Chicago Region, Second Round: (9) Brain Busters vs. (41) America's Most Wanted

Who Wins This Matchup?

• Brain Busters

• America's Most Wanted

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Chicago Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Rosemont Horizon.

4025414292_5c4bda57d1.jpg

94dbe7b6c53d70813cf30fe77a58e3e2.jpg

9. Brain Busters

Vs.

America%27s_Most_Wanted.jpg

41. America's Most Wanted

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

This isn't even close Anderson and Blanchard beat some of the greatest teams ever, not to mention they ended the long tag team title reign in WWF history and were the first team to win the WWE and NWA world tag team titles. It's not close at all.

Brain Busters take this one easily. AMW were a good team but I get kind of a big fish small pond feeling with them. The Brain Busters were really big fish in a big pond. They've handled teams a lot better than AMW before and I don't see this as much of a challenge for Tully and Arn.

I really enjoyed AMV. I think they're pretty good, but Brain Busters are without a doubt the better team. As Brain mentioned, they faced off and defeated teams better than AMW in what can be considered the golden age of tag wrestling.

I really enjoyed AMV. I think they're pretty good, but Brain Busters are without a doubt the better team. As Brain mentioned, they faced off and defeated teams better than AMW in what can be considered the golden age of tag wrestling.

This is pretty much spot on. I really liked AMW, and I've often wondered how they would have fared if they had been around a few years earlier in the WWE during the resurgence of tag-team wrestling around the turn of the century (Hardyz, Dudleyz, Outlaws, E&c etc)- I think they'd have done very well.

But that's a "What If?" and with Tully and Arn there is proof of their long term success as a tag-team. They've beaten bigger names than AMW time and time again, and would do whatever it takes to win a match. AMW are tough, and they wouldn't go down easily but I see a AA Spinebuster on James Storm ending this one.

Winners- Tully and Arn

AMW is not going to beat Tully\Arn. Not anywhere or any time. This is one half of one of the greatest factions of all time vs a TNA tag team. Granted, AMW was a decent enough team, but they dont come close to having the same level of respect that The Brain Busters have. Tully\Arn were two bad ass dudes who could get the job done against far worse threats than AMW.

Sorry about their damn luck, but America's Most Wanted goes home here. It'll tell a helluva team to oust Arn and Tully... and even if AMW were NWA World Tag Team Champions at one time, the belt didn't mean near as much and the competition wasn't nearly as competitive during AMW's reign.

Brainbusters move on here.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back