Character Changes

New entrance theme, and also effective as of this RP, his girlfriend Tiffany is now Theron's WZCW manager so I'd like for her to begin doing promos with him in segments. I'll post an updated NPC post for her. It may be easier for creative to write Theron segments now too if she is doing most of his talking. She uses words like "y'all" but other than that speaks exactly like you'd expect a typical Texan Christian girl to speak.

-------------------------

Entrance Music:

"Mother Of Light" by Epica

[YOUTUBE]lc_HozcYaD4[/YOUTUBE]

Replacing two regular moves....

most used moves : Multiple snap jabs , windmill headbanging uppercut. Scoop body slam, classic arm drag , single leg boston crab , standing dropkick , rake to the eyes , back body drop , side suplex , classic backbreaker , thumb to the eye, rope assisted cloverleaf .

Replacing -thumb to the eye - and - rope assisted cloverleaf - ...

....with two new moves, Mark Keaton puts on a Black Skull design luchador mask before performing these two moves to honor a legendary luchador.....

...Off the top Lucha Elbow, Off the ropes Lucha Round House Kick

Slight change to Vee's regular moveset. I sense it makes the writers a little tough to write my matches. All I have is just kicks kicks and smashes. Well, it's still going to be more like that.

I just wanted to make sure Vee looks like a real fighter heading into his first title match. I also assume these moveset suits his character.

12 Commonly used Moves

1) Dropkick Variations (High Angle, Running, Pop-up, etc.,)
2) On the mat... Hammer lock with repeated elbow smashes to the opponent's shoulder.
3) 720 Guyver kick followed by a kip up
4) Huricranna onto the turnbuckles
5) Springboard variations (Plancha, Splash, Headscissors, Huricranna, Moonsault etc. varies based on the situation)
6) Over the shoulder Judo Throw (As a counter to the running opponent off the ropes)
7) Single legged dropkick
8) Shining Wizard to the cornered opponent
9) Bicep Slicer
10) Reverse Hook kick
11) With(when) the opponent standing on the apron, spinning back fist followed by a Hard Left Punch (Vee goes Southpaw at this juncture)
12) Tirl-a-Whirl into Fujiwa Armbar

Cheers in advance.

Sorry for the mess, but another alight edit. Like how John Cena brought FU move against Brock, I would like to make a little change to Vee's Airborne End move.

Finisher!

Airborne End
- Cockscrew Shooting star into a leg drop

Please make the change when you update the regular moves.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
*. Serpiente Stroke (Meia-Lua De Compasso Kick)
*. Paulatino Poison (Calf Crusher)

Signature Moves (3 max):
*. Death Bell (Cartwheel Kick)
*. Dead End (Sunset Flip Piledriver)
*. Doloroso (Multiple Leg Kicks followed by a Leg Sweep to set up Paulatino Poison)

12 Most Used Moves:
*. Jumping High Knee
*. Running Hip Attack
*. Penalty Kick to a seated opponent
*. Pele Kick
*. Fireman's Carry into a knee to the back of the head
*. Discus Forearm
*. Chop-Punch Combo
*. Pumphandle Gutbuster
*. Suicide Dive
*. Standing Moonsault
*. Tilt-a-whirl Backbreaker
*. Double Foot Stomp in the mid region.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
*. Paulatino Poison (Calf Crusher)

Signature Moves (3 max):
*. Dead End (Springboard Roundhouse Kick)
*. Doloroso (Multiple Oblique Kicks followed by a Leg Sweep)

12 Most Used Moves:
*. Jumping High Knee
*. Running Hip Attack
*. Pele Kick
*. Discus Forearm
*. Chop-Punch Combo
*. Pumphandle Gutbuster
*. Suicide Dive
*. Fireman's Carry into an overhead kick
Since changes haven't been updated, I would like to add some more changes.

Just an update to Eve's entrance, with a request for pyrotechnics. Let me know if the pyro is too much.

