CHIKARA: High Noon! Live on iPPV 11/13

Mantis gets the Eye of Tyr back.

I thought Donst would get pinned and UMB and Ares would go into a singles feud for a while

I was freaking out during that match. Freaking Crossbones! Time for your mmmmmmmaaaaaaaaaiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnn EEEEVVVVVEEEENNNTTTTT OF THE EVENIIIIIIIIING!

That is a beautiful belt. The production and graphics for this show has been unbelievable. A great iPPV debut for CHIKARA.

I am hooked on Chikara.

If i have the money I will be purchasing all of their iPPVs ( I say all knowing there's no way this will be their only one).

I don't know who to root for so I'm just going to lay here and enjoy what is sure to be a great match

What a show. What a damn show. Everything I wanted and more, and more than worth what I paid for it. Can't wait until their next PPV.

Quack usually uses a more aggressive style in high profile matches. He's been known to untie other wrestlers masks, and turn them around just to get an advantage.

It just seemed so uncharacteristic of him, but it may be because I've only been watching CHIKARA for about a year now. It just didn't seem like Quack. All the stuff he did made sense (going after Kingston's bad knee), but there seemed to be some hatred behind it. It definitely was a more aggressive style, which is something I'd like to see more out of him.

But I think I'd like to see Quackenbush as a rudo. Have him turn on the fans since the fans "turned on him" by cheering for Kingston and not the man who created CHIKARA at High Noon. I think it would be interesting to see that super aggressive Quackenbush full-time.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back