NOT A LEGEND and the brits lose to mcmg every week so jerishow obseravtion is preety much on the mark.Miz and Morrison rule and other junk so yeah wwe champs>tna champs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back