Chicago Region, Third Round: (1) Road Warriors vs. (16) Wild Samoans

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Road Warriors

• Wild Samoans

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a third round match in the Chicago Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Rosemont Horizon.

4025414292_5c4bda57d1.jpg

Road-Warriors.jpg

1. Road Warriors

Vs.

wild_samoans_3.jpg

16. Wild Samoans

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

The Samoans were always one of those teams that stood out to me as very colorful. They are one of the few teams before my time I have memories of thanks to old tapes my grandpa owned. They are no match for The Road Warriors though. It would be a hard hitting affair and both teams would have some bruises after the match, but LOD are #1 in this for a reason.

It's a credit to the Samoans that they've made it this far because they've had some tough draws so far. After surviving two wars their time is up. This won't be an easy squash for The Road Warriors but they would end up on top. You can't beat The Road Warriors at their own game. I'll pick them in a physical slugfest just about every time.

In a real wrestling match, this probably ends in a double countout due to them beating each other mercilessly and never getting back in the ring.

But for the tournament's sake, The Legion of Doom will be challenged down the line here, but not by the Wild Samoans. Even though blows to the head didn't phase them, a Doomsday Device would. And they'd keep Afa or Sika down long enough for a three count.

WHAT A RUSH!

It's going to take something special to stop the Road Warriors in this tournament, and I don't think the Wild Samoans, tough as they are, have enough to stop Animal and Hawk, who'd be even more pumped up than usual as they are infront of a rabid home-town crowd.

We'd see a big brawl for sure rather than a technical masterpiece, and there aren't many teams who can top the Road Warriors in that type of fight. The Chicago Natives move on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back