-------------------------------------------------

Entrance Music: "I Am the Fire" - Halestorm

[YOUTUBE]8hkmuTvkp_s[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Music:

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down, almost as if she is doubting herslef. She slowly walks step-by-step down the ramp, treating it like a fashion runway, with her head slowly rising. As she gets halfway down the ramp, and the chorus kicks in, Eve Taylor raises her head, and shoots her arm (or her championship, should she have one) into the air. Flames shoot out from behind her as she stands with her hand raised, looking directly towards the ring.

Then, Eve heads to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron, and ascending the turnbuckles Rocky-style, throwing her same arm (or title) into the air. She looks out to the audience, pointing around the arena, showing her support for the fans who support her.

Just an update to Eve's entrance, with a request for pyrotechnics. Let me know if the pyro is too much.

-------------------------------------------------

Entrance Music: "I Am the Fire" - Halestorm

[YOUTUBE]8hkmuTvkp_s[/YOUTUBE]

Entrance Music:

The arena goes dim, with a single spotlight shining at the top of the entrance ramp. Eve Taylor steps in it, with her head looking down, almost as if she is doubting herslef. She slowly walks step-by-step down the ramp, treating it like a fashion runway, with her head slowly rising. As she gets halfway down the ramp, and the chorus kicks in, Eve Taylor raises her head, and shoots her arm (or her championship, should she have one) into the air. Flames shoot out from behind her as she stands with her hand raised, looking directly towards the ring.

Then, Eve heads to the ring, climbing up onto the ring apron, and ascending the turnbuckles Rocky-style, throwing her same arm (or title) into the air. She looks out to the audience, pointing around the arena, showing her support for the fans who support her.

Oh, and I forgot this as well.

Alignment: Face

Couple of changes.

I want to change my character pic to Tye Dillinger. I can't post a picture because my computer keeps freezing when I try to so can someone from creative add any picture of him.

As well, I'm finally changing the name of my second finisher as it's the same name as Garth Black's.

Black Out -> Pass Out

Please and thanks.

Lots to update now after this RP.... If it is easier on Creative I can do in and do it myself, but either way I'm posting these so it gets approved.

**Thread title changed to to "Blackjack Theron / Theron Daggershield"

Gimmick Names:
Theron Daggershield (Former)
Blackjack Theron (Current)

Announced as:
"The Natural 21" Blackjack Theron!

----------------Backstage Attire: Cosplay outfits of Link from The Legend of Zelda (tunics come in Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Black, White, and Grey)

Link_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

----------------Tattoos: A red dragon on his right shoulder and a blue dragon on his left shoulder (both of these are about the size of a normal human fist), he also has a Triforce symbol on his right hand.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. Has been on countless quests by playing D&D and video game RPG's but struggles with separating fantasy from reality, therefore always acts like he is playing a game. Has a collection of prop swords he uses as weapons sometimes in matches.

2. He has a many 20 sided D&D dice that he rolls often and a deck of traditional playing cards that has four different colors (Red Hearts, Blue Diamonds, Green Clubs, Black Spades). He might incorporate the dice or cards into promos.

Brief History:

Theron Daggershield (real name Shawn Daggers) has been a wrestling fan his whole life, the only thing he loved more than wrestling was RPG's. A D&D player with many years spent in the fantasy realm adventuring with his friends (by playing the game) he has seen it all from slaying fearsome dragons to courting princesses, and the occasional goofing off in a local tavern. The more he played, the more into it he got. Shawn struggles with separating fantasy from reality, thus he stopped answering to his real name and thinks he actually IS his D&D character, Theron Daggershield, an Elven Warblade from the forests of Faerun. Theron sees everything as if they were in the fantasy realm of his gaming campaigns. He has referred to his friends, both in real life and in-game as his "Merry Band Of Misfits" before, a group of which he is the leader. He sees his immediate friends as the D&D characters they play. For example, his girlfriend Tiffany plays a female Paladin of Mystra named "Kirilah". Theron sees Tiffany as "Kirilah". He sees anyone else as having a fantasy realm race (such as elves or dwarves) as well as a fantasy realm character class (such as Fighter, Rogue, Cleric, or Wizard) and calling them by names different than their real names, which have become known as "Theronism's" by Theron's fanbase.

