Chicago Region, Second Round: (16) Wild Samoans vs. (17) Funk Brothers

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Wild Samoans

• Funk Brothers

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Chicago Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Rosemont Horizon.

4025414292_5c4bda57d1.jpg

wild_samoans_3.jpg

16. Wild Samoans

Vs.

thefunks_main1_bio.png

17. Funk Brothers

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

I had the pleasure of seeing both these teams in their prime. The Samoans had Capt. Lou in their corner. The Funks needed nobody. This would have been a near riot that would have lasted about 25-30 minutes to make it the match of the round. The x factor here is if Dory's technical stuff would have trumped the brawling style of the Samoans. The thing is that I do not know if it will. Capt. Lou would have done something to interfere in this match. Problem is that it would be a 50% chance of backfiring (Like cracking Sika with a wooden chair meant for Rocky Johnson). It will be close, but the Funks pull this one out. Winner: Dory and Terry Funk

Another good close brawl here......if I can't choose a double DQ I will go with the Samoans.

Two great teams with similar legacies but I'll give the edge to the Funks who could brawl with the best but also had the added benefit of being great technicians as well.

Tough choice. Since this is pretty much a coin toss I'll go with the Samoans simply because they were the more consistent tag team. The Funks are both better known for their singles careers.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back