Chicago Region, Second Round: (8) British Bulldogs vs. (25) Fabulous Ones

Who Wins This Matchup?

• British Bulldogs

• Fabulous Ones

Results are only viewable after voting.

klunderbunker

Welcome to My (And Not Sly's) House
This is a second round match in the Chicago Region. It's a standard tag team match held in the Rosemont Horizon.

4025414292_5c4bda57d1.jpg

tt-bulldogs01st-2.jpg

8. British Bulldogs

Vs.

Fabulous_Ones.9.jpg

25. Fabulous Ones

Vote for who you feel is the better team. The poll will be open for FOUR days starting approximately twenty four hours after this thread is posted. Use the time to argue and defend your choices. In the case of a tie, the team with more written votes will win. Only one vote per user.

Remember that this is a non-spam section and posts that do not meet our spam requirements will not count.

I respect how innovative The Fabulous Ones were with their gimmick and music videos but I have more respect for how innovative The British Bulldogs were when it came to ring work in the WWF. They were the perfect combination of speed, power, and agility. I think The Fabulous Ones are a bit overmatched here. Bulldogs move on.

As much as I think the bulldogs are overrated (highly at that) no one has ever asked me about the Fabulous Ones, and tons of people have about the bulldogs. While overrate they would go over here even if people happen to view them with rose tinted shades.

The Fabulous Ones were Southern Wrestling personified... which is a mix of solid wrestling and brawling mixed in there along with it. That's the recipe for a solid tag team... but not to beat the British Bulldogs.

As overrated as many think they are, the Bulldogs had a rough, brawling style mixed with agility and speed. They gave many tag teams fits when they were WWF World Tag Team Champions, and would overpower the Fabulous Ones and send them home sore as all hell, similar to the feeling of being in a car accident.

Bulldogs take this one.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back