As "The Warblade", Theron fought for the honor of the D&D deity Mystra, the same deity that his girlfriend Tiffany's D&D character "Kirilah" followed. Now as "Blackjack" he is out to see to it that good wins over evil no matter what the cost is, taking the law into his own hands. Opportunistic, but still willing to lend a helping hand. He also enjoys raising animals. While D&D is his personal favorite, Theron has also played many classic video games such as Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and more. Countless playing of these games over the years has given him an encyclopedic knowledge of said games.... Although when sharing said video game knowledge he'll call the games by their "Theronized" names such as "First Reality" and "Myth Of Esmerelda" instead of their "real" names due to how nothing in the "real" world is seen by Theron the way it is seen by anyone else. He is a gladiator out to stop the forces of evil within the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation, which is what he sees WZCW as.

Entrance Description:

He walks out with a trenchcoat and sunglasses on. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple lights flash as the song plays. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses while pyro goes off. He then walks to the ring and rolls his d20 before entering, jumps into the ring, takes off his trenchcoat and sunglasses before striking another pose, he tosses a Jack from his playing card deck to the fans, and is then ready for his match.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:

He is in it to win, no matter what the cost is. Good must triumph over evil. Period. He will go against the rules if he has to, if it means the villains are vanquished.

Finishing Moves:

1. Critical Hit (RKO)

2. The Ace Of Spades (STF)

Signature Moves:

1. Dragoon Jump (Diving Elbow Drop)

2. Prop Sword (he gets a prop sword such as the FF7 Buster Sword or the Zelda series' Master Sword from under the ring and bonks his opponent on the head with it, similar to Jeff Jarrett's guitars. If it breaks he has an unknown amount of extras and thus always has more)

Lots to update now after this RP.... If it is easier on Creative I can do in and do it myself, but either way I'm posting these so it gets approved.

**Thread title changed to to "Blackjack Theron / Theron Daggershield"

Gimmick Names:
Theron Daggershield (Former)
Blackjack Theron (Current)

Announced as:
"The Natural 21" Blackjack Theron!

----------------Backstage Attire: Cosplay outfits of Link from The Legend of Zelda (tunics come in Green, Red, Blue, Purple, Yellow, Black, White, and Grey)

Link_Palette_%28SSB4%29.png

----------------Tattoos: A red dragon on his right shoulder and a blue dragon on his left shoulder (both of these are about the size of a normal human fist), he also has a Triforce symbol on his right hand.

2 Characteristics of Gimmick:
1. Has been on countless quests by playing D&D and video game RPG's but struggles with separating fantasy from reality, therefore always acts like he is playing a game. Has a collection of prop swords he uses as weapons sometimes in matches.

2. He has a many 20 sided D&D dice that he rolls often and a deck of traditional playing cards that has four different colors (Red Hearts, Blue Diamonds, Green Clubs, Black Spades). He might incorporate the dice or cards into promos.

Brief History:

Theron Daggershield (real name Shawn Daggers) has been a wrestling fan his whole life, the only thing he loved more than wrestling was RPG's. A D&D player with many years spent in the fantasy realm adventuring with his friends (by playing the game) he has seen it all from slaying fearsome dragons to courting princesses, and the occasional goofing off in a local tavern. The more he played, the more into it he got. Shawn struggles with separating fantasy from reality, thus he stopped answering to his real name and thinks he actually IS his D&D character, Theron Daggershield, an Elven Warblade from the forests of Faerun. Theron sees everything as if they were in the fantasy realm of his gaming campaigns. He has referred to his friends, both in real life and in-game as his "Merry Band Of Misfits" before, a group of which he is the leader. He sees his immediate friends as the D&D characters they play. For example, his girlfriend Tiffany plays a female Paladin of Mystra named "Kirilah". Theron sees Tiffany as "Kirilah". He sees anyone else as having a fantasy realm race (such as elves or dwarves) as well as a fantasy realm character class (such as Fighter, Rogue, Cleric, or Wizard) and calling them by names different than their real names, which have become known as "Theronism's" by Theron's fanbase.

