• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

Chris Hero Signed

The Man They Call WMD

Check Out My Spoiler Page
Former Ring of Honor star Chris Hero was at WWE developmental today and word going around is that he's finally signed with the company after waiting for months for medical tests to clear.

Currently there are no plans to put Hero and former Kings of Wrestling partner Antonio Cesaro together and bring them to the main roster. The two were always going to be signed as separate talents.

Looking forward to being underwealmed or disappointed at some point. Happend to all the indie darlings with me.

Excellent. Hero is a master of many, many styles. I think he should pick up the WWE style like a champion.

I don't think that they'll debut together, but if they both find success, I could definitely see the WWE putting them together.

Excellent. Hero is a master of many, many styles. I think he should pick up the WWE style like a champion.

I don't think that they'll debut together, but if they both find success, I could definitely see the WWE putting them together.

In the short term, The Rotundos vs KOW could be very fun to watch.

In the short term, The Rotundos vs KOW could be very fun to watch.

The KOW versus damn near anyone could be very fun to watch. There aren't many guys with the kind of natural chemistry that Hero and Castagnoli have.

I wonder what they'll call Hero now. Hopefully they at least make a passing reference to superheroes and don't make him, like, Jason Farmerson or something.

The KOW versus damn near anyone could be very fun to watch. There aren't many guys with the kind of natural chemistry that Hero and Castagnoli have.

Well seeing as the Rotundos are second gen brothers and Bo is plays the WWE Babyface to perfection, they should be able to match them in the chemistry stakes. From my position of ignorance I'd say that Kris Logan (Brian Cage) and Justin Gabriel could too, but the tallent of the team could have had something to do with that.

If the KOW are as good as they're cracked up to be I will *********e at the thought of Pure Juice facing them.

I wonder what they'll call Hero now. Hopefully they at least make a passing reference to superheroes and don't make him, like, Jason Farmerson or something.

I've said it once I'll say it again, FCW tallent pick their own names.

You mean to say Joe Henning picked to be called Mcgullicutty?

Chris Hero is damn near awesome, eagerly await his debut.

Im a huge fan of KOW and everything but i have bad feelings about chris. He's a great talent but he has gained weight recently and something tells me that WWE won't be happy with that. About a year ago he was in fantastic shape. Hopefully he loses the weight.

As for KOW not being in FCW, why not? Give them a year together as a team, win the titles, tear it up and split them up. If theyre given regular promoting decent time for their matches it can be a good reign. When they split, Claudio can go full foreign heel and Chris can just be Chris.

If they do get to pick their names(And i severely doubt that they do. Why would someone call themselves Lift Sawyer or Husky Harris?) then he should call himself something like "Chris/Kris Valiant(e)" and call his finisher "Valiant Effort".

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back