A Character Rep Favor To Ask

ABMorales787

Lord And Master
Staff member
Administrator
In the past, I used to do the graphics for WZCW almost full time. For several reasons that stopped over time. Lack of time to do it, PSD Dreams was down, etc.

But now, even if I had the time, or anyone else, it would be hard to do any match or poster graphics. The reason is because too many people are selecting less...... "real" people as their reps. At first, it was acceptable if a bit difficult having to crop renders for certain characters. But as things stand I have six out of 21 characters who use a rep that has no renders available for. The number has gone down recently, but still. It's kinda hard and it's an aesthetic detail we've been lacking that I would love to bring back now that PSD Dreams is back and running.

I can excuse Tyrone Blades as a retroactive rule (though I'd love it if you can get me bearded Ty renders) and Kagura because I was given renders beforehand. But cutting renders of Billy Idol and Bono isn't exactly easy and only looks worse if they're low quality.

I ask that the following characters change their reps to ones with renders available on psd-dreams.org

Milen..... Nevermind.
Mark Keaton
Blazing Tiger
Vox
Wren
Vega

Otherwise, I'll take liberties at the time of making match cards and such. Don't take that the wrong way. I know you guys have a vision for your character. And I don't want to mess with it.

Future applications and returning figures, I ask the same. That one SHIT cutout was a pain. Then I lost it and had to do it again.

If it's easier to use the non bearded Criss Angel for renders for my rep by all means.

I literally can’t think of anything Vox would be except Bono. You don’t have to do anything for Vox if it’s too difficult.

I literally can’t think of anything Vox would be except Bono. You don’t have to do anything for Vox if it’s too difficult.

jpkca9.jpg

Only guy I could think of who looks slightly like Bono would be Slap Nuts Jeff Jarrett.

While I don't agree with this, I thought I might try to help people out. These are all just my opinion, and I won't at all feel bad if you dislike what I have pitched for your character. I also did my best to find renders for a couple of guys who I don't think should change.

If anyone absolutely wants to keep their character rep, you can download GIMP for free. It has basically all the tool of a paid photo editing program. You can find the pic you want, and cut it out yourself. It literally only takes like two or three minutes. It isn't going to look super professional, but its an e-fed.

Wren
1091_Akali_cut_by_L3wap.jpg

1803_Rosemary_cut_by_L3wap.jpg

1338_Raisha_Saeed_cut_by_L3wap.jpg

lady_shany_02.jpg

Vega
1549_Brian_Kendrick_cut_by_L3wap.jpg

Adam_Cole_by_xlxvladxlx_3.jpg

Brad_Maddox_cut_by_Danger_Liam.jpg

johnny_depp_render_by_jouzumakiweasley-d4krsa3.png

Blazing Tiger
Tiger_Mask_0_cut_by_Danger_Liam.jpg

Lince_Dorado_2_cut_by_Danger_Liam.jpg

I also found these.

Vox
9907_render_bono_picture_V2.png

4604_render_bono.png

Tyrone
Since Ty mentioned this on Discord.
jason_momoa_png_by_nickelbackloverxoxox-dad1oq1.png

I also didn't read any of the posts, so it looks like Lee beat me to a couple of these.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
chrisxenforo
Back