CM Punk Shoot A Way To Get Jeff Hardy Back in WWE?

even if Jeff Hardy back in WWE is to be thought about, here's the conditions that "should" be in place:
1-His legal issued be put to bed before negotiations are considered
2-Must undergo a rehab program before a contract is on the table
3-have it written in the contract that due to his track record, he be on a strict drug testing schedule that the lightest outage will result in a suspension or dismissal

I can't see this happening. Jeff torched his bridge to WWE, and his time in TNA hasn't been spectacular at all. I didn't have a problem with his heel character, and I enjoyed the bulk of his promos, but both of his reigns as World Champion were very dull and lackluster. Jeff hasn't done anything in TNA to make the WWE want him back. Sure, he had a few good matches (VS Kurt Angle at No Surrender, and another match with Angle on Impact after this pay per view) but overall, Jeff's TNA tenure hasn't been memorable at all.

I'm sure Hardy would receive an enormous pop if he returned. Hardy was on top of the world in the WWE, when he left a few years ago, and the fans would love to see him return. But as we all know, Jeff can be a MAJOR screw-up. Jeff Hardy is one of my favorites. He always has been, and he always will be, but this man is a walking disaster, and he is a ticking time bomb, that could go off at any moment. Also, the debacle that was the Victory Road main event is something that will follow Jeff for a long time. How could you trust a guy, who wasn't in any shape to perform in the main event of a pay per view?

Jeff was the hottest superstar in pro wrestling a few years back, but he ISN'T one of those guys, who can make or break the WWE. The WWE has a nice stock of guys that can carry the company, and there really is no reason for WWE to take a chance on Hardy again.

You can't be serious...

Jeff Hardy was basically shown the door in the WWE because of his inner demons and drug problems. Right now, he awaits a trial in regards to his last run-in with the law. And he still has well-known problems with substance abuse. And you think that for one second the WWE would consider hiring him back? All because CM Punk did a shoot-type promo? Sometimes I think you guys make threads like this just for attention and not for real discussion.

I don't understand why you people are saying TNA doesn't want Jeff Hardy. If they don't want him anymore why don't they just release him rather than try to get him to go to rehab.

Saying CM Punk's shoot is a way to get Hardy back in WWE is completely ******ed. First (as many other people pointed out) Jeff is still under contract with TNA. Second, as much as I would like to see Hardy back in WWE, I highly doubt that'll happen anytime soon, especially at MITB. Third, why would WWE bring in a druggie like Hardy when they aim at a PG rated environment. I mean people change but not just like this. Obviously he has a problem and doesn't want to cope with it.

Another thing to point out, why would WWE want him since he turned rehab DOWN from TNA? Thats like saying your completely drunk but your absolutely fine to drive 100 miles.

That is probably the dumbest thing I have heard on here since when someone said Batista was a better wrestler than Shawn Michaels. CM Punk's promo had NOTHING to do with Hardy. It will not lead to Hardy coming back because Hardy has such severe issues at the moment that even TNA took him offscreen to sort things out. WWE are trying to maintain a good image and to hire Hardy back for any reason until he cleans his act up would be a step in the wrong direction. The promo will lead to a great match with Cena and nothing more. MAYBE a run with the WWE Championship for Punk. Hardy returning to WWE? Come on.

Unlike TNA,WWE cares about their reputation with the outside world.Jeff Hardy is guy who has problems with prescription medication and other drugs and let's not forget the guy is currently on trial for possessing tons of drugs as well.The WWE would be stupid to hire Jeff Hardy when they are trying to change their image.Also let's not forget that the WWE is marketing towards kids at the moment, what message would it sent to kids to hire back a guy like Jeff Hardy.Now, do I think Jeff Hardy will never be back in the WWE, no I do not.But until Jeff Hardy can admit he has a problem and do the smart thing and go to rehab, I seriuosly doubt he will be back in the WWE anytime soon.

While it can be foolish to say the word "never" in wrestling, I think the odds of Jeff Hardy ever returning to WWE are extraordinarily slim at this point in time.

Jeff Hardy is a walking time bomb and WWE is damn lucky that he didn't that he didn't go off while he was signed with them. Hardy's post WWE life has really given people an idea of just how big drugs are in Hardy's life. The image of Hardy that fans have now is basically of a drugged out loser that's a shell of his former self. And, generally speaking, that's pretty much how I see him. He's gone from being arguably the most over wrestler in the world to a walking, talking cliche` within a span of less than 2 years.

When Hardy left WWE, he'd never been more over. He as arguably more over than even John Cena. He'd been elevated to the main event scene, his feud with CM Punk was the best of the year but he decided to leave. In retrospect, it's a good thing for WWE that he did, lest they'd have been the subject of massive levels of even more negative press. I just don't think Jeff Hardy is reliable, someone WWE can depend on not to embarass them. After all, what if Jeff Hardy did return to WWE and had a relapse of what happened at Victory Road at WrestleMania?

Is Jeff Hardy really missed? I don't think so WWE don't need him and he's not reliable so screw him. Push other talent the new breed and make them stars this guy was a star that is now fading.

lots of negativity so I guess ill have to be the nice person and tell you that if Jeff hardy was to go to rehab for a year with the wwe supporting him, for Jeff to completely stop with drugs, no more drinking, no more stupid videos of him and matt doing stupid S**T and whatnot, and I would have to say that Jeff back in the wwe would be a great idea. Yes i realise he f**ked up 2 times, one final chance after rehab and getting things back in order, i think that Jeff Hardy would make an excellent addition to the wwe once again. Oh and after all these charges are dealt with of course.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back