As "The Warblade", Theron fought for the honor of the D&D deity Mystra, the same deity that his girlfriend Tiffany's D&D character "Kirilah" followed. Now as "Blackjack" he is out to see to it that good wins over evil no matter what the cost is, taking the law into his own hands. Opportunistic, but still willing to lend a helping hand. He also enjoys raising animals. While D&D is his personal favorite, Theron has also played many classic video games such as Final Fantasy, Legend of Zelda, and more. Countless playing of these games over the years has given him an encyclopedic knowledge of said games.... Although when sharing said video game knowledge he'll call the games by their "Theronized" names such as "First Reality" and "Myth Of Esmerelda" instead of their "real" names due to how nothing in the "real" world is seen by Theron the way it is seen by anyone else. He is a gladiator out to stop the forces of evil within the World Gladiatorial Combat Federation, which is what he sees WZCW as.

Entrance Description:

He walks out with a trenchcoat and sunglasses on. Red, yellow, blue, green, and purple lights flash as the song plays. He has his prop sword in hand and does poses with it on the ramp and does some slashing poses while pyro goes off. He then walks to the ring and rolls his d20 before entering, jumps into the ring, takes off his trenchcoat and sunglasses before striking another pose, he tosses a Jack from his playing card deck to the fans, and is then ready for his match.

Previous Injuries/Character Psyche:

He is in it to win, no matter what the cost is. Good must triumph over evil. Period. He will go against the rules if he has to, if it means the villains are vanquished.

Finishing Moves:

1. Critical Hit (RKO)

2. The Ace Of Spades (STF)

Signature Moves:

1. Dragoon Jump (Diving Elbow Drop)

2. Prop Sword (he gets a prop sword such as the FF7 Buster Sword or the Zelda series' Master Sword from under the ring and bonks his opponent on the head with it, similar to Jeff Jarrett's guitars. If it breaks he has an unknown amount of extras and thus always has more)

If you want to edit in the changes, feel free Dagger. Everything appears to be in order.

Finishing Moves (2 max):
*. Paulatino Poison (Lady Of The Lake)

Signature Moves (3 max):

12 Most Used Moves:
*. Jumping High Knee
*. Running Hip Attack
*. Pele Kick
*. Discus Forearm
*. Chop-Punch Combo
*. Pumphandle Gutbuster
*. Suicide Dive

Finishing Moves (2 max):
*. Paulatino Poison (Lady Of The Lake)

Signature Moves (3 max):

12 Most Used Moves:
*. Jumping High Knee
*. Running Hip Attack
*. Pele Kick
*. Discus Forearm
*. Chop-Punch Combo
*. Pumphandle Gutbuster
*. Suicide Dive

I had to look up Lady of the Lake, and I don't think it suits a heel. Also, you have changed your move set a couple of times now, so take a couple of days, think over the move set you want and then resubmit the list as your final move set change for a while.

New Theme:

Way ahead of you bae.

I had to look up Lady of the Lake, and I don't think it suits a heel. Also, you have changed your move set a couple of times now, so take a couple of days, think over the move set you want and then resubmit the list as your final move set change for a while.
Right, sir but Xaitlyn is a face. And I have made my mind. This would be my last moveset change of 2016.

I would like to get rid of the Power of the Punch and change it with the Clash of the Titus (a sitout spinebuster) called Riposa in Pace.

I would also like this to be my main finisher with the W.G.T. used sparingly.

a very minute change so do it whenever you got the time.

Riposa in Pace is apparently spelled Riposare in Pace. Not actually knowing Italian I have to rely on Google translate and it apparently got it wrong the first time for some reason.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back