Cheap replicas

finneycom1

Pre-Show Stalwart
OK,
Dont know if this is in the right place, but I figured the Bar Room would be the best place. Anyway, I have, in the past year, started collecting replica belts. Now, my wife thinks I am absolutely whacked out, but, hey, I could be doing worse things in my life.

I currently have the '02 Undisputed Title(huge fucking belt), and the "Original" ECW title. I bought the ECW title from a guy in STL on ebay. This thing is really original. He bought it at an original ECW event back in '99. Anywho, I have been browsing the net and dont know which belt I want. Actually, I want the Winged Eagle Championship from '88-'98, but cheapest I found it was $300. Yeah, I know, I am a cheap-ass, but hey, Im married with mortgage! Gimme a break! LOL

There's really two I would like to have: The winged eagle and the "Big Gold". Other than highspots, wrestlingsuperstore, etc, does anybody know of any websites that sell belts at a discounted price. My best option thus far has been Ebay and Craigslist, but Craigslist is a bitch to get on.

Also, if you have a belt you may want to part from, let me know!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back